#26 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 24 July 2011 - 08:29 AM

I would offer home grown Tomatoes for the Bacon lovers, but the dam Chipmunk infiltrating our yard, is helping himself. *waves fist* Little scally wag!
The heat makes all of us stay indoors...it dont stop his furry backside tho does it!! Whats that aboot??!

I think we should have Chipmunks in Rose. In the Forest, some place where i can go and wack em with my wand :D

Well at least you were going to offer them :D
We gots groundhogs where I am fun little creatures they are, Chipmunks would be fun to hit but wouldn't they be small and like the butterflies mostly unhittable?

#27 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 08:52 AM

Well at least you were going to offer them :D
We gots groundhogs where I am fun little creatures they are, Chipmunks would be fun to hit but wouldn't they be small and like the butterflies mostly unhittable?

I share because im naughty but nice xD
Before Coffeepants comes in, i confess that statements not strictly true. Usually, i take my share and say "well thats me sorted, what ye gonna do?" :s
All i know is the Chipmunk thats eating my tomatoes has a big freaking belly. So make the ones in Rose have the same :D
Or put a hosepipe in IM and let me hose those critters down :D

Not seen a Groundhog yet >.< Whats with the bugs here? They are like humongous mutant bugs...Must be the hotter climate :D

#28 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 08:57 AM

I share because im naughty but nice xD
Before Coffeepants comes in, i confess that statements not strictly true. Usually, i take my share and say "well thats me sorted, what ye gonna do?" :s
All i know is the Chipmunk thats eating my tomatoes has a big freaking belly. So make the ones in Rose have the same :D
Or put a hosepipe in IM and let me hose those critters down :D

Not seen a Groundhog yet >.< Whats with the bugs here? They are like humongous mutant bugs...Must be the hotter climate :D

Well everyone's different and some change good to hear your more in the "sharing" mood now (thanks coffee~)
You should shoot the little bugger from the window!
Need to get a firehose and then we would need hydrants to hook up to C:<
I can find one and post a picture for you if you want~
And for the bugs I think they're small compared to the Alaskan bugs now some of them are HUGH! and more then plentiful during the summer :S

#29 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 09:07 AM

Well everyone's different and some change good to hear your more in the "sharing" mood now (thanks coffee~)
You should shoot the little bugger from the window!
Need to get a firehose and then we would need hydrants to hook up to C:<
I can find one and post a picture for you if you want~
And for the bugs I think they're small compared to the Alaskan bugs now some of them are HUGH! and more then plentiful during the summer :S

Ok! I wrote down NEVER EVER visit Alaska :D
Fire Hydrants :D
If they ever do a Fairground event. They can do a come shoot the big belly Chipmunks with a hosepipe stall :D

OH! How about Dunk a GM :D *runs and hides*

#30 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 09:14 AM

Ok! I wrote down NEVER EVER visit Alaska :D
Fire Hydrants :D
If they ever do a Fairground event. They can do a come shoot the big belly Chipmunks with a hosepipe stall :D

OH! How about Dunk a GM :D *runs and hides*

Alaska isn't that bad just the forest seems to attract a crap load of bugs, I might actually partake in that event...
And dunking a GM would be fun~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users