• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ardell

Ardell

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 06:53 PM

First of all there should be a suggestion seccion in the forum if there is one alrready i apologize for my ignorance because i couldnt find it...

i would like to make a suggestion:

A BANK

why a bank? for example when you are about to rebirth, valkyrie ask you to leave all your possessions and your money but...where should i save my money? send it to my other char? i cant! send it to my other account? i dont have other account! besides what if i would like to pass money to my other character in the same account.

those are some reasons of why must be a bank...under what condicions thats up to you im just making a suggestion
hope you can make it.

thanks for this great game you're doing a great job! :P

#2 Chipotle

Chipotle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1146 posts
  • LocationProntera back alley
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:45 AM

You collect interest for storing zeny with them?

Bank that can also loan u money for certain items that can be held as collateral like cards and gears! Ofc u pay interest

#3 travisveva

travisveva

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:46 PM

"Why go into banking? I was sitting on the tube on my way here thinking you'd probably ask that and it started, I actually remember, when I was watching this Evan Davis documentary about the financial crisis. He was telling this story about how Nasa rocket scientists, who sent men into space, started to flood into Wall Street working for investment banks where they were dubbed quants [mathematical geniuses]. I have always been motivated, and I remember thinking to myself, what are these investment banks doing that is so difficult? Could I do it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users