+7 Safe Upgrade/Recycle Event - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

+7 Safe Upgrade/Recycle Event

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Seiken7

Seiken7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:39 AM

Hi GMs of Warpportal? I would like to know if there would be one again? Because i think it would be fair to have everybody atleast +7 gears because some people didn't catch the +7 safe recycle like myself didn't catch it so as a customer and consumer please make an event again about this matter. Thank you GMs ^_^

#2 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:27 AM

Yes, they've said there will be another one later.

#3 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 18 July 2011 - 12:06 PM

You snooze, you loose :thumb:

#4 cRoc

cRoc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 12:47 PM

the idea of the events are that the people that were playing on that time frame take advantage of them... if not i want them to bring back GR on lucky boxes, or atleast MCA =@

#5 Seiken7

Seiken7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:45 PM

Oh for real? so do you when are they gonna do the event again? That is good to hear.

#6 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts
  • Server:Planet Yggdrasil

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:57 PM

Hi GMs of Warpportal? I would like to know if there would be one again? Because i think it would be fair to have everybody atleast +7 gears because some people didn't catch the +7 safe recycle like myself didn't catch it so as a customer and consumer please make an event again about this matter. Thank you GMs ^_^

Hmm...Interesting indeed, but how would it be fair or unfair in pleasing revisited demand?

#7 Anko

Anko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 804 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:15 AM

They took out the HD ores not breaking stuff going +4 to +7 as it raped the market. However, it meant that many ppl got +9 kvm stuff but others could not. Bringing that event back ocassionally is balancing somewhat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users