resale old IM item Candle Ghost Costume - Page 2 - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

resale old IM item Candle Ghost Costume

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#26 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:39 AM

Candle Ghost set, Pomic soldier set, Queen Bibi set are desirable IM because of it's permanent bonus stat; drop chance 20%, exp rate 5% (it's suppose to re-release in long period).. in return, they release Robo set, Wizard set;temporary bonus stat.
I do agree that in-game gears must categorized as: super rare, rare, normal to maintain it's desire, prestige, players loyality (veteran-newbies).
What do u think if Priest clothes, all old rare IM/Event item re-released; give all players access to have the same item.
All player wear same Priest clothes as example.. then it has no more value. no more proud to wear it.

first of all, i fully understand in the rare item argument...
however we are talking about 2 different things here. one that is supposed to be released again vs something that is confirmed will not be released again. both are confirmed by GM.

#27 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:54 AM

They should release another costume like the electric ghost on luna, that is more cool than the candle ghost :smooch:

Ill work on it this weekend, expect some kind of design by wednesday :)

#28 Artizt

Artizt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:58 AM

first of all, i fully understand in the rare item argument...
however we are talking about 2 different things here. one that is supposed to be released again vs something that is confirmed will not be released again. both are confirmed by GM.

thanks for understanding my point.
however i would like to put Monster outfit; permanent bonus stat in RARE list.
Instead, i prefer to suggest them (dev) to release new outfit that designed by our communities; yuki chan, xenobite, feuer, etc.
So, there will be many outfit in-game..
But old outfit has its unique value taste.

Edited by Artizt, 12 August 2011 - 09:59 AM.

#29 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:23 PM

By releasing new ones with the same stats that aren't rare, people will just buy the new ones and the demand for the old ones will be much less, thereore reducing the price overall. That or people will just be dumb as charge the same amount for both sets as if they were both "rare"

#30 Artizt

Artizt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 01:14 PM

Difference from the old stuff and new stuff is "permanent bonus stat"
So far that i know, new outfit designed by intern dev's team; only a few use our community concept; YukiChan, other art designer ? (i'm not sure about the agreement, rule).
Rare is a Rare; example - pogo outfit, even without stat they still desirable.
in this case; Candle ghost has its unique - both "looking" and "perm stat".
It has no relation to zullie seller. i count it less than 50 candle ghost set in a server.. and the number cannot increased by itself-if you sell yours, then u have no more ghost set..no more next time 10b.

And the point why i prefer to suggest new outfit is...If then they more open to using the art concept of community.
It will boost and encourage community to produce more idea on how to improve NA ROSE to be the best ROSE server. (outfit,skill,map,etc).

Afterall, this look like; outfit owner vs those who don't have.
Anyhow, i respect to those who doesn't have candle ghost set and propose monster box update.
i support too.. hope they listen to our proposal. :smooch:

Edited by Artizt, 12 August 2011 - 01:15 PM.

#31 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 01:21 PM

Eventually everything will be recycle. No need to propose them. Some items in this game use to be rare, I mean very rare and now you can see them commonly on every char.

Example the old irose visitor look, now it's given to everyone.

#32 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 05:16 PM

Difference from the old stuff and new stuff is "permanent bonus stat"
So far that i know, new outfit designed by intern dev's team; only a few use our community concept; YukiChan, other art designer ? (i'm not sure about the agreement, rule).
Rare is a Rare; example - pogo outfit, even without stat they still desirable.
in this case; Candle ghost has its unique - both "looking" and "perm stat".
It has no relation to zullie seller. i count it less than 50 candle ghost set in a server.. and the number cannot increased by itself-if you sell yours, then u have no more ghost set..no more next time 10b.

And the point why i prefer to suggest new outfit is...If then they more open to using the art concept of community.
It will boost and encourage community to produce more idea on how to improve NA ROSE to be the best ROSE server. (outfit,skill,map,etc).

Afterall, this look like; outfit owner vs those who don't have.
Anyhow, i respect to those who doesn't have candle ghost set and propose monster box update.
i support too.. hope they listen to our proposal. :(

talking about Pogo set.... i spent longest time and paid a lot to collect all set (Pogo, Flow, Sparky, Lox and Flor) and they suddenly release it cos i thought it suppose to be rare. suddenly they released it.... am i unhappy? i will be lying if i am not... but that's life. i just move on and deal with it :smooch:

the same should be applied for ghost set (especially it has been confirmed it will be re-released again). anyway, thanks for this healthy and calm discussion :)

#33 zera

zera

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 05:25 PM

listen what im gonna tell is not only from me but from many other players...

each game need his rarest items to make it fun to play, if u put the rare items in IM it will decreas it price andd not be rare anymore...

try to understand :smooch:

its bad this happend to pogo for example

each game needs his rarest items to make it fun

#34 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 06:10 PM

listen what im gonna tell is not only from me but from many other players...

each game need his rarest items to make it fun to play, if u put the rare items in IM it will decreas it price andd not be rare anymore...

try to understand :smooch:

its bad this happend to pogo for example

each game needs his rarest items to make it fun

think most of us do understand. but in the first place, is it really meant to be that rare when Zep confirmed it will be re-released again? the ghost become rare due to certain factor such as ppls simply like its look and etc....

to be honest, ghost set not that rare.... u will see a lot of players wearing them compared to other set such as Superfighter, Priest Hat, Mini WDW and etc....

anyway, the reason of this thread is just to push for what has been promised to the community before.

Edited by maldini, 12 August 2011 - 06:27 PM.

#35 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:20 PM

maldini, ghost is back after 2 months we start this post^^

#36 Bookies

Bookies

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:17 PM

When the Current costumes in Lucky spin get old I'm sure they'll restock with either old costumes(like the ghost costume) or new.

...creepy :angel: I guess we can drop this topic now!

#37 Casanovovic

Casanovovic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 570 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:WIGGLE WIGGLE!?!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:21 PM

so? if something is expensive doesnt mean it has to go back to item mall
no one cried about the other sets which are worth billions of zulie to get back to IM
it shouldnt go back to IM just because its expensive

thats like, someone finds a dinosaur fossil and your like 'oh hey i want one to its really rare, wait! im just gonna make new ones!'
like......yea.....
or like a CD of someone who died years ago and then deciding to put it on stores again and make new ones

i totally agree, the only reason why u want the candle ghost is because it is Expensive and cost 4bil if it was 100mil like these cool wicked costumes are these days u woudnt like it because everyone got it then.

another example is the Mini WDW people payed 15billion for it so they brought it back in IM now no one is interrested anymore in the Mini WDW and they are in shops for 500mil

#38 Lybis

Lybis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationFloating Around Somewhere!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 10:13 AM

...creepy :P I guess we can drop this topic now!

I'm psychic what can I say :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users