17 replies to this topic

#1 hx1206

hx1206

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 294 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 14 August 2011 - 12:20 AM

26 DEC 2005, Beta ROSE: hmm may be alot ppl dont know my name 6 years ago, and some ppl think i just play this game, but it's ok, i dont care coz at this time I"M NOOB. I saved 50k zulies when i loged game, and i kept them for gem in scout (1st char in this game), that time realy fun, look like 100 ppl farming at junon, hard to get one spot, and easy to lvl(+ number atp on skill passive, do not +% ^^) and unique weapon look like too hard for me, they were expensive. but i still lvl up 130, and lost 4 months, unbelievable xD long time. but i still tried 150lvl after. that's 1st memory.!

17 FEB 2009 - 2 APRIL 2009 u can play more clients: i went back R.O.S.E online and my gf join it too, to make a cleric to help alot ppl and me, and give them zulies, i hope some ppl still remembered me (hungxu-bourg), i miss them alot, i lure they aoe and my gf heal them, from advanture plains to anima lake, kenji beach to golem cave..... every days made me love this game. coz she was a cleric, she was lvl up easy with party and me, and 210 is max, we still kept help and give them zulies who was new player. I'm rich man, i retired after. Rose was beautiful world. >"<.
RudolphMafia, (Master - BombDigity) - (Deputy´s - KnightPro, DzamDzamCongChua, RomantizmX) Grade 7 is 1st good clan i knew, knightpro is me. Thank alot my brother - Brian, John, thyr0ne who were 1st best friends.

SUMER, 13 MAY 2010 Amazing world again: I came back without my gf and all new, u guys can refine ur gears 15 and max 215lvl and now is 220lvl(i just back with gears refine 8 and 9 so they think i'm nab ^^, but it's ok) with new planet(orlo), my bourg join BS and i met jagz who was best bourg i knew long time ago with PHISH(turtleG), and Brian gave me 1b when he knew his brother(me) back. I promise that's 1b never gone. i'll keep it when ROSE gone. it made me know we can lost zuliesm but we never lost friendly! never lost brother! I am 1st bourg got 15's set with launcher 15 too. i am realy proud!

15 NOV 2010- Join KYOUDAI: I'M PROUD TO BE A KYOUDIAN. NEVER GIVE UP! U WILL NEVER FIGHT ALONE! NEVER DIE ALONE! WE DONT CARE ANYTHINGS!
in this clan, i can know what's is friendly. All my friends here, with them i'm realy nab! they are so pro player! all of them in my heart and never break! that's my promise!--i retired: 02 Oct 2011

15 JUNE 2012- back RoseOnline: beast died and reborn...!
...be Continued....i was received message that make me sad, broken my heart, i have to back, i check it myseft about Kyoudai, i knew alot, but have alot misunderstanding, kiddy, and crazy, but i know in some heart, we are still remember, we were in familly, look like sister, brother. we can say "apologize" and we can say " it's ok, that's small problem" and we can in group again, dai again, but we cant, coz when i back, kyoudai is death, so sad, i think about create clan with small group with some old friends, i met ted, met john, james, kev, keng, nick, adam, mandi, justin, clara, bryan, blackberry, seb, albe, ...... and have good conversation, that make my heart was broken again, when i heard alot about kyoudai, that why i didnt join anyclan, of course i knew them is good clan, but i wanna go alone again, i stand alone, war alone then died alone.

...vu pm me again, i ask him alot info i heard, and i think i can understand what the problem with us, but i's really small problem guys, i hope u guy saw my letters and thinking about that, we was brother, sister, we are one, so we can forgive for brother, sistwer too, why didnt u think about last war, he or she dai with u, go alone with u, and behide u when u need help, and now when small familly got mistake and need help, all u guys ran.

that make my heart break again.

and now....we bring back kyoudai, and u guys still didnt think about that, i knew vu have alot of things to say with all, may be apologize or same.

i bring my young brother to roseonline, real young brother, he's hoang, his char is strongerthanyou, put him in kyoudai too, build scout for him, i hope he will be stronger than me, and keep wish.......my brothers, sisters in roseonline can back our small familly, Dont break my heart again!

WE ARE KYOUDIANS

this is lengend of power champ: dont lag dont cheat!
Posted Image

Edited by hx1206, 25 July 2012 - 06:32 AM.

#2 teddy77

teddy77

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • LocationBali, Indonesia
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EARTH

Posted 14 August 2011 - 12:50 AM

cyaa hung

no more tukanggaruk and mantanroseindo

i have a good memory too and now i have to move....

thanks guys GG

( 4 hours before retired )

ill be keep in touch in this forum

Edited by teddy77, 14 August 2011 - 12:52 AM.

#3 iRon

iRon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1120 posts
  • Location[NL] Flevoland
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 14 August 2011 - 01:26 AM

Are you knightpro :OOOOOOO
unbelievable xD
do you know my old ign : roonald ???

anyway
take care and lets hope you'll come back some day -_-
(probly cause reitred)

#4 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 14 August 2011 - 08:02 AM

psh dont retire hung, u gotta feed vuu now!

#5 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines
  • Server:Leo-Tards

Posted 14 August 2011 - 08:49 AM

cyaa hung

no more tukanggaruk and mantanroseindo

i have a good memory too and now i have to move....

thanks guys GG

( 4 hours before retired )

ill be keep in touch in this forum

WTF.. ted why? Your gonna quit rose for that other Game that we were talking about ingame?

#6 Zjuu

Zjuu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Server:draco / leo

Posted 14 August 2011 - 01:11 PM

Respect HUNG , awsome champ u are

#7 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business

Posted 14 August 2011 - 01:39 PM

Hung, you have my utmost respect, I always looked up to you as a champ, and I hope you can have fun and be just as pro as you were in ROSE. Good luck.

#8 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 14 August 2011 - 03:19 PM

Hung always speaks his heart out. It brought a tear to my eye.

#9 Bllackberry

Bllackberry

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 547 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 03:21 PM

now i can't die from trying to keep you alive beast!!

#10 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business

Posted 14 August 2011 - 09:13 PM

(removed account name)

26 DEC 2005, Beta ROSE: hmm may be alot ppl dont know my name 6 years ago, and some ppl think i just play this game, but it's ok, i dont care coz at this time I"M NOOB. I saved 50k zulies when i loged game, and i kept them for gem in scout (1st char in this game), that time realy fun, look like 100 ppl farming at junon, hard to get one spot, and easy to lvl(+ number atp on skill passive, do not +% ^^) and unique weapon look like too hard for me, they were expensive. but i still lvl up 130, and lost 4 months, unbelievable xD long time. but i still tried 150lvl after. that's 1st memory.!

17 FEB 2009 - 2 APRIL 2009 u can play more clients: i went back R.O.S.E online and my gf join it too, to make a cleric to help alot ppl and me, and give them zulies, i hope some ppl still remembered me (hungxu-bourg), i miss them alot, i lure they aoe and my gf heal them, from advanture plains to anima lake, kenji beach to golem cave..... every days made me love this game. coz she was a cleric, she was lvl up easy with party and me, and 210 is max, we still kept help and give them zulies who was new player. I'm rich man, i retired after. Rose was beautiful world. >"<.
RudolphMafia, (Master - BombDigity) - (Deputy´s - KnightPro, DzamDzamCongChua, RomantizmX) Grade 7 is 1st good clan i knew, knightpro is me. Thank alot my brother - Brian, John, thyr0ne who were 1st best friends.

SUMER, 13 MAY 2010 Amazing world again: I came back without my gf and all new, u guys can refine ur gears 15 and max 215lvl and now is 220lvl(i just back with gears refine 8 and 9 so they think i'm nab ^^, but it's ok) with new planet(orlo), my bourg join BS and i met jagz who was best bourg i knew long time ago with PHISH(turtleG), and Brian gave me 1b when he knew his brother(me) back. I promise that's 1b never gone. i'll keep it when ROSE gone. it made me know we can lost zuliesm but we never lost friendly! never lost brother! I am 1st bourg got 15's set with launcher 15 too. i am realy proud!

15 NOV 2010- Join KYOUDAI: I'M PROUD TO BE A KYOUDIAN. NEVER GIVE UP! U WILL NEVER FIGHT ALONE! NEVER DIE ALONE! WE DONT CARE ANYTHINGS!
in this clan, i can know what's is friendly. All my friends here, with them i'm realy nab! they are so pro player! all of them in my heart and never break! that's my promise!

WE ARE KYOUDIANS

i retired! -_- and hope this is lengend of power champ: dont lag dont cheat!
Posted Image

Heh just watched the Video in your signature, pretty funny stuff.

#11 Rawrr

Rawrr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:29 AM

Noo hung ): Come back soon! Or visit once in a while. Will miss you!

#12 ZookeeperAndy

ZookeeperAndy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationAt the place, doing the thing with the stuff

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:14 PM

omg that's where my money went

#13 Fluffier

Fluffier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • Server:Leonis/Draconis

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:52 PM

Ugh,
I hope I see you soon!!!!!
:CC

#14 hx1206

hx1206

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 11:16 PM

Thank u all, this is true, all in my heart! (:

#15 DGrabber

DGrabber

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 09:05 AM

OMG SECKSSSS

bye dude

Simon

#16 hx1206

hx1206

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:25 AM

Notice for my friends all leonis server. "hope u back"

#17 PigGoesQuack

PigGoesQuack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:20 PM

Hung you inspire me <3

#18 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:13 PM

Oh dear..Hung why you go about inspiring seb.. thats a scary thing to do.

Hung is such a sweetie <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users