What level 4 weapon for seal 4 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

What level 4 weapon for seal 4

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:21 PM

I have a few different characters I run (and want to) run 4 on. But the costs of level 4 weapons are generally high. Which ones are the cheapest, or whats the easiest way to obtain them for each class (especially ab AB weapon)?

#2 An1ma

An1ma

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • Server:Sera is OP

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:30 PM

Hatii claw

#3 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:50 PM

nemesis

#4 Unglued

Unglued

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:57 PM

for Priest Class: nemesis (as above mentioned)
for all other trans classes: scalpel

#5 Luckywhiterabbit

Luckywhiterabbit

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1740 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:05 PM

Scalpels are good. They're fairly numerous, can be equipped by a lot of different classes, and sell for around 400-500k

#6 Exeter0

Exeter0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:17 PM

I'm pretty sure that the cheapest Level 4 Weapon for an AB is a Girl's Diary, which goes for around 30-50k on the market.

#7 Gabe22400

Gabe22400

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:55 PM

Scalpels - All trans class except Acco types
Platinum Shotel - All trans class except Acco, Archer and Mage

Girl's Diary, Book of Apocalypse, Hard Cover books - Scholar,Priest, TK non trans (between 100k-300k)
Dagger of counter - Wizards (non trans), Linker

Fireblend, Grimtooth, mailbreaker, swordbreaker, cutlass, Fortune Sword, bloody eater, Helfire are all between 100k-2M

#8 jax5

jax5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:43 AM

On valk, book of the apocalypse is a cheaper AB lv4 weapon than nemesis.

Edited by jax5, 19 July 2011 - 12:43 AM.

#9 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:12 AM

Girl's Diary. The cheapest lv4 weapon in the game.

[omg, after making seal 4 two times, I have a +6 girl's diary~~~~~~ omg I can +7 it without wanting to~~~~~ /gg]

Nemesis is the cheapest for monk classes, I think.

But it also depends if you are a transclass or not. Girl's Diary does not have the trans requirement, so it's the cheapest and easiest to use. Scalpels and Platinum Shotels require transclass.

Conclusion: The worst classes to make that seal quest are Soul Linker, Wizard and Bard [in non-trans]. Because their lv4 weapon selection is low and expensive. [Note: Only bards. Dancers have at least 5 lv4 whips as a non-trans. Lariat, Blade, Chemeti, Rapture, Queen's... And maybe one more]

The cheapest class to do seal 4 is Taekwon Kid [1-EX class, not TK master or SL]. They can't equip weapons, so the GMs made a change to make they only need to give teh oridecon to the guy.

Apocalypse Book is also a good [Cheap] choice... Unfortunately because of the bots.

#10 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:21 AM

Girl's Diary. The cheapest lv4 weapon in the game.

[omg, after making seal 4 two times, I have a +6 girl's diary~~~~~~ omg I can +7 it without wanting to~~~~~ /gg]

Nemesis is the cheapest for monk classes, I think.

But it also depends if you are a transclass or not. Girl's Diary does not have the trans requirement, so it's the cheapest and easiest to use. Scalpels and Platinum Shotels require transclass.

Conclusion: The worst classes to make that seal quest are Soul Linker, Wizard and Bard [in non-trans]. Because their lv4 weapon selection is low and expensive. [Note: Only bards. Dancers have at least 5 lv4 whips as a non-trans. Lariat, Blade, Chemeti, Rapture, Queen's... And maybe one more]

The cheapest class to do seal 4 is Taekwon Kid [1-EX class, not TK master or SL]. They can't equip weapons, so the GMs made a change to make they only need to give teh oridecon to the guy.

Apocalypse Book is also a good [Cheap] choice... Unfortunately because of the bots.

Actually bard was the one I already had found something good for. The berserk guitar, its only like 100k.

#11 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:29 AM

Actually bard was the one I already had found something good for. The berserk guitar, its only like 100k.

Berserk is only for trans.

#12 Volt88

Volt88

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:34 AM

I had a +8 Hatii Claw thanks to the Mjolnir quest. Unfortulately I lost itin the last seal =(

#13 Anko

Anko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 804 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:36 AM

Oriental lutes are pretty cheap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users