Best Strategy For F7 - Page 2 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Best Strategy For F7

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#26 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 16 August 2011 - 08:37 PM

Profit tips:

For gold if your 63-68+ and "LIKE A BOSS" skilled, Avice or Kyros F7. Reason being is possibility of a "GOOD" Agnis neck, Alex gloves, or Kyros boots. Which bring in ALOT of gold. Builds for these 2 F7's are difficult without teams and most just use 14-16 lightning towers and buff around 45 to get a 47ish run. But I've done solo 47's on Kyros using my Overlord w/ lightning build and stun hammer/stumblebum.

Bubo F7 and Elluman F7 are also good for profit purposes at lower levels. As Mimir Shaman rings and Beetle Pendants are good depending on the SC options and the classes used. Aim ring/pendants are priced high when maxed.

As for earrings every 10 stages, only 4star/5star are worth anything on market. Meteor earrings seem to be most valuable among them due to damage reflection.

Gaia/Freeze/Gaia/Freeze keeps all gold/items together in an area (about half of the path before first turn and the path section just before 2x) which running around isn't necessary for grinding in Rokko. Plus for profit Rokko is easiest for solo. Arkah's also good for solo with Gaia/Freeze/Gaia/Freeze.

Skeleton bandages are almost worthless without soulcrafting the right options. So disassembling for souls isn't a bad idea unless you wanna keep them to make one you can use for the aim/AGI.

Like with a chaos map run, weapons/armor obtained from the run should be sold to npc/disassembled for souls. Depends on the mission map you F7.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users