Great WoE! (31Jul11) - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 12 votes

Great WoE! (31Jul11)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
166 replies to this topic

#51 slaves

slaves

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationDisney Land
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:26 AM

totally outnumbered this woe, but yea it is a good woe! so is the other alliance set now for the upcoming woes or not?

so it is impact / jinx / smb / immaculate?.. uh is not with u guys, even not counted to our alliance, so theyre like messing around all the time!

#52 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:26 AM

And this must be the plagiarism he was talking about, u stole the Posted Image. Omg so did I.

Nah the plagiarism he was referring to was Cybers weak attempt to troll me by copying and pasting my previous thread (with some minor changes). Good attempt but a little juvenile, would award him a 4/10 on the troll scale and a sticker for effort for it though. Oh hell, here's a sticker:

Posted Image

Edited by MrBudd, 31 July 2011 - 08:29 AM.

#53 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:43 AM

totally outnumbered this woe, but yea it is a good woe! so is the other alliance set now for the upcoming woes or not?

so it is impact / jinx / smb / immaculate?.. uh is not with u guys, even not counted to our alliance, so theyre like messing around all the time!

We had numbers, except most were in the afk channel discreetly cybering :lol: Unless some :dunno: falls apart between Jimbactulate I'm pretty sure that alliance is set.

It's kinda interesting to have UH in the mix there. Maybe they'll rally up more folks to join their cause. Even with numbers dwindling and all, I highly doubt the Valk alliance would add another alliance. The 4th party in the Valk alliance right now is technically my non-woe guild, joining us every week in spirit while they poke at porings and have epic adventures doing eden group quests. Losing that spiritual support in lieu of cannon fodder is going to be a tough call.

#54 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:16 AM

We had numbers, except most were in the afk channel discreetly cybering :lol: Unless some :dunno: falls apart between Jimbactulate I'm pretty sure that alliance is set.

It's kinda interesting to have UH in the mix there. Maybe they'll rally up more folks to join their cause. Even with numbers dwindling and all, I highly doubt the Valk alliance would add another alliance. The 4th party in the Valk alliance right now is technically my non-woe guild, joining us every week in spirit while they poke at porings and have epic adventures doing eden group quests. Losing that spiritual support in lieu of cannon fodder is going to be a tough call.

Posted Image

#55 OpticBlast

OpticBlast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts
  • Server:Renewal again

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:21 AM

LOLed at Jimbactulate... Xp

Edited by OpticBlast, 31 July 2011 - 09:23 AM.

#56 Daray

Daray

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1019 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:56 AM

@Scuba: Sorry, that won't work on Budd. You'll have to find something better than getting him to shoot his foot.
@Budd: I've got your back man.

Posted Image

#57 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 31 July 2011 - 10:09 AM

that illegit, bringing presents to juno during woe, horrible guild

#58 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 31 July 2011 - 01:56 PM

Yes!!! Use more Ales~!!!! This way I can finally sell them at 95k+ for a real profit! /gg

#59 Alyst

Alyst

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 31 July 2011 - 04:03 PM

Yes!!! Use more Ales~!!!! This way I can finally sell them at 95k+ for a real profit! /gg

You mean you can't sell them at 95k by this Tuesday? Should be able to since the same 5-6 merchants selling it increase the price by 10% night before every siege =P

#60 viceroyblue

viceroyblue

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 04:15 PM

Not just outnumbered but 36 unbound is outgunned by 8 SMB. 30 more seconds and you would have lost your fort. You were on precast and got wiped out and even needed to recall against 8 SMB? So yeah, I'm pulling that numbers argument here.

#61 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 31 July 2011 - 05:08 PM

This is why I still bring 600 slim whites, Im too broke to buy so much ales... >_<

#62 viceroyblue

viceroyblue

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 05:09 PM

Why would valk alliance get another ally when you just lost 1 WOE?

If it were me, I'll just make a 2nd econ fort (to be still shared by 3 guilds) and if my alliance still lost, then MAYBE I'll consider getting a 4th ally.

#63 Alyst

Alyst

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 31 July 2011 - 05:19 PM

This is why I still bring 600 slim whites, Im too broke to buy so much ales... >_<

Moar ale moar problems. I seriously get disoriented with how much I drink. I think I have a problem.

#64 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:16 PM

I don't really feel we need a fourth ally. Last woe, going guildless on my RK, I instantly got poisoned by some unbound Gx, then I think some valky or other ally took away my peco and some other allies poked me while I was trying to pot and tell them not to kill me while we all were dying to Jimbactulate. I dun want to think how would adding a fourth ally would go Posted Image.

#65 Leonis1

Leonis1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:27 PM

"Jimbactulate" eh? Cool nickname

#66 slaves

slaves

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationDisney Land

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:57 PM

Not just outnumbered but 36 unbound is outgunned by 8 SMB. 30 more seconds and you would have lost your fort. You were on precast and got wiped out and even needed to recall against 8 SMB? So yeah, I'm pulling that numbers argument here.

u wanna start something?... try to know your story first before u starts to troll... i dont wanna waste time for nonsense talks! i bet youre one of smb's member that has attitude problem! 8members with help of allies? and only ub def party was there.. so stop mumbling about your wrong facts! :lol:

30more secs?! fail break is a fail break!8 people pawned 36!?whos gonna believe that :dunno: use your head!

Edited by slaves, 31 July 2011 - 07:22 PM.

#67 viceroyblue

viceroyblue

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 07:24 PM

u wanna start something?... try to know your story first before u starts to troll... i dont wanna waste time for nonsense talks! i bet youre one of smb's member that has attitude problem! 8members with help of allies? and only ub def party was there.. so stop mumbling about your wrong facts! :dunno:

30more secs?! fail break is a fail break!

First, don't bring up the numbers argument if your guild isn't strong enough to take either Jinx/SMB/Impact 1 vs 1.

Second, I would also like to add that Unbound is the weakest link in your alliance. The alliance is only as strong as it's weakest link. yebah!

#68 slaves

slaves

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationDisney Land

Posted 31 July 2011 - 07:34 PM

First, don't bring up the numbers argument if your guild isn't strong enough to take either Jinx/SMB/Impact 1 vs 1.

Second, I would also like to add that Unbound is the weakest link in your alliance. The alliance is only as strong as it's weakest link. yebah!

Hate unbound so much huh?.. that is why Unbound broke alliance with SMB! coz some of the guild members are like u! put a lot of ego to yourself and there is nothing gonna happen!
i dont wanna talk about SMB coz i got old friends there, but youre the one forcing me to!

about the alliance thing then, who is the weakest on yours u think?
u act like u know everything

Edited by slaves, 31 July 2011 - 07:38 PM.

#69 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:08 PM

Although some people might think unbound is the weakest link in the alliance, a very important fact is that they bring like twice the people valky or smokies brings. Their woe attendance is very nice, and they certainly help a lot to the alliance.

Plus they had a banana emblem a little time ago. Why can't we have a cool banana emblem too >_<?

Posted Image

#70 Diarka

Diarka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:17 PM

Although some people might think unbound is the weakest link in the alliance, a very important fact is that they bring like twice the people valky or smokies brings. Their woe attendance is very nice, and they certainly help a lot to the alliance.

Plus they had a banana emblem a little time ago. Why can't we have a cool banana emblem too >_<?

Posted Image

yea i liked that Emblem.

#71 Diarka

Diarka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:20 PM

Well maybe u should see yourself IN YOUR alliance. Leaving castle on the last fifteen minutes of defending a castle which is the objective of YOUR alliance, just to get YOUR own castles. hmm. If you're gonna talk like that, see yourself first.

Edited by Diarka, 31 July 2011 - 08:20 PM.

#72 viceroyblue

viceroyblue

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:30 PM

Oh are you referring to July 24 WOE?

This is just my personal opinion. The way I see it, SMB left that fort because Jinx was enough to scare the whole VALK alliance into digging deep and not getting other forts. 3 guilds sharing 80 eco fort is a WIN for your alliance? Kudos!

#73 viceroyblue

viceroyblue

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:36 PM

Posted Image

Oh come on VALK, stop patronizing your lapdog UNBOUND. You didn't have to do that because a pet dog will always be loyal to it's master.

To UNBOUND, don't deny it that you're not being used by VALK while they always hold the econ fort. Next time, take what is yours and hold the econ fort and see for yourself if all this time, you really have been getting your equal share of god item pieces.

Edited by viceroyblue, 31 July 2011 - 08:45 PM.

#74 cybernetic

cybernetic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2300 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:44 PM

haha someone brought around the drama llama :dunno:

either way, our alliance doesn't have to worry. we aren't remake and we aren't dissoultion or bricksquad. we're nice people, we aren't on our rags 24/7 like remakes leader, so everyone will be fine.

:lol:

#75 slaves

slaves

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationDisney Land

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:46 PM

Oh come on VALK, stop patronizing your lapdog UNBOUND. You didn't have to do that because a pet dog will always be loyal to it's master.

now u brought the smb people to negative freakin reps huh! whatever u say boy! that is why councils of unbound didnt want to re-ally with u guys even with the real ferdinand marcos is back.. we chose to ally UH than to ally smb again and deal with some freaks from that guild...
we dont want those things to happen again!

u see now marcos? this is how some of your members act like they are gods! that is why peace talks wont happen again!
we would love to be under a good leadership than being with your guild! :dunno:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users