• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Musu

Musu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 03:55 AM

Hello , I am looking for a new guild as my last one really didn't work out ( Didn't see eye to eye with the leader's views at all ).

About me
- Native English speaker
- Eastern Time Zone ( though I am on a lot of hours in the day )
- Mature ( aka I don't mind dirty jokes or whatever )
- My characters include; Level 103 Sorcerer , Level 101 Guillotine Cross , Level 100 ( non trans , gloomy slave once I get more jlvl's ) Wanderer , and a level 99 baby ranger.
- For support characters I have 2 Linkers for Kaahing , 1 SinX EDP Maker , a Crusader ( going to trans it for mobbing for events ) , 2 warpers , and 3 merchants.

What I am looking for in a guild
- Active, doesn't HAVE to WOE but that is always a plus.
- A guild leader who will make the tough calls to kick inactives. Last guild leader basically allowed inactives just because they were old members , and went so far as to kick new members just because an old member didn't like them.
- PvE events , I really enjoy Endless Tower , MVPing , guild parties etc. This does not mean that I am looking for a party constantly ( I am VERY self efficient )
- Fun atmosphere. I am not looking for a guild that only logs on for WOE. I like being social

Some additional things that I would like but none are required
- WOE 1.0 , as I said earlier not required but is always a plus
- Average Guild member level above 100
- Not required to be on vent/skype. I can be on these , I just don't like being forced into it.

Leave a reply here with information about your guild ( either post the info here , link me to a recruit thread , or link me to your forums through a PM ) Thank you very much for your time.

#2 CheddarJack

CheddarJack

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1972 posts
  • LocationNJ
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:07 AM

Why dont you come check out infinity

#3 ZhaoYun

ZhaoYun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 414 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 22 July 2011 - 12:02 PM

Good luck , Musu.

#4 FroBoyX

FroBoyX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 23 July 2011 - 01:18 AM

Hey Mesu, Eternal Dao is always looking for players. We are a relatively young, but highly organized guild just getting rolling. We ET every week right now and are trying to get the resources to regularly MVP. So you could get in on the ground floor and establish yourself. We plan on turning into an WoE guild or at least having a WoE side when several of the core membership hits Lv. 150. I'm the guild leader, I don't run things as a dictatorship, we have a council of players who make decisions. We have an active vent and forums and our site launches next week. Here is a link to my recruitment post, and a link to our Forums intro post, if you're interested beyond that PM Adol9931, Rinido, Lorinth, Anjineko, or Jenima. Or you can E-mail the guild at Eternaldao.iRO@gmail.com.

Hope you find what you're looking for~! Goodluck and good leveling~!

#5 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:26 AM

Hi Musu,

If you're cool with a non woe guild come check out the valkyrie players guild Aka VPG. We're probably the largest standing non woe guild on the server at this point in time with links to several woe guilds should you want to go full woe.

Being a guild centered around being social and helping people out whether they're brand new or a returning veteran our guild average is actually under 100 if it bothers you. Having a bunch of 150s that moonlight between VPG and Valkyrie alongside some fresh 1st and 2nd class players tend to skew the guild average a bit.

If you want to check out our guild site it's http://www.valkplayersguild.com and either drop an app or just come find someone from east prontera.

#6 Trapstr

Trapstr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 07:42 PM

Check out immaculate

http://immaculate.dailyforum.net/

register, read up, apply

Hope to hear from you!

#7 Keollyn

Keollyn