Kurish

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationPST time zone
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:forgot the name lol

Posted 04 August 2011 - 04:17 PM

Hey, I'm looking for a friendly, casual, active-enough, non woe guild to join. I can't play every day of the week and it's hard to woe since I work during those times. I also only started 2 months ago (no woe gear) so I'm still a bit of a newbie. It'd be fun to just hunt, do quests, hang out, do regular stuff with each other, or just chat. :3 I tend to feel old since I'm 25... so I wonder if there are guilds with people around that age group. :/ Don't want to be the only oldie you know.

I'm more into RO fun that don't need me to be online all the time, or hardcore godly at the game. ;D

Oh, I'm on the Valkyrie server too.

Edited by Kurish, 04 August 2011 - 08:08 PM.

#2 FroBoyX

FroBoyX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:09 PM

Hey man, welcome to Ragnarok. I hope your enjoying your time. I'm the guild master for Eternal Dao, we technically are a casual leveling guild though we are a bit more serious then most causal players get. Our only true requirement is that you maintain a visible activity in game and you play with us. You can look us over at our website here [click here] and if you're interested you can apply there and we will find you in game. As for age, I myself am 24, our governing council ranges in age from 21-26 and there are several people in my membership who are up to 28. So you're not alone.

#3 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:30 PM

Looking for a Friendly? Casual? Non-Woe and full of (new and) old farts that are still lingering around?? :) The Valkyrie Players Guild may be for you!!!

We have members from all walks of life with a fair number of members in the 'I should have stopped playing video games when I left college'category, so if that's you, you're not alone! It's kinda hard to say what we do since we do a lot of random things outside of woe. If you're a new(ish) player seeking friends and guidance in a casual social environment, it's hard to pass up on one of the most established non-woe guilds on the server.

No age/class/level requirements
Zero guild bureaucracy
Resources to help you get the most out of RO

Plus we have an awesome website :D

Drop by our guild forum and put in an app or come by in person by visiting us at east pront and just ask someone in VPG to join the guild. Tell them Budd sent you.

Goto the site -----> V A L K I R I E P L A Y E R S G U I L D

PS. Act now and get yourself a free limited edition piece of Jellopy!!!!! No purchase necessary!!! JOIN NOW!!!!

#4 Kurish

Kurish

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationPST time zone
  • Server:forgot the name lol

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:05 PM

Thanks for replying. I'll check you guys out. ^_^

Wow, you guys have nice looking sites (props to your webmasters).

FroBoyx, how active would you say if I were to "maintain a visible activity in game"?

Oh and, Mr. Budd, Isn't Valkyrie a woe guild or am I mistaken? Is this an entirely new guild that just has the name Valkyrie in it?

Thanks you guys!

#5 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 August 2011 - 08:22 AM

Thanks for replying. I'll check you guys out. ^_^

Wow, you guys have nice looking sites (props to your webmasters).

FroBoyx, how active would you say if I were to "maintain a visible activity in game"?

Oh and, Mr. Budd, Isn't Valkyrie a woe guild or am I mistaken? Is this an entirely new guild that just has the name Valkyrie in it?

Thanks you guys!

Hi,

Valkyrie(Woe) and Valkyrie Players Guild(non-woe) are two different guilds although we are somewhat related through me and a few other members that belong in both guilds. There is very little cross over between the two guilds but some do exists. If you're looking to participate in WoE sometime in the future, joining VPG does not give you direct entry into Valkyrie but it does give you easier entry should you apply as I would have a better idea of how you are.

PS. Just to confuse you more, we also share the same guild spot :rofl:

#6 FroBoyX

FroBoyX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 05 August 2011 - 03:59 PM

Eternal Dao is purposefully set up with a democratic leadership so that it's not just my eyes or will taking care of the guild. Active really just means we know you're playing, we see you leveling, or hear from you on the forums if you're not able to get on. We are a community, if you have to disappear because of life that's fine, we just want to know where you went and when we will see you again. There isn't a specific rubric to meet, more just that we know you're still out there. If nobody in the leadership knows where you went and why, you're inactive by our standards.. but the way we have our community set-up that doesn't happen with players who want to be apart of it, even if they can't invest a large time commitment. ~.^

#7 SaintlyVillian

SaintlyVillian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 09:08 AM

When I was your age..is the hot new guild for older players! Check out our recruiting thread posted in the Guild Hall, I'm sure you'll find it hilarious! Come join us for big time fun, and some lvling, MVPing, etc!

#8 SaintlyVillian

SaintlyVillian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:17 AM

Sorry I missed your reply in game. I'll be on most of the day today, and I'll be checking back to the forums regularly. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users