resale old IM item Candle Ghost Costume - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

resale old IM item Candle Ghost Costume

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:15 PM

Suggest to put back some old item to item mall. Now candle ghost costume overpriced to 4 billion per set. This will ruined the market and unfair to new player who just start the game.

If you spend on item mall point to get zully, new player need to spend 12,000 IM point to get the set they want.. Which is totally unfair!

#2 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:28 PM

4b???? wth..
release monster tokens again!

#3 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 08:37 PM

ya.. for refined +15 set selling 6b in leonis...

#4 ThunderBug

ThunderBug

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 July 2011 - 12:43 AM

so? if something is expensive doesnt mean it has to go back to item mall
no one cried about the other sets which are worth billions of zulie to get back to IM
it shouldnt go back to IM just because its expensive

thats like, someone finds a dinosaur fossil and your like 'oh hey i want one to its really rare, wait! im just gonna make new ones!'
like......yea.....
or like a CD of someone who died years ago and then deciding to put it on stores again and make new ones

Edited by RangerLaura, 22 July 2011 - 12:45 AM.

#5 FeedisArti

FeedisArti

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden

Posted 22 July 2011 - 02:04 AM

We have to bring more stuff in that case. You are right, every item that is expensive should be rereleased so it is cheap and everyone can buy it and nothing is special anymore. Not.
What makes you think that new players have to get all the expensive and unique stuff that players that play 5 years already have???

#6 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 08:28 AM

great.. sound like overpriced on rare item is recommended by old players~

keep in on~ then zully seller only can survive!

#7 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:30 PM

great.. sound like overpriced on rare item is recommended by old players~

keep in on~ then zully seller only can survive!

The candleghost costume isn't the only costume with bonus's :waddle:

Also it's not a pre-req to being epic.

#8 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:38 PM

no one cried about the other sets which are worth billions of zulie to get back to IM
or like a CD of someone who died years ago and then deciding to put it on stores again and make new ones

Name one set worth 'billions' of zulie. priest set? or wait, players did... have you listened to a MJ song in the last year? or any dead artist for that matter? your analogy does not work for this.

#9 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 10:52 PM

thats like, someone finds a dinosaur fossil and your like 'oh hey i want one to its really rare, wait! im just gonna make new ones!'
like......yea.....

We are talking about virtual item, and you compare this with dinosaur fossil?

If a CD with signature who dead year ago cost few thousand higher than normal price, I think this is acceptable.

Both item above are impossible to get new copy anymore!

Now this is just a game item, an item that GM could anytime put back to IM. And this is a suggestion.. Don't give your childish comment if you are so dumb! FO!

#10 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 10:55 PM

The candleghost costume isn't the only costume with bonus's :waddle:

Also it's not a pre-req to being epic.

I'm not looking for the bonus.. I don't mind even without bonus. I like the look because it looks cool! Btw I'm a cash player, so I feel not fair I need to spend so much to get something overpriced. -_-

#11 Revolve

Revolve

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1044 posts
  • LocationKaizy's Profile.

Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:36 PM

your only making this topic to get those costumes again not for us! for YOU.

#12 ariza08

ariza08

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draconis

Posted 23 July 2011 - 03:57 AM

They should release another costume like the electric ghost on luna, that is more cool than the candle ghost :waddle:

#13 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 05:34 AM

I never said put back candle ghost costume only but not other item.. read my first post "Suggest to put back some old item to item mall"..

Candle ghost costume is one of the example which overpriced too much!

#14 hazeeee

hazeeee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • LocationSome where out there

Posted 24 July 2011 - 09:06 AM

no :D

#15 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 09:11 AM

I'm not looking for the bonus.. I don't mind even without bonus. I like the look because it looks cool! Btw I'm a cash player, so I feel not fair I need to spend so much to get something overpriced. :D

I would love a Ghost outfit. Im not bothered about the bonus. They look awesome.

#16 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:20 PM

Alot of items in the Item Mall are designed to be brought back into Item Mall every period of time. There's a good chance the monster outfits will be released every 6 months or once a year.
Either way I urge you to just wait patiently. The Candle Ghost-costume will find it's way back to the Item Mall, no doubt about it.

#17 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:35 PM

Alot of items in the Item Mall are designed to be brought back into Item Mall every period of time. There's a good chance the monster outfits will be released every 6 months or once a year.
Either way I urge you to just wait patiently. The Candle Ghost-costume will find it's way back to the Item Mall, no doubt about it.

*Waits patiently*
I hope so, cos I desireeeeeees it :D

p.s wanted to say "I wants it". But my Mum used to say "I wants, never gets" -.^

#18 Lybis

Lybis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationFloating Around Somewhere!

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:37 PM

When the Current costumes in Lucky spin get old I'm sure they'll restock with either old costumes(like the ghost costume) or new.

#19 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:45 PM

I "need" a ghost costume and a scythe...

#20 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 24 July 2011 - 01:36 PM

What's so wrong with that? :D

#21 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 06:49 PM

What's so wrong with that? :D

Those who answered "NO" or drop my reputation are those peoples who have few sets in store and prepared to let go like few billions per set.. If GM release this set again, they eat grass..!

Else I don't see any reason why they not happy to release it again. Or may be they bought it with few billion... Or may be they are not dollars player so jealous to see someone have it.. :D

#22 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 07:07 PM

Or like most things they wish to not see tons of them floating around decreasing the rarity (by relation value).

Edited by Zurn, 24 July 2011 - 07:08 PM.

#23 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 07:20 PM

Or like most things they wish to not see tons of them floating around decreasing the rarity (by relation value).

I prefer GM put back to item mall and increase the price to 1000-1500 point per set. Spend money if you want and not decrease the rarity.

Now this game might played in game.

Ghost set seller: "6 billion per set, take it or leave it"
Ghost set buyer: "hey zullie seller, I need 6 billion so I can have a ghost set"
Zullie seller: "OK, no problem we have a lot zullie for you"

After ghost set buyer bought the set...

Ghost set seller: "hey zullie seller, I have another 6 billion stock for you. 5 USD for 1 billion"
Zullie seller: "So nice,luckily you sold it 6 billion. Nowadays so many player buy zullie from me so they can own rare item. Let's keep this business continue to grow. Could you/your friends increase the price to 10 billion now? I buy from you all 7 USD per billion"

So at the end.. GM earn nothing..

If refined to +15 selling few billion I don't mind. I know it's not easy to refine to +15. But those non-refined please keep it reasonable price. :D

#24 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:55 AM

Zeppelin, on 09 May 2011 - 02:28 AM, said:
"Just to be clear, the majority (if not everything) in our Item mall is designed to be available or released at least one time per year. Some items are more rare than that, while others are more frequent. The Box of Enchanted Stones for example, is designed to be released every 3-4 months or so. This is so users who were not able to purchase, had not logged on or had not even begun playing ROSE can have access to the same items as people who had. As for the Monster Box specifically, no re-release date has been set, but if enough players are asking for it to return, due to the bonus stats not being available when it was first offered (which is something we mentioned), I can see that as being a reasonable request, and I'll do what I can to make that happen for our players."

time to put back? i am sure a lot of players are asking for it....

Edited by maldini, 12 August 2011 - 08:56 AM.

#25 Artizt

Artizt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:24 AM

Candle Ghost set, Pomic soldier set, Queen Bibi set are desirable IM because of it's permanent bonus stat; drop chance 20%, exp rate 5% (it's suppose to re-release in long period).. in return, they release Robo set, Wizard set;temporary bonus stat.
I do agree that in-game gears must categorized as: super rare, rare, normal to maintain it's desire, prestige, players loyality (veteran-newbies).
What do u think if Priest clothes, all old rare IM/Event item re-released; give all players access to have the same item.
All player wear same Priest clothes as example.. then it has no more value. no more proud to wear it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users