Fix summoner room please - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Fix summoner room please

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 27 July 2011 - 06:12 PM

The summoner will not allow the room creator back into the room once they leave, however other characters are able to access it fine. If anything, it should be the other way around.

#2 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 27 July 2011 - 06:15 PM

I think this is intended so that people can't just respawn after they die and come back in...

#3 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 27 July 2011 - 06:26 PM

Well, I had some weird bug where I was trying to HSCR Orc Hero, but it wasn't showing me dealing damage (the numbers of the damage on me still showed), and it wasn't showing me performing the attack (my character just stood there, no attack sprite motions), so after checking all my buffs and gear, I just relogged, tried to go back in, but couldn't.
Lindsay went in and killed it for me, and I had actually been damaging it quite a bit, it just wasn't displaying anything for some reason. Really annoyed me because it means I wasted an HE gum.

I don't know, I just feel I should have been able to get back in and finish the kill, since I didn't even die or anything.

#4 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 27 July 2011 - 06:41 PM

I've had that bug with his natural spawn as well... No idea what the hell it is. @@ But you are doing damage, so yeah... I'd rather not report it and possibly have something worse messed up.

#5 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 05:13 AM

+ left over...Mob...that some time still linger in the room...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users