UPDATED: GX NEW SPRITE COLOR, would this be implemented in iRO? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

UPDATED: GX NEW SPRITE COLOR, would this be implemented in iRO?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Seiken7

Seiken7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 07:05 PM

GX ColorPosted Image

#2 morphine

morphine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1123 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 August 2011 - 07:07 PM

You don't need to make more and more threads for the same bad recolor, thanks. :l

#3 CheddarJack

CheddarJack

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1972 posts
  • LocationNJ
  • Server:Valk

Posted 15 August 2011 - 07:24 PM

yea i agree that is just a dye color (not a very good one at that). The whole sprite needs to be re-done they are just too bulky looking to be considered an assassin When i did my GX quest i was told that the GX's were an elite group who took out other assassins who didn't follow the rules of the assassin guild. Basically they had to be the shadows of the shadows. How am i suppose to be a shadow of a shadow if im wearing such bulky armor?!

#4 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 15 August 2011 - 08:02 PM

Color sprites will make RO like a disco... >_<

#5 XIII_Eraser

XIII_Eraser

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1448 posts
  • LocationBehind You
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 15 August 2011 - 08:09 PM

Loki Sprite PLEASE!!!

#6 sakurawings1

sakurawings1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON
  • Server:Chaos -> Ymir -> Chaos

Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:38 PM

this color looks fugly anyways

#7 Solitude

Solitude

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:18 AM

yea i agree that is just a dye color (not a very good one at that). The whole sprite needs to be re-done they are just too bulky looking to be considered an assassin When i did my GX quest i was told that the GX's were an elite group who took out other assassins who didn't follow the rules of the assassin guild. Basically they had to be the shadows of the shadows. How am i suppose to be a shadow of a shadow if im wearing such bulky armor?!

seriously right?

The assassin cross sprite is/was far superior to the current GX sprite. Whoever it is within gravity that has the power to change this needs to get on the ball asap! I almost didn't want to change into a GX just because of the sprite... but alas the superior stat point allocations and skills got the best of me. Oh and seriously change the sitting sprite back to the sitting of the assasin cross... assassins dont kneel to anybody!

#8 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:41 AM

seriously right?

The assassin cross sprite is/was far superior to the current GX sprite. Whoever it is within gravity that has the power to change this needs to get on the ball asap! I almost didn't want to change into a GX just because of the sprite... but alas the superior stat point allocations and skills got the best of me. Oh and seriously change the sitting sprite back to the sitting of the assasin cross... assassins dont kneel to anybody!

+1

also, i don't feel sexy at all... Before we were this cool looking dqarkish and sexy class... Now we are a collection of stainless steel hanging on some leather? I think thats the real reason of our nerf... We cannot fight in such bulky clothes T^T

#9 Azyrk

Azyrk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:08 AM

I like that color a lot, actually. I'm pretty disappointed wit the GX class as a whole, though. I've read a few of the manga books and the GXes (mainly Loki) were freaking bad-ass. Not only was Loki a beast killer, his armor didn't look half bad. When I started RO and looked at the GX sprite, I had a "Wtf?" moment. The colors were/are completely off and the suit looked/s odd. Plus, they're extremely underpowered compared to what was presented in the manga. It's almost like they are the opposite of what was in the Manga. lol
And the armor doesn't need to be changed. Guillotine Crosses = Bone armor.

Main point: Original poster's color > current purple stuff.

#10 CheddarJack

CheddarJack

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1972 posts
  • LocationNJ
  • Server:Valk

Posted 16 August 2011 - 05:34 AM

And the armor doesn't need to be changed. Guillotine Crosses = Bone armor.

Main point: Original poster's color > current purple stuff.

Reguardless even if all that crap was made of bone, it is still way too much on the body. It needs to be sleak not popping out of every joint.

Also i like my white and gold color over the grey and blue one.

#11 Seiken7

Seiken7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 08:39 AM

you guys nailed it, in my preference also Guillotine Cross' sprite is not really representing the "Assassin Feel" compare it to Assassin Cross' sprite which makes you feel you are more into stealthy/ninja type of thing. I would really want a sprite change for the class of Guillotine cross. And I really hate the sitting sprite why would an Assassin kneel? ugh... the current sprite just too Runeknight/LordKnight in my taste we should make Guillotine Cross more like a stealthy/ninja type of sprite.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users