just wanna rage really quick - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

just wanna rage really quick

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Enkiadu

Enkiadu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:55 AM

Accidentally clicked a BMx3 while i was opening groove packs in eden RIGHT after getting hella excited for getting 2 BMx3 in 1 pack. seriously bout to murder someone. should have a confirmation box they are worth over 10m each =(

by far the most pissed this game has every made me. yea it's my fault but whatever IM PISSED GOD DAMNIT!

too bad no one wants a GX in their group or I might be able to salvage SOMETHING ARGH RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 Zinja

Zinja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2348 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:11 AM

there there :) cant get any worse right?

#3 kenkinoragnarok

kenkinoragnarok

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:13 AM

Accidentally clicked a BMx3 while i was opening groove packs in eden RIGHT after getting hella excited for getting 2 BMx3 in 1 pack. seriously bout to murder someone. should have a confirmation box they are worth over 10m each =(

by far the most pissed this game has every made me. yea it's my fault but whatever IM PISSED GOD DAMNIT!

too bad no one wants a GX in their group or I might be able to salvage SOMETHING ARGH RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get over it noob, 3xbm is just a -_-noob 7m item rofl :)

#4 Enkiadu

Enkiadu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:15 AM

honestly this may sound stupid but this pisses me off so bad I think im gonna quit ragnarok. i already have hard enough time leveling as it is and top it off im in between turn in range so i am basically soloing for garbage xp or drinking tons of pots and having to fly wing when I get mobbed or leeching in groups that feel bad enough to invite my basically useless character. feel like my xp bar just got kicked in the nuts. I should get back into starcraft 2 anyway

Edit: I have over 500m in gear it's not only about the value of the BMx3 in zeny it's the overall value of a BMx3 in general as far as USEFULNESS and the fact that I :) up and misclicked, causing the loss of something I need very badly, just pisses me off to the point of not being interested in playing this game.

Edited by Enkiadu, 04 August 2011 - 01:21 AM.

#5 morphine

morphine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1123 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:22 AM

In the large scheme of things, especially for a 3rd class, it is not a large loss. You can make zeny back. It isn't the end of the game or something horribly breaking in even the short term, I assure you. I am honestly saying this in as helpful a way as possible: YOU ARE OVERREACTING LIKE WHOA.

You need to take a step back, remember to breathe (brains like oxygen), and put things in perspective. It sounds like you are having frustrations in general with the game right now with your levelling. Perhaps it's time to either take a breather from the game altogether (ragequitting will just make you feel silly later, after you have calmed down), or just not worry so much about exp per hour for a while and maybe hunt items, make a new character just for fun, etc instead of ripping your hair out because you aren't 150 yet.

#6 Enkiadu

Enkiadu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:26 AM

I won't disagree that I am over reacting and you're right I am having frustrations in general with leveling right now. I guess you could say this is whats bringing me over the edge. just going from very excited at getting 2 bmx3(the excitement comes from the random aspect and the fact i was hoping to get extra BMx3) then literally 2 seconds later being incredibly pissed completely ruined it for me. you guys think im crying over 7m zeny or whatever but if you look at my posts on this forum it's not like 7m is anything to me. I have hundreds of millions. it's just the whole situation coming together ruined it for me, thats the best way i can say it. I just mainly posted here to vent I'm not asking anyone to give me anything like I said I don't need it. thanks for the positive responses though =)

Edited by Enkiadu, 04 August 2011 - 01:32 AM.

#7 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 04 August 2011 - 07:09 AM

I won't disagree that I am over reacting and you're right I am having frustrations in general with leveling right now. I guess you could say this is whats bringing me over the edge. just going from very excited at getting 2 bmx3(the excitement comes from the random aspect and the fact i was hoping to get extra BMx3) then literally 2 seconds later being incredibly pissed completely ruined it for me. you guys think im crying over 7m zeny or whatever but if you look at my posts on this forum it's not like 7m is anything to me. I have hundreds of millions. it's just the whole situation coming together ruined it for me, thats the best way i can say it. I just mainly posted here to vent I'm not asking anyone to give me anything like I said I don't need it. thanks for the positive responses though =)

You play gX? I understand how hard it is to level and the feeling of accidentally doing a mistake. If you play on Valk i would love and gladly replace your 1 3x BM. What is your iGN?

#8 Susan

Susan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Server:ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Posted 04 August 2011 - 11:17 AM

reminds me when i bought a bubble gum box,
logged my HP into biolab
kafra carded it into my inventory,
clicked it.

20+ mins later i realize it's not battle manual :)

#9 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:44 PM

A lot of the time my HE Gums don't like me, so I'll rage click them and end up using two or three at the same time. ;-;

#10 Enkiadu

Enkiadu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 07:35 PM

Thanks everyone for the positive responses. I mainly wanted to come here and vent. At the time I was very angry not at the zeny value of the BM, but at my overall frustrations at leveling my GX and having wasted some leveling opportunity just a second after being excited to get it. I do play on valk, but I can't accept any free BMx3 though the offer is greatly appreciated. In the end I wasted the BMx3 and it is what it is. I logged out with 23 min left so I might try to run over to abyss when I get back on and leech for 20 min could help me push to 125 =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users