Favorite BGM's? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Favorite BGM's?

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#26 shurareki

shurareki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:valk

Posted 01 August 2011 - 10:36 PM

So many posts, at not a single one showing any love for Posted Image ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9u3myVBH8Q

+1 though i dont know where its from.

im surprised that whale island theme isnt getting much love. its such a great chill song.

#27 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 01 August 2011 - 10:39 PM

This one is my favorite! It has a good melody to it. =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpjUvEnViOY&playnext=1&list=PL648FFAE6F0D563AB

Ahh~ :mellow:

#28 Zeniachan

Zeniachan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, United States
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 01 August 2011 - 11:08 PM

+1 though i dont know where its from.

I'm pretty sure Angelica plays on the upper floors of Thanatos Tower. Maybe she lost her Cynthia doll up there or something? ...it's so dangerous though, she's probably dead by now unless she was with a good party.

Also, Erebus' Prelude played on the lower floors, last I checked (same as the Battleground lobby theme.) RO has changed the music here and there though, so it might be different now.

#29 Blueflight

Blueflight

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 August 2011 - 11:35 PM

Can't go home again, baby
Amatsu Dungeon theme. I like the overall Japanese-themed interior along with the "ninja" feel of this dungeon. It's similar to the Amatsu town theme but with a slightly darker tone.

Spoiler

Purity of your smile
(Amatsu town theme)
Spoiler

Two of my favourites.

#30 birdybirdbird

birdybirdbird

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 01:20 AM

I remember bashing goblins in that destroyed village one south of Orc Dungeon map oh, so long ago.

#31 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 06:57 AM

hm, I should really listen to that sound track thats still clingwrapped from a few years ago lol.

but from wandering around ingame, coal mine was neat. no idea what its called.

#32 Keollyn

Keollyn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 02 August 2011 - 07:43 AM

I currently like the one that plays in Aldenohoweveryouspell town. You know, the one with the clock tower.

#33 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:30 AM

I haven't heared most of the newer tracks, unfortunally, because I just forgot to check the kRO Soundtrack folder for a while XD (will do today I think ^^)
But here are my favorits:

Good Morning
A BGM that's often overheared by most people, and very unknown, but my most favorite at all. It's the day hymne of the Nameless Island, only hearable ingame during the Nameless Island Entrance Quest.
It's lightfull, happy and shows a friendly village on a sunny day, but you can also hear in the tune, that something isn't going that right and that there's more as you can see...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN61-FfozBM

Good Night and Cursed Monestry were allready posted, but they're on my favorite list as well. I love the Nameless Soundtrack <3 ^^

Labyrinth
I loved the Hidden Temple in my beginning time, and the theme is still one of my favorites.
Mysterious, curious and with a clinch of danger and adventure x3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZRr2LclZ0s

There are a whole bunch of BGM's I could add just for the nostalgic factor, basically Theme of Geffen and all surrounding maps, Streamside for example, Culverts, Ant Hell, ... but that would be to much and it's just the nostalgic factor :mellow:

Desert
Sograt Desert though I have to add. I spent so much time here, and I still love the warm feeling this song gives me ^^

Zingaro
Together with Aeon one of my favorits from Clock Tower. The theme just combines the ticking of clocks with the tense of the lower levels.

The Great
This song perfectly fits as the theme of LouYang, standing for a great, majestic kingdom of the east.

Steel Me
Like the Theme of LouYang, it perfectly fits Einbroch as a theme full of metallic sounds, that symbolizes all fabric works in that city.
I decided to cut the video out because of the media restriction though :/

Theme of Rachel
And another Theme that just perfectly fits the location. This theme just spreads out an arabic and mysterious feeling.

Uncanny Lake & Abyss
Both allready posted here, so I won't repost the vids.
Both Abyss Lake related BGM's giving the creepy feeling of something big that slept endless times beneath the surface, but is waking up now.

Ethical Aspiration
Since I heard this piece for the first time, I loved it. Don't know if I ever heared it ingame, because right now I can't tell where it plays. But I love the dark tune, mysterious and heavy, that stays deep even in the lighter tunes.

Fireflies Heaven
This aswell I never heared ingame. But the light theme together with the dark background just catches me :3

Even though I left many great BGM's behind, sometimes because they were allready mentioned and posted, that became a long list... o.o - and I even had to cut down some of the songs becuase of the media-restriction for posts XD
There are only a few BGM-Tracks that I don't like to be honest. And while I'm mostly watching vids while Playing, I come along hearing the songs often enough while doing something else ^^

#34 Zeniachan

Zeniachan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:17 AM

but from wandering around ingame, coal mine was neat. no idea what its called.

Dreamer's Dream. An easy way to remember that is the whispered lyric that you hear in that BGM: "And now you dream..."

#35 Zeniachan

Zeniachan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:37 AM

Ethical Aspiration
Since I heard this piece for the first time, I loved it. Don't know if I ever heared it ingame, because right now I can't tell where it plays. But I love the dark tune, mysterious and heavy, that stays deep even in the lighter tunes.

Fireflies Heaven
This aswell I never heared ingame. But the light theme together with the dark background just catches me :3

If you were curious:

Ethical Aspiration plays at an area in this quest.

Fireflies Heaven plays in the Yggdrasil Root dungeon in New World, where you can hunt Draco, Aqua Elemental, Rata and Duneyrr.

#36 FoxyWoxy

FoxyWoxy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:30 AM

I keep a few tracks from the RO folder on my mp3 player but my number one is track 110 kingdom memories.

#37 Tsurugi

Tsurugi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • LocationHampton,VA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:16 PM

<---- The old days of being an archer.

Edited by Tsurugi, 03 August 2011 - 01:55 PM.

#38 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:30 AM

If you were curious:

Ethical Aspiration plays at an area in this quest.

Fireflies Heaven plays in the Yggdrasil Root dungeon in New World, where you can hunt Draco, Aqua Elemental, Rata and Duneyrr.

Ah, thanks!
That's funny ^^ Crow of Destiny is one of my favorite quests ingame, but I never had BGM running during the quests XD
And for Fireflies Heaven, doesn't wonder me to never heared it ingame. Heaven't seen a new map after 13.1/since 13.2 except Eden Group and Overlook Water Dungeon q.q

Btw, is it legal to put the BGM on Youtube?
I have a nice idea of how these BGM's could be presented in video...

#39 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Renewal: Chaos

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:35 AM

Hands down my fave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users