• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Pandipops

Pandipops

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:27 AM

I quit RO for a couple of years and now I'm back, I used to get leeched at Thors quite a lot when I was feeling lazy. Now I'm back I have a couple of questions;

Where is the preferred leech spots nowadays for lvl 90+?
How much does it cost on an hourly basis roughly?
And finally, would somebody be willing to leech my lvl 92 dancer for a couple of hours? : D (on Ymir. Of course I'll pay well.)

Edited by Pandipops, 30 July 2011 - 04:27 AM.

#2 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:51 AM

I quit RO for a couple of years and now I'm back, I used to get leeched at Thors quite a lot when I was feeling lazy. Now I'm back I have a couple of questions;

And finally, would somebody be willing to leech my lvl 92 dancer for a couple of hours? : D (on Ymir. Of course I'll pay well.)

Why bother? I just had a guildie do the ID TI last night and go from 92 to 99 using a x3 manual when he TI'd. Spend the couple hours to walk around and cast skills with a party and you'll 99 in no time.

#3 Pandipops

Pandipops

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:55 AM

Why bother? I just had a guildie do the ID TI last night and go from 92 to 99 using a x3 manual when he TI'd. Spend the couple hours to walk around and cast skills with a party and you'll 99 in no time.

Forgive me, I'm not very familiar with RO terms anymore. What's 'ID'?

#4 ExDarkrb

ExDarkrb

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 July 2011 - 05:58 AM

ID means ice dungeon. There is currently a turn in event t lv 3 so you might wanna try the exp there.

It is located north east of Rachel, 1 map east 3 maps north
On the other hand, if you are VIP then you can use the grandpa in Eden group. In the first place, he is the the one giving you the quest. Eden can be reached by talking to an npc that looks like a novice at every town and conveniently at every spawn point.

Owh and I forgot, WELCOME BACK!! Play valk because of the higher population and the lowly priced goods, I'm on valk btw!! But nevertheless, we welcome you back.

Edited by ExDarkrb, 30 July 2011 - 06:00 AM.

#5 Pandipops

Pandipops

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 07:07 AM

ID means ice dungeon. There is currently a turn in event t lv 3 so you might wanna try the exp there.

It is located north east of Rachel, 1 map east 3 maps north
On the other hand, if you are VIP then you can use the grandpa in Eden group. In the first place, he is the the one giving you the quest. Eden can be reached by talking to an npc that looks like a novice at every town and conveniently at every spawn point.

Owh and I forgot, WELCOME BACK!! Play valk because of the higher population and the lowly priced goods, I'm on valk btw!! But nevertheless, we welcome you back.

Ah thanks so much! I'm going to transfer to Valk once I've sold all my goods which are worth more on Ymir, haha.

Oh, do you have any more info on the ID event? I'm realy out of touch. :<

Edited by Pandipops, 30 July 2011 - 07:09 AM.

#6 Ularis

Ularis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • LocationUnder the shade of a Cherry Blossom
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 30 July 2011 - 07:11 AM

Leech parties end up at Magma dungeon 2. Both non-trans and trans chars go there.

#7 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 30 July 2011 - 09:21 AM

First of all welcome back, I remember those thors parties, I assume you mean the ones with 555 leechers stacked on on cell behind the rock.

I guess it depends on who you are with, Magma works which was mentioned, I usually help some people if they are archer class at hill winds around that level. There is desert wolves and kobolds as well.

This is totally up to the 2 parties or whatever, however with turn in events I see no need for this.

I don't have anything in range for such a thing however if you have Arrow Shower 10 I have a more effective way to help.

#8 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 09:24 AM

OP, you DO realize RO is super easy now and levelling doesn't take as long? Leeching a level 90 is kinda like paying to leech a novice pre-renewal.

#9 Kagrra

Kagrra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 30 July 2011 - 09:34 AM

Welcome back to RO. :>
If you ever just want a leveling partner, I have a Knight in your range that I kind of want to level.

But for leeching, I'd say save your money. :/ It's kind of pointless, especially with these turn in events constantly going on. Just to say how easy it is, I went from a 83 Dancer to a 81 Gypsy in a couple weeks, with hardly leveling it and doing turn ins as a Dancer.

And if you want to do ID3, I have a GX that I want to take there, so you could mooch off of those kills if you want.

#10 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 09:37 AM

I made a novice yesterday, it's a 70 HP now.... It'll be an AB tonight probably.

Thats how easy renewal is.

#11 Raymond12557

Raymond12557

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 03:53 PM

isn't leeching.. bad? sorry i am sort of new.. and when i played the other mmorpgs leeching wasn't really smiled on.

Edited by Raymond12557, 30 July 2011 - 03:55 PM.

#12 Mwrip

Mwrip

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...

Posted 30 July 2011 - 07:12 PM

You may actually find that your reasons for wanting to leech in the first place are gone. The leveling curve is far, FAR more sane now, and you can reach 99 with little difficulty, especially with turn in events.

The third job levels do slow down due to a lack of content at the top, but we've already got the first dungeon (Scaraba) that fixes that, and we should have more by the time you get up there.

isn't leeching.. bad? sorry i am sort of new.. and when i played the other mmorpgs leeching wasn't really smiled on.

It's less frowned on in RO, due to certain builds (like a pure forger) having roughly the combat value of cardboard tube, but being something you probably want one of in a guild.

Personally, I never leech, but I can understand why some will, especially if they are playing one of those useless builds.

Edited by Mwrip, 30 July 2011 - 07:17 PM.

#13 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:48 PM

Magma Dungeon 2 with Reflect Damage Royal Guard is one of the fastest leeches at 90+. I got leeched by one of my friends during the double EXP event at Magma Dungeon 2 and got level 90-99 in less than an hour with 3x manual. I think there are several RGs that provide this service in Ymir. Just hang out in Eden and you should see them.

#14 Keollyn

Keollyn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 31 July 2011 - 12:33 PM

I just want a partner, leech or no.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users