#1 Reime

Reime

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:28 AM

Haha.. Great. The idea to link them to one account is pretty cool, but overall, i'd seriously rather being able to log into my accounts via iRo Website, and paying for them via Paypal on the website like so. Instead of having to register for this, i can't even play my accounts now since I'm receiving that password error when i try to link my MAIN account to this new warp portal thing. Can i just have some mod do it for me? I've already been temp banned. =_=. I was able to get my second account hooked up to this thing fine, since it was already showing up for the email i used for this account, but yeah, i entered all the info correctly, Of course, or else i wouldn't be receiving "Your account has expired" while trying to actually log into iRo.
Also, on a side note, since Warp Portal is pretty much the same thing, How come our accounts weren't already in the system when we had to sign up for the Support Center area of Warp portal a while back?

-------- Close this Topic, it somehow worked after the temp ban expired. New things are always fun, eh? --------

Edited by Reime, 24 July 2010 - 03:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users