7 replies to this topic

#1 Dinkleberry

Dinkleberry

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 August 2011 - 06:15 AM

So I had this idea, since I love Shamans so much and I they're my best class, why not make more then 1, and I always wanted a character for each bracket. So here we go, tell me what you guys think on the builds :smooch:
Lv49 Shaman
Lv65 Forsaker
Lv79 Mystic
For Mystic and Saker, I really had no idea on DNA so if I could get a few tips on that, that would be great.

Edited by Dinkleberry, 12 August 2011 - 06:16 AM.

#2 Rapsod

Rapsod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:38 AM

well flame wave is kinda useless and fire guard on lvl 9 ? O.o lvl4 is more then OK if u have good set with some resist inside and high + gear :) like +10 TB wand + shiled

for mystic man max your aoe why max that stun ? its only single target mostly i think its not that good maybe some use it in pvp but nothing special better max your aoes

u will figure your build once u start lvling 70+ :smooch:

#3 Dinkleberry

Dinkleberry

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 01:10 PM

Flame Wave: I mainly did it to have another attack, as well, something to put the extra points into.
Fire Guard: Can you have to much resistance?
Burning Meteor: Yeah my fault, I didn't read the skill but I've seen builds with the skill and couldn't decide what else to do with the points. I came up with this: Updated Mystic 79 Build

Edit: Oh and like I said, if someone could give me tips on DNA for Forsaker and Mystic that would be helpful. And if I did Shaman wrong with DNA please tell me. :smooch:

Edited by Dinkleberry, 12 August 2011 - 01:11 PM.

#4 kratavan

kratavan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 01:45 PM

well flame wave is kinda useless and fire guard on lvl 9 ? O.o lvl4 is more then OK if u have good set with some resist inside and high + gear :) like +10 TB wand + shiled

for mystic man max your aoe why max that stun ? its only single target mostly i think its not that good maybe some use it in pvp but nothing special better max your aoes

u will figure your build once u start lvling 70+ :smooch:

x.x there is two things wrong with this advice and its both the things you say. First off both aoes get max radius/target at lvl 5, after that it is just negligible damage.

As for the stun it is technically an aoe that hits up to 10 targets in a line ( don't have to be in a direct line but sort of) and it is useful for pvp and for large mob pulls. Round em up throw totems and aoes then drop the stun and buy yourself a few seconds for your hots to tick etc while half the mobs are stunned

in regards to res it easy to cap res in this game no point in fire guard

#5 kratavan

kratavan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 01:57 PM

So I had this idea, since I love Shamans so much and I they're my best class, why not make more then 1, and I always wanted a character for each bracket. So here we go, tell me what you guys think on the builds :smooch:
Lv49 Shaman
Lv65 Forsaker
Lv79 Mystic
For Mystic and Saker, I really had no idea on DNA so if I could get a few tips on that, that would be great.

also why do you keep wasting a skill point in vindictive mind? 2 damage is not worth a skill point.

for 65 saker
http://kruxena.com/s...0,0,0,0,6,3,0,0

you need the other points in first aid lvl 1 vs 10 is a 400 point difference in your crit heal, plague charm is a raid skill you will never have the time to waste casting it in pvp it doesnt do enough. Same for burning hell never will you have the time to waste on a 1.5 second cast that wont do much more than a regular nuke.

also on cap res theres no reason to +fireball lvl 1 vs 10 on cap res is like 16 more damage at least with flame arrow you get a dot

in regards to dna doesnt matter the lvl shammy dura amulet gets dnad

as for mystic depends on personal play style for pvp swift healing fairy and fire rain are nice but for raids and pve healing totem lvl 6 dna (10 more seconds is really nice). Also hellfire duration is one I use defis max aoes for dps I see no reason why mystic shouldnt as well. At least 1 point in strengthened defense totem as well. 360 more defense even with just 1 dna

#6 Fudd

Fudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3714 posts
  • LocationInfinity
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:The stable one

Posted 12 August 2011 - 04:50 PM

Fudds Awesome Forsaker Build

#7 Darkatila

Darkatila

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1111 posts
  • LocationNeverland
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:43 PM

haha, fud. I would use the same build as yours. =P

And for mystic 79... max stun please. ANY stun is a good stun. pvp and pve both very useful.

When we get the extra 25 dna, things will change Im sure.

#8 Fudd

Fudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3714 posts
  • LocationInfinity
  • Server:The stable one

Posted 13 August 2011 - 02:57 AM

haha, fud. I would use the same build as yours. =P

And for mystic 79... max stun please. ANY stun is a good stun. pvp and pve both very useful.

When we get the extra 25 dna, things will change Im sure.

nice, if that happens, i'd put 10 dna points on fire ball -_-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users