Light of El Dicastes - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Light of El Dicastes

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Anko

Anko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 804 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:17 PM

You can enchant it 3 times, is it possible to add an option to enchant it with teleport 1? Would be sweet as a new teleport clip.

#2 Delta

Delta

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:19 PM

No it only enchants stats it doesnt enchant skills

#3 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:38 AM

Imo, you should be able to enchant it further after the 3 times.

Example: you enchant all 3 times, but don't like the stats. You can replace the enchants one at a time with 3 more Sapha certifications (sort of like a warp portal).

I got stats that were totally useless to me. Felt like a waste after all the time it took to get the stupid thing.

#4 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:37 AM

I'm pretty sure if you get stats you dont like, you can repeat the current step. or that might be the other two parts, tbh the best possible enchants look pretty similar to the bradium accessories. +17 flee boots do look nifty though

#5 Ceer

Ceer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 235 posts
  • LocationSouth Kafra, Payon

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:20 AM

We know the bell, shoes, and tail can be deleted and replaced. I have heard nothing from the GM's about the Light of El Dicastes. If you don't like the stats on yours, is it possible to reset?

#6 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:16 AM

I'm pretty sure if you get stats you dont like, you can repeat the current step.

I tried talking to the enchanter again, and he said that he can't do anything else, and he couldn't give me a new Light of El Dicastes because it's too "valuable."
Maybe they should implement a feature where you can go back to the Adventurer Clerk and get a new Light of El Dicastes for 10 Sapha certifications or something. Seems like a reasonable fix that's easy to implement.

I sent Heim & Oda a PM about this, there really should be a way to re-do the enchantments...

Edited by Tigra, 18 July 2011 - 10:17 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users