KSing by Well known members of the Community - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 8 votes

KSing by Well known members of the Community

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 cRoc

cRoc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 12:57 PM

I write this thread to rant about some well know member of the iRO community on valk server that feel entitled to ks anyone (mostly on Magma) just because they are well known, they consider themselves "Pro" and they have "elite" gears.

As i said the ks mostly happens on Magma, were the low level 3rd classes try to lvl. Some of this KSers are Bean, Eddie, Some gens from Valk Guild...

I hope they stop this kind of attitudes, cause they only kill the already small activity on this game... cause there is not much a lowbie 3rd class can do against a full geared god itemed "pro"

#2 Intrigue

Intrigue

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 157 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:00 PM

Go level higher and ks them back then.

#3 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:03 PM

This needs to stop. Usually I'd say something about just reporting it or not posting names on the forum, but I've had little success with the reports I've sent in. This type of things either makes newer players not want to play or gives them the false impression this kind of behavior is acceptable.

Just because someone is taking longer than you to kill doesn't entitle you to their monsters.

#4 Zeca

Zeca

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 547 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:15 PM

no one cares

#5 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:16 PM

Pretty much, if you report them, absolutely nothing will happen.

#6 RichestinIRO

RichestinIRO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:17 PM

KSing in general, whether you're well-known, well-geared or not, is bad. and you can't use offensive language back at them cause you might be suspended lol nor is it a good idea to db/polymorph the area to retaliate. then there's issues of mob training and botting. it would really be nice if things were strictly enforced or just if somebody cares so something can happen but reality is sad.

Edited by RichestinIRO, 18 July 2011 - 01:22 PM.

#7 Anko

Anko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 804 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:31 PM

The GMs don't do anything even to serial ksers. The implication is that it is ok to KS and they want the community to KS and harass each other, quit, or suffer harassment.

#8 cybernetic

cybernetic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2300 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:47 PM

yueah yueah yuah bean reppin!

#9 Beanbean

Beanbean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 819 posts
  • Server:Valk / Ygg

Posted 18 July 2011 - 02:04 PM

First, I'd like to apologize for ksing you.

Second, I haven't leveled in magma for agessss. If you're referring to my shadow chaser, i've logged on it twice since it's been third class, a variety of other people play it.

If you're talking about my genetic (i assume) yeah I cart cannon pretty much everything on screen. I generally pmed everyone I ksed apologizing, but honestly when it's a 2x spawn event it's really difficult to see just one person in a screen filled with monsters. I do apologize though, sincerely.

#10 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 02:18 PM

I think KSing is really dumb. I mean, if I walk up to someone and try to poke one of their monsters with my battle bishop, they surely will make fun of me :thumb:

#11 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 02:22 PM

lol@serial KSers

#12 cybernetic

cybernetic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2300 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 18 July 2011 - 02:50 PM

BEAN SO SINCERE

#13 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 18 July 2011 - 02:57 PM

rent you megs/sleip/brynn so you can ks back

#14 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 18 July 2011 - 02:59 PM

Cereal Kissers.

#15 cRoc

cRoc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:15 PM

to those saying ks back: that will never be the answer, i think we all play because we want to relax/have fun.... if this stuff keeps snowballing and getting bigger, people sooner or later WILL leave the game/server, and if that happens what is the meaning of ksing if you are the only player left on server?

Bean: i appreciate your post, and you apologizing for this kind of stuff...

#16 eddie242424

eddie242424

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:10 PM

lol you posted this yesterday when i havent been to nogg in weeks, atleast post it when im still there ... i am honored though, calling me out by name

#17 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts
  • Server:Planet Yggdrasil

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:11 PM

to those saying ks back: that will never be the answer, i think we all play because we want to relax/have fun.... if this stuff keeps snowballing and getting bigger, people sooner or later WILL leave the game/server, and if that happens what is the meaning of ksing if you are the only player left on server?

Bean: i appreciate your post, and you apologizing for this kind of stuff...

Courtesty estimator ranking Gameplanet properties, support journalism visuals regarding Wandering adventures, institution eruptions, Quest escapes, and equal observation, inserts horsemenship prized to mounted hemispheres. One's adventure deems complete recruiting art, love, and science balancing Gameplanet's mutual exchanges. Never-the-less, dependable Blades insurance moments and training. :thumb:

#18 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:21 PM

i can post a huge number of screen shots of all those g-partys at bio that where ksing me, the most pathetic one was a RG called "alphonze"(not full name) that always was doing ober brand on my mobs. how fail can some 1 be for ks?

#19 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:24 PM

Courtesty estimator ranking Gameplanet properties, support journalism visuals regarding Wandering adventures, institution eruptions, Quest escapes, and equal observation, inserts horsemenship prized to mounted hemispheres. One's adventure deems complete recruiting art, love, and science balancing Gameplanet's mutual exchanges. Never-the-less, dependable Blades insurance moments and training. :(

u be trollin? :thumb:

#20 Scott

Scott

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1590 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:47 PM

I'm sick of being KSed. I was at wolves killing a mob when a Vanilmirth came up and started bolting my mob, a Genetic then came on screen, Cart Cannon'd it, and accused me of KSing.

Warlocks are even worse, they hide behind the defence of "I didn't see you when I used my full screen KS attack".

#21 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:03 PM

http://forums.warppo...on-compilation/

The latest suggestion in there atm, added.

Edit- sorted the suggestions. Moved it to the monster category.

Edited by Tkwan, 18 July 2011 - 07:32 PM.

#22 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:30 PM

o.O!

#23 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:14 AM

I honestly KS royal guards reflecting for poor damage and not using any skills with no remorse. Even moreso if they're using an elemental sword in AL3. I won't even let them finish gathering a mob and I don't care. Everyone else I avoid KSing intentionally but seriously don't PM me if I accidentally kill 3 monsters one time in an hour. I really REALLY don't care rofl. See you in AL3 during the exp event next week :33

#24 Wiggles

Wiggles

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 844 posts
  • Server:Ymir (Retired)

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:23 AM

I honestly KS royal guards reflecting for poor damage and not using any skills with no remorse. Even moreso if they're using an elemental sword in AL3. I won't even let them finish gathering a mob and I don't care. Everyone else I avoid KSing intentionally but seriously don't PM me if I accidentally kill 3 monsters one time in an hour. I really REALLY don't care rofl. See you in AL3 during the exp event next week :33

One day I'm gonna mob the entire map with mental strength, and sit in a corner with Pneuma and Classical Pluck on me. Just to screw everyone over.

#25 Zinja

Zinja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2348 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:46 AM

id like to see that o.o afaik only kahiied scholars with eddga were able to make such a claim.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users