• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 andre1ta

andre1ta

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 12:55 PM

Yesterday,i purchase WP energy, past 10 hours i recived an e-mail that said: We have reviewed your Warp Portal account and have authorized it for full use of our payment options.
how much time have to spend to give me the warp portal points? :waddle:

#2 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 22 July 2011 - 01:00 PM

Yesterday,i purchase WP energy, past 10 hours i recived an e-mail that said: We have reviewed your Warp Portal account and have authorized it for full use of our payment options.
how much time have to spend to give me the warp portal points? :waddle:

try and get just the lowest amount (500?) and see if it pushes it through, its possible that that was just a "review" of your credit or something and not an actual purchase.

#3 Laprion

Laprion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • Server:draconis

Posted 22 July 2011 - 01:04 PM

if it was the first time read the email again it will say theres been payment taken and to redo it again (PLEASE CHECK THE EMAIL FIRST) as far as i believe

#4 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 07:57 AM

how much time have to spend to give me the warp portal points? :rofl:

First time verification process. Heres some information that i have pulled from the knowledge base for you.

"Any WarpPortal account making its first WarpPortal energy purchase will need to be verified for first payment. To begin the first payment verification process please enter the normal billing information and hit "Place Order".

Our system will then check to see if this is the account's first WarpPortal energy purchase and if so it will be submitted for verification.

Please be aware that during the first payment verification process the order will not be completed and the form of payment will not be charged in any way. The user will then be verified through e-mail once the account has been verified for payment."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users