Help "The descent of the Goddess" Quest - Newbie Zone - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Help "The descent of the Goddess" Quest

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 JLVillanueva

JLVillanueva

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:43 AM

HI guys. I'm doing the quest "The descent of the Goddess" in the part where I need to meet Arua. Correct me if im wrong but isn't Arua's location behind Huey? near the edge of a hill and the waterfalls? The glowing beam of light is Arua right..? or Am I wrong? because whenever I stand on it or go around it whatsoever nothing happens. I'm standing in (5466, 5495) map coordinate. Or is it bugged? o there is a new location..?

#2 coalminer

coalminer

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 05:26 AM

HI guys. I'm doing the quest "The descent of the Goddess" in the part where I need to meet Arua. Correct me if im wrong but isn't Arua's location behind Huey? near the edge of a hill and the waterfalls? The glowing beam of light is Arua right..? or Am I wrong? because whenever I stand on it or go around it whatsoever nothing happens. I'm standing in (5466, 5495) map coordinate. Or is it bugged? o there is a new location..?

i had the same but after searching for like 15 min i found out that the location is behind the new village they created
where u can get ur job walk thru the village and up the hill there is where u need to be

#3 JLVillanueva

JLVillanueva

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 06:43 PM

Wah! Thank you coalminer.. ^_^

#4 Okibi

Okibi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • LocationGeorgia - United States
  • Server:Dracon

Posted 18 August 2011 - 04:24 AM

Wah! Thank you coalminer.. ^_^

For the sake of future users who ask this question I'm going to just put out there that it is on the eastern end of the Flanae fields just behind the tree. You can see it because there is a circle of shimmering light. Once you walk into it the quest will pop. :D

#5 onicdesigns

onicdesigns

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Server:Draco

Posted 05 September 2011 - 09:14 PM

Any help for this? I am standing in the eastern end of the flanae fields just behind the tree and nothing after I walked into it. What is the coords for this to spawn the next step in the quest?

Edited by onicdesigns, 05 September 2011 - 09:15 PM.

#6 Okibi

Okibi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 04:50 AM

Any help for this? I am standing in the eastern end of the flanae fields just behind the tree and nothing after I walked into it. What is the coords for this to spawn the next step in the quest?

What part of the decent quest are you on? The first part where you are supposed to meet aura is a little misleading, you have to go to to the "trainer" village and up a small hill and talk to an NPC instead of speaking to Aura herself. (You will know when you actually meet Aura because it will mention the boy with the cart, Peony or some weird name.)

I can't remember the name of the ORIGINAL NPC you end up meeting instead of Aura, but I think it starts with an M.

#7 Lucis

Lucis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • LocationLit Lamp Wick

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:05 AM

Melendino?

#8 Okibi

Okibi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 02:25 PM

Melendino?

THATS the one. Thanks dude. *SIBFIST*

#9 Azalyn

Azalyn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:53 PM

i am still unable to do this quest. I stand in the little gleam of light and NOTHING.
This is really irritating, i see no point in continuing the game if I can't finish the main quests!

#10 Okibi

Okibi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 01:35 PM

i am still unable to do this quest. I stand in the little gleam of light and NOTHING.
This is really irritating, i see no point in continuing the game if I can't finish the main quests!

I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to answer my original question. Please tell me exactly which part of the quest you are on so that I can give you an appropriate response. :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users