tENLAVUU

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1757 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:46 PM

POPULAR

The Beginning
I started ROSE a few years ago while searching for free MMO's through google. Rose popped up as one of the first few choices and so I eventually decided to download it and see what it was all about. I got hooked pretty quick even though I had no idea what was going on. I wondered why individuals around me were able to do all these skills and kill so quickly but sadly wasn't smart enough to put in skill points or stat points. And yes this went on for months as I'd grind for hours and always try to get into parties and would wonder why people wouldn't invite me. Of course I know why now..
I later ended up quitting when ROSE became pay to play.

A New Start

About a year later, I was playing a game with some friends and one of them brought up the idea of playing ROSE. I immediately remembered the game so I tried to log in but wasn't able to. I later found out everything was wiped at one point? Of course I'm still noob so up until this day I don't know. Anyhow, I made a new account and my friends who were around lvl 100 at the time helped me level. Although most of you who know of me may thought otherwise, my first character was actually a scout. I would grind for hours and hours just to level up. As I finally reached my high 80's, I was introduced to a girl who helped me level straight 100. Not only did she help me leveled but I was also lent a G7 set. At the time, this was probably the coolest thing I've ever received and the biggest act of generosity I've gotten. Funny thing was, I was hanging around friends with gems on their clerics such as t3's and i thought that was a big deal. Eventually, my friends all stopped playing soon after I got my 2nd job. What motivated me to keep playing was the fact that I had made it to my second class and wanted to experience it more. Sadly, this was the most monotonous experience ever. It took me about 7 months after getting my 2nd job to level to 160. I had no body to talk to, and many people were often in their own little circle. Whenever I asked for parties, I'd often be denied cause I wasn't an aoe character. There would be times where I would get accepted into a party as a lurer but I often get kicked soon after since I wasn't much of a help. Yes I was running around with npc gear unrefined. At the time, I had no idea that there were gears outside of npc gears nor did I know what refining was. I lvled by killing things 1 by 1 for hours. My source of income ingame was looting everything when I was leveling, then npc it. It's so funny how exciting things can be while I was so naive and didn't have much. I actually found joy in leveling just to be able to wear the next npc gear. I would bring tons of food with me all the time just to survive and relied on self buffs. Eventually I made it to the high 160's and moved to the bee's. This was definitely a tough time. I'd die so much. Since I wasn't able to kill the big bee's to spawn the little bees( cause they'd all wreck me), I'd often just steal a tiny bee from parties 1 at a time or shoot the big bee until the small ones spawned then run for a bit till they stop following me, then kill one by one. Some days go by and I see this purple clan running by, I asked for help thinking that they'd just run by anyways like any other clan but they didn't. They actually stopped and began to talk to me. This is where I met my first Clan Master.

United As One
I was introduced to a great group of individuals from a great clan known as United As One. Everyone was so helpful. I eventually got meet everyone and get to know them better by joining their teamspeak. It was a weird feeling but a good feeling of being accepted. This gave me more incentive to play having a group that share the same interests as well as treat you like a family. Before I knew it, they helped me reach 210! This was exciting. Soon after, I saw a clan member named EseVatoLoco, this individual sparked my interest in becoming a raider. I was fascinated by the attack speed and just the whole fast pace action as a whole. I immediately set off to make a raider! This time, It took me about a week rather than almost a year to max level a character with the help of my clanmates. At the time, all I knew was farming and leveling. That soon changed when my clan master decided to hold an inclan PVP event. The prize? A CG! This was such a big deal for me as I thought it was the coolest thing to have being that I saw only the high level players had one. We were given 2 weeks to prepare, and that was where a new spark of interests captured my attention.

A Big Can of *Butt* Whoopin'!
A whoopin was exactly what I got! I spent about 2 weeks in tg, pvp`ing every single day and every spare moment I got was dedicated to pvp just to practice. I would ask so many questions ingame, search the forums for any advice, and often pvp'ed people countless times until they don't want to pvp anymore. This was probably due to the fact that I wasn't a challenge at all and lost almost 100% of the time. Although I lost so much, I never gave up, up until this day, I've always looked at losing as a way to improve. Just pick up where I left off and try again. The clan event was around the corner and I got on extra early just to make sure I wouldn't miss it haha. The event took all day as it was a serious of many other events such as dolphin island race and a few others. A few hours past and it came down to the last part of the event, the PVP event. Somehow I made it to the finals and it was myself vs another raider in clan. I became a winner with shear luck by wining with no more than 2% hp. I got my grand prize, the big CG I worked so hard for to get. It didn't stop there, the PVP aspect surely got me hooked.

Leaving Everything Behind..
I didn't have much at all, nothing I had was worth anything except the CG. I impulsively sold my CG in order to pursue my new interests. But rather than using all the zulies from the CG right away on gears and gemsets, I decided to take it slow and invest my money into a gem crafter. I did just that and began to farmed and vend daily to make everything I needed. At this point, I had a goal to become a better player but the clan I was in did not share that interest to my extent. I wanted more, I wanted to join a clan that would help me become a better player. Eventually, I saw a clan by the name of delirium. I decided to leave United As One to join this pvp clan. Leaving that clan was one of the hardest things to do especially when it's leaving a group of people who have done so much for me just to get me to where I was in that point in time. With many days of thought, I went ahead and did it. I left. I joined Delirium with hopes of becoming better and getting my foot into the PVP scene. Although from the outside, the idea was great, once I joined, I was disappointed. I felt like a nobody. Everyone was in their own cliques, people were too stuck up to talk, just all in all not what I expected. The only person in that clan that would talk to me was Ohsyris who joined the clan a couple days after myself. Two weeks went by and I realized that I've just given up a group of people who I had so much fun with to pursue this PVP interest and in the end lost everything and gained nothing. The two weeks I was in Delirium, I was just a player with the clan name over head. Anything and everything I learned within that time were through the same way that I learned before joining which was by getting beat over and over while I tried to get better in pvp. By the end of my second week in the clan, I came to a point where I just wanted to do my own thing. I left without saying anything. Moments after I left, my friend Ohsyris msg'ed me. He asked me why I left. My response was I wanted to make something better, I wanted to make something where everyone was a family, where no one cares about what happens outside of clan as long as everyone inside is together. Ohsyris decided to leave Delirium and offered to help me make a clan. Kyoudai was born.

UnionWar

Although many people may have known me from playing in union wars, My noobness also carried onto this before I even got anywhere xD. I remember randomly seeing portals appearing and I'd always try to go through them but couldn't quite put a finger on it on how to go through. Of course I had no idea about there being sign up times and such or when the wars started. At the time, i went under the assumption that only the "elite players" of rose were able to join these events. Eventually, I was told by my clannies on how to participate in these and I ended up doing so. I was pretty overwhelmed by all the players and just thought everyone was so amazing.

The Memories...
Kyoudai has had a long history. My goal was to create a group of people that would shine through UW, it was surely met as everyone impressed me in their own individual way. I met many great people along the way who helped Kyoudai become what it was. What I loved the most was to be able to fulfill the goals I had envisioned. Everyone got along for the most part, we all enjoyed leveling together, farming, waring. The best part about the waring was no one ever was forced to fight, we all were always up to help each other, often waring for hours on end even when we were outnumbered and losing. It was great to see the many different personalities within the clan. All in all, it may be a sudden end but a ton of factors had arose which lead to it. Rather than seeing it as and end, Kyoudai was more of an era in rose where I had the most fun with some of the most awesome friends.

p.s. And on the side note to all the haters and stupid assumptions, no the clan did not get taken down due to wars. Wars were never an issue to anything remotely close to closing a clan. And no I don't hate "pinoys".. lol some of my best friends irl are filipino even past girlfriends :x. And I normally don't have problems with anyone except those who talk trash for no reason and won't ever agree to fight fair. I've always been down to 1 on 1 anyone. Losing just only helps me try again to get better and learn from my mistakes. And never have I stated that I was "best raider", if anything, all of the raiders in Kyoudai are much better than myself and have great potential. I've always told my members the same thing, ego is what limits you from being a stronger player. I've recruited quite a few players not based on how strong they were but based on their willingness to learn. Those players will always have the highest potential to succeed.

Edited by tENLAVUU, 21 October 2012 - 07:09 AM.

#2 CamiLove

CamiLove

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:52 PM

:3

#3 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 14 August 2011 - 11:14 PM

That's awesome bro.
You left your imprint on rose, It will never be forgotten, YOU will never be forgotten. I always knew I had some good reason to look up to you, but I could never figure out what it was. I found the reason now, the reason being; we both started out the same way, and you had the determination to be the best, and now you are. I'm going to miss you a lot, as a friend, and a fellow gamer. Good luck "MynameisVu" .. haha

Edited by yeoldknight, 14 August 2011 - 11:23 PM.

#4 Santa1K

Santa1K

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 778 posts
  • Location5341, 5837

Posted 14 August 2011 - 11:49 PM

it was an alright story.. i dont see myself in it though.. Lulz

#5 Svenatenine

Svenatenine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2072 posts
  • LocationCanadafornia
  • Server:Best Artisan in the world

Posted 14 August 2011 - 11:54 PM

That's awesome bro.
You left your imprint on rose, It will never be forgotten, YOU will never be forgotten. I always knew I had some good reason to look up to you, but I could never figure out what it was. I found the reason now, the reason being; we both started out the same way, and you had the determination to be the best, and now you are. I'm going to miss you a lot, as a friend, and a fellow gamer. Good luck "MynameisVu" .. haha

slslslslslsls

#6 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business

Posted 15 August 2011 - 12:12 AM

slslslslslsls

lol wtf does that even mean?

#7 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines
  • Server:Leo-Tards

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:51 AM

Thanks for building a clan with such good people and having the patience to handle every nabs inside the clan :>

FOREVAH Kyoudai <3

#8 Prashanti

Prashanti

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 02:36 AM

Wow.....nice story Vuu, good storyline for a Hollywood movie.
Rose will go on, even without Kyoudai, but they will be remembered as a legendary group of people.
They will find there way in this game, i guess they learned a lot about how to play this game.
Most important is lesson they understand what friendship means, all credits goes to you Vuu because basicly you were the layout of this clan.

Ps....don't scratch my back that much in UW... -_-

Edited by Prashanti, 15 August 2011 - 02:37 AM.

#9 PigGoesQuack

PigGoesQuack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:54 PM

Last 2 sentences? PWNAGE.

Great story, your dreams surely succeeded and will forever continue to prosper ^^

#10 oKinGo

oKinGo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 05:10 PM

ola.. i actually read that :handshake:

#11 Fluffier

Fluffier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • Server:Leonis/Draconis

Posted 16 August 2011 - 05:24 PM

Ugh, My stories the opposite :S

#12 abnormality

abnormality

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 05:34 PM

nice :3

#13 Zjuu

Zjuu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Server:draco / leo

Posted 18 August 2011 - 05:52 AM

im still mad at you. Finally got home from Greece.Im about to log in soon. prrt

#14 xSweetHeartx

xSweetHeartx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 551 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 August 2011 - 05:37 PM

Thats a nice story, proving if you believe and still trying, you will achieve your objectives :mwahaha: .

I also understand you very well when you said people were ignoring or just kicking you from a party cuz you were a non aoer.. always been stupid for me even after 2 years of playing. And my first char was also like your. I remember fighting stone golem 1 by 1 in Gorge with my knight and when dropping a dragon scale was so nice lol . Anyway, just wanted to shared my thoughts (:

#15 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 23 August 2011 - 05:42 PM

this story just makes me feel even worse that you can beat me since you were such a nubface :mwahaha: i mean how do you not know how to add skills or stats.

#16 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts
  • Server:Leonis, Draconis

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:38 PM

+1
Nice story ten :mwahaha:

#17 bl4ckm4ge9

bl4ckm4ge9

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 380 posts
  • Locationunderworld
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:39 AM

and kyoudai stands for?Posted Image

#18 Zjuu

Zjuu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Server:draco / leo

Posted 24 August 2011 - 01:46 AM

and kyoudai stands for?Posted Image

Family

#19 ThunderBug

ThunderBug

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 24 August 2011 - 01:51 AM

Brotherhood or Family i think
check Kyoudai thread

loved the story
read all of it
kept me bus, very interesting
i remember being 12, starting rose, and i had to quit at lvl 70 because my brother stopped playing and i could only play rose on his computer
2 years later i came back on the cleric i shared with my friend but i only came on like once a month
since i got my own computer since the end of januari this year i started playing again
and im glad i could :sigh:

i would never be able to quit rose
my goal of rose for a long time was joining Kyoudai, but i found out the hard way i just dont fit in it, got no chance of joining, im just to noob, and they just dont like xD

why am i saying this all xD
<3 u Vu :blaugh:

Edited by RangerLaura, 24 August 2011 - 01:56 AM.

#20 OllyS

OllyS

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 24 August 2011 - 02:06 AM

Nice story Vuu! :blaugh:
I bet u leveled your nooby scout to 210 with the bee bug haha!

#21 kaminichuan

kaminichuan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:leonis

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:20 AM

I'd often just steal a tiny bee from parties 1 at a time

LOL

#22 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 04:02 AM

aw :3... i can so relate ^^

#23 Bllackberry

Bllackberry

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 547 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 06:06 AM

story isnt complete without somebody.. you know, the cleric and you kept asking for parties in uw and removed from friendlist after? lol

#24 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Poo'onis

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:45 AM

im a hatur i hate you vu!

<3

#25 paLDube