Twin Edge of Naght Sieger/ Elemental Sword - Game Discussions (archived) - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Twin Edge of Naght Sieger/ Elemental Sword

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Noumi

Noumi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:05 AM

These swords sell for high prices in the market. However I can't think of effective ways to use them. Does anyone have any ideas?

#2 kati3

kati3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 721 posts
  • LocationBehind you
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:26 AM

Ignition break, cart cannon etc

#3 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 02 August 2011 - 09:19 AM

The red/blue twin edge set of swords are required to make a Violet Fear. This item is pretty high in demand at the moment.

#4 Noumi

Noumi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:07 AM

Cart Cannon? I tot mechs are better off with Hurricane Fury or Pile bunker? What about elemental swords? How do people use that?

#5 kati3

kati3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 721 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:10 AM

mechs dont use cart cannon, genetics do. I've seen some people wanting to use naught, not sure coz i havent started leveling genetic seriously now. But it sure is awesome for IB.

#6 kati3

kati3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 721 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:16 AM

You mean these? http://db.irowiki.or...tem-info/13414/
Not sure.
Maybe for autocast reflect? but you'd have to switch moonlight dagger for that.

#7 Noumi

Noumi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:20 AM

PS my bad. So do u use the twin edge or elemental sword for cart cannon?

#8 kati3

kati3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 721 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:22 AM

I dont know much about genetics, maybe someone who knows more about them could answer. :mellow:

#9 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:33 AM

The Red Naght Sword tends to be more expensive due to the following reasons:

1) Fire Elemental: Many high level monsters are weak to fire elemental. As such, it helps from the fact that you wouldn't have to rely on elemental converters for places such as Scaraba Dungeon for leveling purposes. The same works for the Blue Naght Sword's water elemental property.

2) Has slightly higher weapon attack than the Blue Naght Sword.

3) Works wonders with an RK's Ignition Break skill, which gets a boost to damage if the weapon is either fire endowed or is of fire property.

4) Can pierce defense of monsters when you get the effect to proc.

5) Has its own weapon sprite.

The Blue Naght Sword is the same manner, the difference in price being that there are fewer monsters in high level zones who are generally weaker to water elemental attacks. Plus the fact that it has slightly less weapon attack than the Red Naght Sword.

The Twin Edge Swords are great for a Genetic who has the need to wear a shield during leveling with Cart Cannon. If a shield isn't needed, they would simply resort to using a Hurricane Fury for maximum damage potential with Cart Cannon. As it is, although Cart Cannon is a "Forced Neutral" skill, you can still endow a weapon to give extra damage with Cart Cannon on monsters. Note that it still wouldn't allow you to damage Ghost elemental monsters, because it's a "Forced Neutral" skill. As far as I'm aware, the Red Naght Sword is one, if not the only, highest 1-H attack weapon a Genetic can equip thus far.

#10 Noumi

Noumi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:41 AM

What about the Elemental sword? T_T

#11 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:46 AM

1) Fire Elemental: Many high level monsters are weak to fire elemental. As such, it helps from the fact that you w
The Twin Edge Swords are great for a Genetic who has the need to wear a shield during leveling with Cart Cannon. If a shield isn't needed, they would simply resort to using a Hurricane Fury for maximum damage potential with Cart Cannon. As it is, although Cart Cannon is a "Forced Neutral" skill, you can still endow a weapon to give extra damage with Cart Cannon on monsters. Note that it still wouldn't allow you to damage Ghost elemental monsters, because it's a "Forced Neutral" skill. As far as I'm aware, the Red Naght Sword is one, if not the only, highest 1-H attack weapon a Genetic can equip thus far.

Your right Red has +10 Atk more than Blue.

It's not that they have the highest attack alone but have the greatest Atk possibility, due to the fact that they have 3 Slots for cards like zippers, +90 more attack if u use 3, for a total of 250 Attack without upgrade. Safe to +4 would give them 278 Attack with shield still possible.

Hurricane Fury at +4 safe limit + a zipper card = 332 + 30 + 28 = 390 Attack but no shield allowed.

http://db.irowiki.or...2,150,&sort=3,2

What about the Elemental sword? T_T

That has less atk than both Red or Blue with only 105 Base attack.

105 + 90 + 28 = 223 Atk

so Red's 278 is much better.

Edited by EvilLoynis, 03 August 2011 - 12:51 AM.

#12 Noumi

Noumi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:08 AM

105 + 90 + 28 = 223 Atk

OMG..... so why is the elemental sword still so expensive???? After all of u say untill like it is useless

#13 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:19 AM

OMG..... so why is the elemental sword still so expensive???? After all of u say untill like it is useless

The method to obtain them isn't as easy as completing a single Endless Tower instance. Completing an Endless Tower instance during drops events almost certainly guarantees seeing both the Twin Edge Swords being dropped from Naght Sieger, despite the difficulty of the instance for some people to complete. The Elemental Sword is expensive because it drops at the lowest rate from monsters that dwell in WoE2.0 Guild Dungeons. In order to have access to a Guild Dungeon, you must be a part of a guild that owns a castle in the respective region of the Guild Dungeon. In this case, it's tougher to obtain a castle from WoE2.0 as compared to WoE1.0's numerous castles.

#14 fr0stn0va

fr0stn0va

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:25 AM

Your right Red has +10 Atk more than Blue.

It's not that they have the highest attack alone but have the greatest Atk possibility, due to the fact that they have 3 Slots for cards like zippers, +90 more attack if u use 3, for a total of 250 Attack without upgrade. Safe to +4 would give them 278 Attack with shield still possible.

Hurricane Fury at +4 safe limit + a zipper card = 332 + 30 + 28 = 390 Attack but no shield allowed.

http://db.irowiki.or...2,150,&sort=3,2

105 + 90 + 28 = 223 Atk

if i remember correctly, elemental sword is a lvl 3 weapon
but yeah, red twin is definitely best choice for one hand weapon unless u have mjolnir

Edited by fr0stn0va, 03 August 2011 - 01:25 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users