Patch v.350 - Refining Event - Page 5 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch v.350 - Refining Event

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#101 Cloudius

Cloudius

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:27 PM

I hope they increase the refine cap to 20.

1-5 - 1 degrade, no breaks
6-10 - 2 degrade, no breaks
11-15 - 2 degrade, with breaks
16-20 - no degrade (not possible to use plutorunes at this stage), breaks when failed

Just like way back 16-20 (as compared to 6-9 before) will be freaking hard to get :)

#102 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:31 PM

16-20 - no degrade (not possible to use plutorunes at this stage), breaks when failed

Just like way back 16-20 (as compared to 6-9 before) will be freaking hard to get :)

Breaking is too much... 16-20 degrade back to 0 and maybe :D

But even then; Still don't like the idea :waddle:

#103 Cloudius

Cloudius

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:38 PM

Breaking is too much... 16-20 degrade back to 0 and maybe :)

But even then; Still don't like the idea :D

Yeah, the breaking is too much and may even break our hearts but seriously it would bring you that true sense of power and pride when you reach the (20) state. Many are called, few will be chosen. :waddle:

And as an added suggestion:

1-5 - Increased 40% refine success
6-10 - Increased 30% refine success
11-15 - Increased 20% refine success
16-20 - No idea yet.

Edited by Cloudius, 04 August 2011 - 05:39 PM.

#104 LordAlbion

LordAlbion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:56 PM

THANK YOU!!!

#105 RagingHormones

RagingHormones

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 733 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:00 PM

are lep shoes still the highest mspeed shoes?

#106 Xenania

Xenania

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:02 PM

I will suggest new lv 220 weapon/epics (that really epics with new drop rate system) instead

#107 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 07:09 PM

Quit it. We hate refine. +15 is high enough. There is no need to refine to +20. Instead, I would suggest the DEV Team to fix the drop table.

#108 Lybis

Lybis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationFloating Around Somewhere!
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:05 PM

Can not believe how much pluto's venu's UW binds cata's god nearly every refining material as shot up! UW binds 8m :s ancient scarabs gone from like 250k to 1.1m! This is just not helping the market at all.

#109 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:08 PM

Not only that the percent for 10-15 should have increase, but I fail a lot, too. I fail 10 times consecutively at 80%, follow by 1 success and 4 more fail at 75%.

#110 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:09 PM

Can not believe how much pluto's venu's UW binds cata's god nearly every refining material as shot up! UW binds 8m :s ancient scarabs gone from like 250k to 1.1m! This is just not helping the market at all.

lol i know right?

HAI guys, the price of IM is the highest it's ever been in the history of rose... what should we do? HAI I GOT AN IDEA! let's set up a refining event WHILE selling the MOST DESIRED ITEM in all of rose.

I'm just kinda pissed they added sagi at the same time of a refine event, who's idea was that? :X - can't you see that price of refine matts will skyrock; and most people DON'T want to buy Pluto/Venu when there are sagi's available.

Oh well, I've vented I'm done I'm out - It's over it's done with... w.e

I still <3 u dev team....

Not only that the percent for 10-15 should have increase, but I fail a lot, too. I fail 10 times consecutively at 80%, follow by 1 success and 4 more fail at 75%.

Are you mad? Seriously? because the fact that you can throw a pluto in and have 0 degrade doesn't make it easy enough :)

We've all failed alot on highish percentages bug u gota realize when its 75% thats a 35% chance of failing witch is still relativity high chance of failure; refine enough times and you're bound to fail a few times in a rowe on 75%

Edited by CaNehDa, 04 August 2011 - 08:46 PM.

#111 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:19 PM

Are you mad? Seriously? because the fact that you can throw a pluto in and have 0 degrade doesn't make it easy enough :)

We've all failed alot on highish percentages bug u gota realize when its 75% thats a 35% chance of failing witch is still relativity high chance of failure; refine enough times and you're bound to fail a few times in a rowe on 75%

Are you misunderstanding anything? The point isn't failing at high percentage. The point is maybe the percentage isn't what it is advertise.

#112 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:26 PM

Are you misunderstanding anything? The point isn't failing at high percentage. The point is maybe the percentage isn't what it is advertise.

I dunno I hit those really unlucky streaks too; but that's just what I consider them :X - It sucks but it happens and thank god not that often to really have to complain about it saying the refine system's broken and don't point to me a screenshot of a 100% + fail lol....

(doesn't happen to me that often anyway)... I've got hours of video proof to back it up.

Refining my backsheild yesterday though made me cry bloody murder though.

200m per 100 points though atm on Draconis - probably going to get higher though.

Edited by CaNehDa, 04 August 2011 - 08:47 PM.

#113 RobbyKay

RobbyKay

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:08 PM

I don't really see where you are going with all these XP, drop and refining events. Except for promoting item mall sails ofcourse (selling droprate/XP costumes along with the events as well as venus and plutos with the refining events...). The game is too easy and boring as it is now, and the XP rate is too fast at the current standard. Although I realize that this refining event might seem like calming down an angered (and bored) community, many experienced players will take this as a huge slap in their face as they have seen lots of effort to gain something that suddenly can be done by anyone. :)

Oh well, I guess I'll have to log in for the first time for a while to refine all my gear to +15. Not buying any more IM points before any significant new content comes out though, I'll just use the ones I have left from before. Whoop-de-doo...

#114 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:19 PM

Oh well, I guess I'll have to log in for the first time for a while to refine all my gear to +15. Not buying any more IM points before any significant new content comes out though, I'll just use the ones I have left from before. Whoop-de-doo...

sagi stones > gear (15)

many experienced players will take this as a huge slap in their face as they have seen lots of effort to gain something that suddenly can be done by anyone. :)

^bleh - It really was a slap in the face for me but w.e I'm over it...

fact is though only those that had the refining matts before this or are able to buy IM themselves are going to be able to hit (15) with their gear, most people with points however will likely choose the chance for a sagi over refining their gear.

Price of Pluto/Venu is rediculously high right now.

Edited by CaNehDa, 04 August 2011 - 09:25 PM.

#115 Xenania

Xenania

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:23 PM

I don't really see where you are going with all these XP, drop and refining events. Except for promoting item mall sails ofcourse (selling droprate/XP costumes along with the events as well as venus and plutos with the refining events...). The game is too easy and boring as it is now, and the XP rate is too fast at the current standard. Although I realize that this refining event might seem like calming down an angered (and bored) community, many experienced players will take this as a huge slap in their face as they have seen lots of effort to gain something that suddenly can be done by anyone. :)

Recommended to play R.O.S.E, RO, dan Eternal Destiny(not yet open beta) while waiting new R.O.S.E content updates.

#116 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:20 PM

all cata price will shot up easily 100% to 300% for the next few days till end of the refining event....

after the event... u can easily find someone with +15 sets.... this games has become way too easyyyyyy...
those who have get +15 set and max lvl.... what next? u will be like me... stick at junon for month and do nothing except buy and sell... :rofl:

#117 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:47 PM

all cata price will shot up easily 100% to 300% for the next few days till end of the refining event....

after the event... u can easily find someone with +15 sets.... this games has become way too easyyyyyy...
those who have get +15 set and max lvl.... what next? u will be like me... stick at junon for month and do nothing except buy and sell... :rofl:

I am not sure about you, but I am always be able to find something to do. Make new char is my favor. Actually, it is not just make a 1 new char, but making mass amount of new chars at once. What it means is I like to make as much new chars as I can handle at one time. control multiple char at once is fun especially when I have to control 5 char at once. BTW, I do not use bot because it takes the fun right out of the challenge. Try it. It is really challenging. One mistake and your entire group is dead.

#118 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 05 August 2011 - 04:02 AM

complaining about refining- now you have 15s
complaining about inflation- a lot of stuff just got used, and the value of items are dropping
be happy, there is no reason refinining should go up to 20, you'll kick yourself failing t o 17,18,19, 20 on 220 gear everytime

#119 iHealersz

iHealersz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • LocationUnderground, lurking around..

Posted 05 August 2011 - 05:18 AM

Now this makes me want to NOT refine anything.

Yet.
Another.
Fail.

#120 Geni

Geni

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 05:57 AM

so after next thuseday the refining % will get back to normal?

#121 MidnightSmurf

MidnightSmurf

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 1424 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 05 August 2011 - 06:43 AM

For the game itself this must be the worst thing ever happened, this you can compare with when PLUTO's were first introduced. Hope you introduce new gear soon and make refining harder then what it used to be.

#122 Dutchpwntje

Dutchpwntje

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • LocationLeiden / Netherlands

Posted 05 August 2011 - 07:10 AM

are lep shoes still the highest mspeed shoes?

Rabbith Shoes, the Yakutu ones are the fastest now :rofl:.

Edit: Or the Brave ones for Hawkers, idk?

Edited by Dutchpwntje, 05 August 2011 - 07:11 AM.

#123 Dutchpwntje

Dutchpwntje

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 07:12 AM

WAR KYOUDAI :rofl::D:D!!!

#124 iRon

iRon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1120 posts
  • Location[NL] Flevoland

Posted 05 August 2011 - 07:13 AM

This *^^* *^^* event is fake.
Still *^^* failing alot
*^^*

Gratz sonnema for failing 69 times to refine 15 and end up with refine 3
Also awesome that you buyed *^^* union bindrunes for *^^* 9 mill.
and dont forget the powders !!!

great
just *^^* great

Edited by iRon, 05 August 2011 - 07:16 AM.

#125 Dutchpwntje

Dutchpwntje

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 07:22 AM

This *^^* *^^* event is fake.
Still *^^* failing alot
*^^*

Gratz sonnema for failing 69 times to refine 15 and end up with refine 3
Also awesome that you buyed *^^* union bindrunes for *^^* 9 mill.
and dont forget the powders !!!

great
just *^^* great

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (Noob at playing = Noob at refining)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users