KSing by Well known members of the Community - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 8 votes

KSing by Well known members of the Community

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#51 kati3

kati3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 721 posts
  • LocationBehind you
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:15 AM

From what I've experienced in turn-in groups, RG using RD to level seem to be a popularly justified class to target for KSing. They pretty much get singled out more than any other class for being KS'd.

Any RG player that simply and equally reflects back ordinary treatment done to them would seem to me to be unlikely to give back even common courtesy in terms of clearing a mob before going out of a portal to re-buff (since common courtesy isn't ordinarily shown to them).

True, it all comes down to how we treat other players.

It's a mistake on the part of people KSing the RG's just because they reflect level.
But [some] RG's too are under the wrong impression that since everyone KS's them its ok to KS/trouble others.
Quoting an earlier post:

This needs to stop. Usually I'd say something about just reporting it or not posting names on the forum, but I've had little success with the reports I've sent in. This type of things either makes newer players not want to play or gives them the false impression this kind of behavior is acceptable.

Edited by kati3, 19 July 2011 - 11:16 AM.

#52 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:12 PM

Implementing a fame system will fix this kind of issues. Provide players with the ability to right click -1 fame or +1 for being a helpful citizen B).

#53 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:17 PM

let's see... there is 9 RGs plus a RK who was a RG in his past life and use him to help me level.

at least I can vouch for 7 of my guild RGs since when they train they make sure to leave the warps clean and kill or move the mob to a playerless side before fwing, since they got traumatized by AL mobbed portal pre-renewal.

they took to heart to never leave mob on them. and so far I only receive compliments on them everytime I go with them or meet someone who crossed their path.

now the other three -_-U. one with short term memory, a wild one we need to tame and a noob... ¬¬U

oh yeah, and sorry if I KSed someone with my glorious wand of doom ¬¬U and big damage of 400 on critical... there just something wrong when a warlock scream ksing to a FS AB.

Edit: and after that scene with the warlock I smacked her magmarings before leaving for majororus >=X

Edited by Kiryu, 19 July 2011 - 12:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users