The New IM Rule - Page 11 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

The New IM Rule

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
300 replies to this topic

#251 Ethernal

Ethernal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts
  • LocationMX :)
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:the only one lol

Posted 14 August 2011 - 12:50 PM

I'm waiting for MicroJive to comment on me beating bone dragon with equipment i did use IM on :|

you did use IM? #10 oh the deception

#252 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 14 August 2011 - 12:56 PM

you did use IM? #10 oh the deception

i meant didn't. nubcakes.

#253 Ethernal

Ethernal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts
  • LocationMX :)
  • Server:the only one lol

Posted 14 August 2011 - 01:09 PM

i meant didn't. nubcakes.

mmm cakes

#254 MicoJive

MicoJive

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 August 2011 - 02:00 PM

yea you killed the dragon with a lvl 75. Good luck getting there in the first place

#255 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 02:04 PM

yea you killed the dragon with a lvl 75. Good luck getting there in the first place

LOL I'm lvl 71 idiot. Also i did all my leveling by doing F7 which is free and anyone can do. I didn't even buy exp pots. normal mobs and the elite bosses are nothing compared to bone dragon.

Edited by StormHaven, 14 August 2011 - 02:09 PM.

#256 Endbringer

Endbringer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 574 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 02:33 PM

I don't think I've seen a person this stupid since Gawdly from Dekard.

#257 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationSome rural craphole
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 August 2011 - 02:35 PM

LOL I'm lvl 71 idiot. Also i did all my leveling by doing F7 which is free and anyone can do. I didn't even buy exp pots. normal mobs and the elite bosses are nothing compared to bone dragon.

Yeah, but look at your equips. They're definitely beyond an average player's reach, even though it's a moot point. You could, of course, get equips like that without IM, it'd just take a looooong time. Just like if you had actually killed BD with average (read "crappy") stuff. Hell, you even "got bored" and whipped out your z-bow to finish it because it was taking too long with the already pretty nice stuff you had on.

I know you followed the rules (except for one +6 equip if I saw it right, presuming you used insurance on it), but it still seemed a little unfair. Don't be such an elitist, although saying that on these forums is like saying "Hey, you! Fire! Stop being hot!"

#258 MicoJive

MicoJive

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 August 2011 - 02:48 PM

so you are telling me you were able to get to spec on all ur items without use is? damn you are one lucky person.

#259 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 02:59 PM

so you are telling me you were able to get to spec on all ur items without use is? damn you are one lucky person.

He bought them with gold, don't be silly.

#260 Endbringer

Endbringer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 574 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 03:06 PM

I completely forgot its impossible for items to unseal special or even artifa- oh wait.

Edited by Endbringer, 14 August 2011 - 03:06 PM.

#261 Nhat

Nhat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 03:18 PM

I'm waiting for MicroJive to comment on me beating bone dragon with equipment i didn't use IM on :|

uhm if u dont mind can u make another video because i dont recall you showing in your video if u actually used an IM set or not. maybe you used ins or rr on them -_-

Edited by Nhat, 14 August 2011 - 03:18 PM.

#262 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 03:43 PM

I completely forgot its impossible for items to unseal special or even artifa- oh wait.

#263 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 04:39 PM

Posted Image
people don't realize you can farm equipment anymore. If you must know my Eva set is from gada spam farming in kyros. It took me a week to get. in that course i sold and went through about hundred pieces before getting ones with Agi/Eva on them.

Yeah, but look at your equips. They're definitely beyond an average player's reach, even though it's a moot point. You could, of course, get equips like that without IM, it'd just take a looooong time. Just like if you had actually killed BD with average (read "crappy") stuff. Hell, you even "got bored" and whipped out your z-bow to finish it because it was taking too long with the already pretty nice stuff you had on.

I know you followed the rules (except for one +6 equip if I saw it right, presuming you used insurance on it), but it still seemed a little unfair. Don't be such an elitist, although saying that on these forums is like saying "Hey, you! Fire! Stop being hot!"

No there was a +5 equipment which i got just spamming f1 while enchanting. people seem to forget you can go up to +6 before anything starts breaking,

and as for my IM set it's a +5 Cupid bow speced with Double Aim and a My guardian pieces all of which i bought in their current condition.

Edited by StormHaven, 14 August 2011 - 04:44 PM.

#264 manifuelt

manifuelt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 14 August 2011 - 08:52 PM

Posted Image
people don't realize you can farm equipment anymore. If you must know my Eva set is from gada spam farming in kyros. It took me a week to get. in that course i sold and went through about hundred pieces before getting ones with Agi/Eva on them.

No there was a +5 equipment which i got just spamming f1 while enchanting. people seem to forget you can go up to +6 before anything starts breaking,

and as for my IM set it's a +5 Cupid bow speced with Double Aim and a My guardian pieces all of which i bought in their current condition.

im not sure if im right, but i heard you can go to +8 without breaking anything, i mean, +7 to +8 will go back to 0 if you fail and +8 to +9 will break if you fail.. thats what i heard..

#265 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • LocationSurrounded by kneesocks
  • Server:decard

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:42 AM

uhm if u dont mind can u make another video because i dont recall you showing in your video if u actually used an IM set or not. maybe you used ins or rr on them -_-

You called him out, he walked the walk. You were wrong. Just. Stop.

And are you really going to say it's because his gear was special..... Something sure is special, and I don't mean his gear

#266 Endbringer

Endbringer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 574 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:44 AM

And are you really going to say it's because his gear was special..... Something sure is special, and I don't mean his gear

I spy something real special.

#267 Bhreemon

Bhreemon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 592 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Else
  • Server:that other one :D

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:47 AM

*looks at thread title*
*looks at recent posts*
WAY TO STAY ON TOPIC!!!
<("<)(>")><("<)(>")><("<)(>")><("<)(>")><("<)(>")><("<)(>")><("<)(>")><("<)(>")>

Edited by Bhreemon, 15 August 2011 - 01:47 AM.

#268 Youti

Youti

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 02:13 AM

"Please be advised that any user found selling/purchasing IM points/items MAY be permanently suspended" ... ,, not sure of this but my guesses that they not rlly planing to implement this and ban every IM seller/buyer ( dont think they rlly want to ban cash spenders ) ,, their only point i guess is to make ppl stop complaining and sending tickets like crazy if they got scammed because they know its illegal and they'll get baned if complained about it ,, just thoughtes and rlly hope its true -_-

Edited by Youti, 15 August 2011 - 02:17 AM.

#269 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationDefinitely in my zone
  • Server:Spamonica

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:13 AM

My solution?
Ban Everyone.

#270 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:39 AM

My solution?
Ban Everyone.

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE.

Posted Image

#271 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:23 AM

MicroBrain: WOW I AM MAD BECAUSE HOW COULD I EVER BEAT A DUNGEON BOSS WITHOUT IM?!!!

StormTower: Hey... I did it...

MicroIntelligence: WOW YOU ARE SO WRONG AND MISERABLE YOUR LIFE IS A LIE YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER OBVIOUSLY NO ONE CAN GET ALEXANDRE GLOVES OR ANY KIND OF EQUIPMENT IN GAME WITHOUT IM!!! WHAT IS SPECIAL AND ARTIFACT? IT MUST BE IM-USER LINGO!!! ALSO YOU'RE LEVEL 75 WHICH YOU OBVIOUSLY CAN'T GET TO WITHOUT IM BECAUSE F7 IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO IM-USERS! I HATE YOU I HATE THIS GAME I JUST KILLED MY DUSTBUNNY PETS OUT OF RAGE THEY WERE MY ONLY FRIENDS BECAUSE I'M SO STUPID I CAN'T COMMUNICATE WITH NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS WITHOUT BEING CALLED OUT ON MY COMPLETE LACK OF ANY COGNITIVE SKILL

EDIT: Sorry, consider all uses of the word "Micro" to be a form of anonymity because the parodied real life character is "Mico." I bought the extra R with some Item Mall points that I paid for. And subsequently sold. To MicoJive.

Edited by Kazu731, 15 August 2011 - 05:30 AM.

#272 Nhat

Nhat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:41 AM

if i recall correctly he traded me for those bd helm and it was advanced and unless he spec without ins, then he used im. so that is partialy of teh reason i made comment on his video because i dont think it's a legit video.

#273 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:43 AM

if i recall correctly he traded me for those bd helm and it was advanced and unless he spec without ins, then he used im. so that is partialy of teh reason i made comment on his video because i dont think it's a legit video.

Thankfully your opinion is of the utmost unimportance.

#274 Nhat

Nhat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:44 AM

Thankfully your opinion is of the utmost unimportance.

i just like how he said he didn't use im on his equip and it's false lol

#275 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 06:10 AM

I broke that helm enchanting. I bought that helm from the market. and if you're wondering that stats on the helm are +14agi and +15hlt it was only 600g. extremely cheap and affordable.

Edited by StormHaven, 15 August 2011 - 06:34 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users