WrittinKing's Draft-Sheet - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

WrittinKing's Draft-Sheet

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Planet Yggdrasil

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:10 PM

My Gameplanet Loyality: Long Over-Dued

1- If someone i know, friend or family, was getting married, and i'm romancing with Game-World...(Me Married? Forgive me, there's only room for one princess. (Game-World)

A)-They have to take a rain check

2-If someone i know, friend or family, were due to have a baby, and i've purchased a ticket to Game World...

A)- I won't be there to support them

3)- If someone i know, friend or family were arrested, and they called me, and i'm in Game World...

A)-They won't be making bail

4)- If someone i know, friend or family were in an accident, and i'm venturing in Game World

A)- I'll see them after they get patched up, and they come to my house.

5)-If i have a Gameplanet Date, doesn't matter if you're in Japan, China, Mother Russia, The Islands, or so forth. I'll be there.

A)- If it doesn't involve Gameplanet, you're wasting breath you'll need later on. Believe it.

6)- If someone i know, friend or family compares Game World to Society, or the other way around, i'll purchase me a box of Green Tea, and a Cuban, then make my way to your location, and open debate of 12 hours of proper fussing. (Now, fighting, that's overboard)

I walked away from the tin can that's been rumored to be a Society many rains ago, and haven't looked back since. I'll find my way back home when i'm ready, and i'm da*n proud to share so.

(Respect it or hate it, should anyone question my loyality for Gameplanet, saying, i don't know about Writtin King's Gameplanet Loyality, rasie your sword to honor them.

(Truth has been sponsored by free time)

(Throws Up Game Signs) B)

Edited by Scientistic, 18 July 2011 - 11:13 PM.

#2 Luckywhiterabbit

Luckywhiterabbit

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1740 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:19 PM

this thread is a barrel of monkeys just waiting to be opened.

#3 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:30 PM

this thread is a barrel of monkeys just waiting to be opened.

Indeed, indeed, but where i reside on Gameplanet, it's rude not to give back to the Gaming Community, The meaning of Hardcore Loyality representing Game World...

(This will be my only respond.) B)

#4 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 July 2011 - 03:55 AM

I agree with OP, as said here http://forums.warppo...__1#entry424569, bishops should be able to target people outside of party with clearance.

Since OP aphasia might make it hard to understand, let me rephrase his post:

I just wanted to expand on why I don't feel that the new changes to bishop skills on kRO do much difference in balancing the class. It is really simple:

Do these changes make you feel like "Great, I'll totally party a bishop for the +2 agi I'll get, instead of using a buff scroll"? Laudas and clearance aren't of much use outside of woe either...

A few ideas of the kind of skills I would like to see to make bishops more desirable to party/play:

Targeted Buff A: Increase weapon atk/matk of the target by <base level>. For example, a level 20 chara gets +20atk/matk, while a level 150 chara gets a +150 atk/matk.

Targeted buff B: Level 1: Decrease the target SP by <something%> , Increase the target HP by <something%>. Level 2: the same idea of increase/decrease but invert SP for HP.

Targeted buff C: Level 1: Reduce physical damage by %something but increase magical damage by %something. Level 2: the same idea, but inverting physical for magical.

Target buff D: Reduce variable casting part of skills by %50 (doesn't stack with other reductions), kinda like sacrament but for variable casting part.

Targetted debuf A: During the next X seconds, target will take increased damage.

Targetted debuf B: During the next X seconds, target will deal reduced damage.

AoE debuf A: AoE lex aeterna. It would really make bishops more desirable in partying classes in places they want to oneshot mobs, like suras with their nerfed zen for example.

AoE debuf B: Kind of mini ME/Maelstrom, bishop negates some ground skills too

Party buf A: (Short duration like gloria)Increase exp received for party members by small% (counters a bit that now bishops can't exp tap effectively even if they tank)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And many more ideas like that, which makes bishop useful enough to be desirable and needed in different situations would be cool. There are plenty of buffs or debuffs which could be made instead of giving AoE aco buffs.

But even more, he goes to extend in how he thinks clearance must be usable on any target and even being usable on yourself ;) :

I don't really understand how bishop thread could have a highlight in facebook and even heim promising nice changes to remove everyone of them before being implemented. At least clearance should be made targetable on anything.

And also change the mingled skill tree, urgh.

(This will be my only respond.) B)

Edited by Kadnya, 19 July 2011 - 03:56 AM.

#5 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:46 AM

I agree with OP, as said here http://forums.warppo...__1#entry424569, bishops should be able to target people outside of party with clearance.

But even more, he goes to extend in how he thinks clearance must be usable on any target and even being usable on yourself B) :

+1 Kad if you just scrolled through for her translation.

#6 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:14 AM

But even more, he goes to extend in how he thinks clearance must be usable on any target and even being usable on yourself :) :

(Runs on the field calling a timeout)

What in goodness... Huh? I artifically crafted no such things. How can you be jealous of my of my loyality to Game-World? This is MY cup of Tea/Marriage...My goodness, if i would've never checked, i would've never known jealous dancing exist..Well, i be....(Hold on, i need some food in my stomach. I have to take this call. Think i'm seeing double here.)

(Throws Up More Game Signs) :P

#7 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:41 AM

Wow at this thread... Geek, nerd, psycho, retarded or I just started becoming weird?? ;-p

#8 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:57 AM

Wow at this thread... Geek, nerd, psycho, retarded or I just started becoming weird?? ;-p

You becoming wierd?..,not at all. None of the above. This threadness can only be deeply understood to True Game Travelers, and is misunderstood by travelers who's only visiting Game World for the're own reason, but not married
I've been married to Game-World for 15 rains. Keeps me young, happy, stress free, fit, zennies in my pocket, and from time to time, i take Game-World on a Game date. Loyality to Society doesn't exist, nor allowed to a certain degree. Nothing more to it, and nothing less to it

Thing is, how can one be jealous of my love/loyality to Game-World? Now that's weird. Being happy and love, i believe one should be happy for that person, and the're vows... :P

Edited by Scientistic, 27 July 2011 - 04:14 AM.

#9 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:24 AM

You becoming wierd?..,not at all. None of the above. This threadness can only be deeply understood to True Game Travelers, and is misunderstood by travelers who's only visiting Game World for the're own reason, but not married
I've been married to Game-World for 15 rains. Keeps me young, happy, stress free, fit, zennies in my pocket, and from time to time, i take Game-World on a Game date. Loyality to Society doesn't exist, nor allowed to a certain degree. Nothing more to it, and nothing less to it

Thing is, how can one be jealous of my love/loyality to Game-World? Now that's weird. Being happy and love, i believe one should be happy for that person, and the're vows... :P

Never mind... I just thought I'd rather be pyscho forever than goin to Mars~eherm* ur Game-Planet... /meh

#10 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:29 AM

Someone tell me if kad stops bitching about AB's. I'm sick of reading that crap, congrats I blocked you before I blocked any of the other retards on here.

#11 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:38 AM

Never mind... I just thought I'd rather be pyscho forever than goin to Mars~eherm* ur Game-Planet... /meh

Now that's Gameplanet discrimination. You can't say that out loud.

(Nods head)

Hmmm, Hmm,... :P

#12 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:42 AM

No I didnt mean discrimination, sorry Im authistic :-/ You see I have my "own world" too but yea its nice talkin with Game-Planet ppl /no1

#13 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:52 AM

No I didnt mean discrimination, sorry Im authistic :-/ You see I have my "own world" too but yea its nice talkin with Game-Planet ppl /no1

Hmm, no worries in any way the mind can think of, I understand your allegiance. It's been an honor on my end as well. Not many Travelers debate about such healthy discussion... :P

Bashing always seems to rain first. You didn't bash me

Edited by Scientistic, 27 July 2011 - 04:53 AM.

#14 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:56 AM

From the Land of Rising Sun, we from the blood of true Samurais, we have the same vision: Games are the portal of the mind... to have FUN. /no1

#15 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 05:07 AM

From the Land of Rising Sun, we from the blood of true Samurais, we have the same vision: Games are the portal of the mind... to have FUN. /no1

Indeed, indeed. Fun can't be absent. After a few hours of venturing a Rare mind's creations, one's dimension become's the Game's elevation. The mind is no longer on Planet Earth, only the body. That's priceless, which is tradition as the riches jewel in Game-World. :P

Edited by Scientistic, 27 July 2011 - 05:08 AM.

#16 TheQuietStorm

TheQuietStorm

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1001 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Server:chaos>ymir>chaos

Posted 27 July 2011 - 05:27 AM

all i can say really is.. w.. t.. f..?

sometimes i do wonder about some people's sanity on this forum...

#17 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 05:47 AM

Oohh, you're just a visitor in our world, judging what's beyond your comprehension. Don't move like a rabbit. Take alot of turns.

Lord Raiden, please forgive them. He/she watch too much television. :P

#18 Ularis

Ularis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • LocationUnder the shade of a Cherry Blossom
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 27 July 2011 - 06:08 AM

The word Visitor doesn't really fit your category, more like Inhabitant of Game Planet.

Many rains have passed and its obvious you prefer the Game World over the real one.

Just clarifying things...I dare not commence war with the Game Planet. All of us earthlings only have weapons that only cause injury on all living things not what the mind generates, illusions.

#19 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 27 July 2011 - 06:48 AM

Someone tell me if kad stops bitching about AB's. I'm sick of reading that crap, congrats I blocked you before I blocked any of the other retards on here.

Oh, you!

Posted Image

Edited by Jaye, 27 July 2011 - 06:48 AM.

#20 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:48 AM

The word Visitor doesn't really fit your category, more like Inhabitant of Game Planet.

Many rains have passed and its obvious you prefer the Game World over the real one.

Just clarifying things...I dare not commence war with the Game Planet. All of us earthlings only have weapons that only cause injury on all living things not what the mind generates, illusions.

It's treaty instrument no distinction standards of the Saga ever ending. Game Travelers to find, monsters to hunt, levels to pocket, Market goods and goods to unlock, goods to forge, idems to track down, Pets to raise, understanding is elite, adventures unlimited, Buildings to enter, associates you meet during your travels, an the ability to unlock creative syllables, and hidden cities to ascend, Battles to conquer, along with a can of w... ..., elbow drop, a few body slams, maybe a headlock or two, all in a Gameplanet's day work, and the Saga continues. So many things that haven't been tap into as well.

(Aahh, such Gameplanet sunset prettyness, can't get no pretty than that, but painting artistship has no pause button. Rare orbits are hard to find these days..... :)....You just gave me an idea. I just thought about it. On Planet Ragnarok the sun never set. We need a night-time, and at night monsters are stronger, spawn is faster, and a Game Traveler may run into a few new monsters....Hey, that's a great idea! Brb, i need to generate support and debates on credit.) :P

Edited by Scientistic, 27 July 2011 - 07:54 AM.

#21 Kagrra

Kagrra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:56 AM

.__. I'm 100% with you on that thought. And I'm a bit scared for my own sanity after reading that.

#22 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:59 AM

.__. I'm 100% with you on that thought. And I'm a bit scared for my own sanity after reading that.

Joyfulness isn't to be bottled, it's to be expressed. I for one don't carry shame in my closet. How about you? :P

(Sound you two are flatout jealous.)

Edited by Scientistic, 27 July 2011 - 08:12 AM.

#23 TheQuietStorm

TheQuietStorm

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1001 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Server:chaos>ymir>chaos

Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:12 AM

Joyfulness isn't to be bottled, it's to be expressed. I for one don't carry shame in my closet. How about you? :(

(Sound you two are jealous)

:P :) :waddle: ;)

yeah you got me there.. totally jealous.

/facepalm

[edit to add this:

Posted Image

Edited by TheQuietStorm, 27 July 2011 - 08:14 AM.

#24 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:14 AM

:P :) :waddle: ;)

yeah you got me there.. totally jealous.

/facepalm

(When this train stops at Game-World Junction, off)

2- If you dislike what you can't explain, allow your words to blow in the wind. (Pull down your shades while your at it. Learn when to be nosey, and when not to be nosey)

Edited by Scientistic, 27 July 2011 - 08:21 AM.

#25 ikeren

ikeren

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • Locationchicity
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:28 AM

If by "Game World" OP means "DigiWorld", I totally agree.
Real life can't stop me from becoming the greatest digi-tamer!
I'M DIGIDESTINED.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users