Skills: Circle of Nature/Deep Sleep - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Skills: Circle of Nature/Deep Sleep

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 tsubasa7

tsubasa7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationHell
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:26 AM

Are the skills for Wanderer/Minstreal "Circle of Nature" and "Deep Sleep" only PVP / WoE map skills or can you use them on any map?

#2 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • LocationMexico, Campeche
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:46 AM

Were to supussed to work on PvM, but as far i know deep sleep is just pvp and woe, i dunno about circle of nature. Working as intented...

#3 tsubasa7

tsubasa7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 30 July 2011 - 12:18 PM

OK, still would like to know if Circle of Nature works on any map.

BTW, on kRO, they just recently changed it so that deep sleep works on all maps, so iRO will eventually change it too. I was just wondering if it was already working here yet like that.

#4 tsubasa7

tsubasa7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 02 August 2011 - 09:15 AM

OK, still would like to know if Circle of Nature works on any map.

BTW, on kRO, they just recently changed it so that deep sleep works on all maps, so iRO will eventually change it too. I was just wondering if it was already working here yet like that.

Bump, would still like to know if Circle of Nature works on any map.

#5 Akin

Akin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 827 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 02 August 2011 - 09:43 AM

Hi,

DSL will work on all maps after we get the skill update patch from kRO. When that is is beyond my knowledge. It was supposed to be in July, and then it got pushed back to August, but now it's just whenever kRO is done.

Circle of Nature only works on PvP maps. I'm not really sure why except that it's more of a debuff than a buff.

You should really read the class descriptions for Performers on the wiki, as they are correct. Though I admit, circle of nature does't have a skill page (I'll add it).

#6 tsubasa7

tsubasa7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 02 August 2011 - 09:55 AM

Hi,

DSL will work on all maps after we get the skill update patch from kRO. When that is is beyond my knowledge. It was supposed to be in July, and then it got pushed back to August, but now it's just whenever kRO is done.

Circle of Nature only works on PvP maps. I'm not really sure why except that it's more of a debuff than a buff.

You should really read the class descriptions for Performers on the wiki, as they are correct. Though I admit, circle of nature does't have a skill page (I'll add it).

Thank you very much for a very helpful post. I understand better now and it is good to know that DSL will work soon on iRO on any map.

Although, I still wish there was more information on Circle of Nature. What exactly does it mean by "Targets", does that mean only non-party members get SP drained, or both party and non-party get SP drained and only party get HP?

#7 Akin

Akin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 827 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:03 AM

You're welcome.

I just updated the wiki. Circle of Nature affects everyone in the AoE (allies and enemies). It's been a very long time since I tested it, but I don't believe it affects the caster. Any performers who may have it can correct me on that if I'm wrong.

#8 Kagrra

Kagrra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:18 AM

Hm...is Circling Nature always going to be PvP only, or is it going to be like DSL and work on all maps eventually? I was considering it for my future-Maestro. :/

#9 Akin

Akin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 827 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:27 AM

I have not heard nor read anything that makes me believe that it will ever be usable outside of PvP. Though, I would love for them to turn it into a full on party healing buff for PvM. With everyone owning a stock of 100,000 Green Ales, it's just not useful as a debuff in PvP, and the healing it too low to make it a useful buff.

#10 Kagrra

Kagrra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:55 AM

I have not heard nor read anything that makes me believe that it will ever be usable outside of PvP. Though, I would love for them to turn it into a full on party healing buff for PvM. With everyone owning a stock of 100,000 Green Ales, it's just not useful as a debuff in PvP, and the healing it too low to make it a useful buff.

That would be nice.
Or make it something like, so if a priest is healing, it doubles the heal, or if you're potting, it doubles that. That would be so much more useful than it is now. Or make it more like Song of Lutie, but heal more and/or more often. :/

#11 tsubasa7

tsubasa7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:58 AM

I agree with all the above and have been wondering why the skill is not PVM as it seems like it would be much more useful in that case compared to PVP or WoE.

Gravity really needs to fix circle of nature to work in all maps as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users