#3 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:24 AM

4b

lol i saw someone vending for 1.5 and another for 2 :)

#4 PoopsMcgee

PoopsMcgee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1372 posts
  • LocationSitting On Top Of The World
  • Server:The one that always DC's

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:44 AM

BUMP

He has a tendency for overpricing his items.

#5 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 07:54 PM

BUMP

He has a tendency for overpricing his items.

while ur ghost feet 7b is not overpriced? :)

#6 PoopsMcgee

PoopsMcgee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1372 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:20 PM

while ur ghost feet 7b is not overpriced? :)

That's not the official price, it's just there for people to offer on. BTW, I was offered 5.1b for them already, compared to your 2.5b offer you gave me I'd say ur pretty cheap:P.. But it's all good we all want a good deal.

#7 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:06 PM

well.. u wanted 2.8b for a/w.. i offered 2.5b initially... that's a fair offer compared to ur a/w.... but sad thing when i offered ur a/w 2.8b... u withdrew at the last min.... what can i say abt u?

#8 PoopsMcgee

PoopsMcgee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1372 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 11:54 PM

well.. u wanted 2.8b for a/w.. i offered 2.5b initially... that's a fair offer compared to ur a/w.... but sad thing when i offered ur a/w 2.8b... u withdrew at the last min.... what can i say abt u?

I never said it was the official A/W, I said it will probably be. Let's not forget how I had asked a few friends who informed me of their actual worth during time that you and I were not speaking after our first chat. Once you messaged me again you didn't hear what you wanted so you LOL'd and withdrew your bid when I told you how much I was told they are worth (4b at least). I never once withdrew my bid. You were welcome to raise me and you chose not too. It is simple as that.

I am still right, you overprice. 4b for gloves. LOL. Why would anyone pay 4b for some ugly blue gloves when they can get them for around 700m-2b.

#9 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 07:42 AM

I never said it was the official A/W, I said it will probably be. Let's not forget how I had asked a few friends who informed me of their actual worth during time that you and I were not speaking after our first chat. Once you messaged me again you didn't hear what you wanted so you LOL'd and withdrew your bid when I told you how much I was told they are worth (4b at least). I never once withdrew my bid. You were welcome to raise me and you chose not too. It is simple as that.

I am still right, you overprice. 4b for gloves. LOL. Why would anyone pay 4b for some ugly blue gloves when they can get them for around 700m-2b.

not official? when u already agreed and i ran to storage to meet u.... did the trade and both put respective offered price and item... too bad u nvr proceed to the next step... stop lying here :rofl:

i overprice to piss u off... but at least i dun lie :rofl:

Edited by maldini, 05 August 2011 - 07:43 AM.

#10 PoopsMcgee

PoopsMcgee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1372 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 08:00 AM

not official? when u already agreed and i ran to storage to meet u.... did the trade and both put respective offered price and item... too bad u nvr proceed to the next step... stop lying here :rofl:

i overprice to piss u off... but at least i dun lie :rofl:

You do lie because we never did that in trade, or you are imagining something that never happened.

It doesn't piss me off either, but it's good to know that you just admitted to being a fail troll.

#11 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 08:03 AM

You do lie because we never did that in trade, or you are imagining something that never happened.

It doesn't piss me off either, but it's good to know that you just admitted to being a fail troll.

can u swear that we nvr meet in storage and start the trade on the ghost feet after u said ok with 2.8b bid from me??? :rofl:

#12 PoopsMcgee

PoopsMcgee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1372 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 08:09 AM

can u swear that we nvr meet in storage and start the trade on the ghost feet after u said ok with 2.8b bid from me??? :rofl:

Lol, we talked about the 2.8 a/w, but never traded for it. We talked with each other about it being worth more and you said it yourself that you would withdraw your bid. You met me at storage but we did not trade... :rofl:

#13 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 08:12 AM

Lol, we talked about the 2.8 a/w, but never traded for it. We talked with each other about it being worth more and you said it yourself that you would withdraw your bid. You met me at storage but we did not trade... :rofl:

aheem.... lets not twist here and there.... u dun even dare to swear :rofl: it tells something already and i rest my case :rofl:

#14 PoopsMcgee

PoopsMcgee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1372 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 08:14 AM

aheem.... lets not twist here and there.... u dun even dare to swear :rofl: it tells something already and i rest my case :rofl:

Haha, okay. Whatever d00d...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users