window 7 dx9 renderer initialization - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

window 7 dx9 renderer initialization

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 killer916

killer916

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:1

Posted 22 July 2011 - 05:15 PM

each time i try to start the game and the screen goes white and then it show dx9 renderer initialization and reboot to try agian.. so i didnt do that cues i was looking for solution in the internet..and i look up a youtube about this failer and try everything but it stil dont work and i dont want to reinstall becues it took 6 or 7 hour to download and install. so i looking for a solution if anybody can help me.And can my laptop old version window 7 play dragon saga? becues it dont match the system require,,,or this is the porblem that i cant play??

#2 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 06:37 PM

Have you tried to update your graphics drivers?

#3 OlOIOO0llllx

OlOIOO0llllx

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:49 AM

Try this:

Program Files -> Gravity -> Dragon Saga -> Release -> config (open "config" with notepad)

<ITEM NAME="FULL_SCREEN" VALUE="1" />

^ Find that line and if the value equals 1, change it to a 0.

#4 EpicGnome

EpicGnome

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:25 AM

Try this:

Program Files -> Gravity -> Dragon Saga -> Release -> config (open "config" with notepad)

<ITEM NAME="FULL_SCREEN" VALUE="1" />

^ Find that line and if the value equals 1, change it to a 0.

That may work but its stupid it hasn't been fixed. After you get into the game you can go full screen again, just remember you need to switch back to windowed before you close out. This error needs to be fixed because it shouldn't appear. It isn't people's graphic drives because after you switch the value to 0 and log in you can go full screen like it should be starting as.

I never have had this problem with Dragon Saga before on my netbook. After 30 days of not playing (I wanted the one medal), I come back with all the updates and it was so bad as far as not working I had to reinstal the game, and now everytime I try to open it without the config fix it gives me this error. Its not my graphics or my netbook if it was working perfectly fine a month ago. I use XP so it isn't a W7 error.

But if it takes you 6 hours to do something my silly little netbook can do in under 2 hours, I think you need a new laptop.

Edited by EpicGnome, 28 July 2011 - 08:47 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users