#1 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:23 AM

The FireShadows are a pretty old school guild and are one of the strongest and largest guilds on Valdes.

We recruit people from all over the world, From USA to Japan :rolleyes: Most of the guild is from Europe but a lot of us tend to stay up late so even if ur not in the gmt timezone you will seldomly be alone ^^

Being an endgame guild with most of out players on lvls 70+ you might get lonely if ur a bit lower lvl but those of us who run alts will try and help as much as we can.

We have a raid schedule that includes RH, Biskra, Tyrant and Roboguard and a set of raid rules we expect our members to follow so it doesn't come to unnecessary drama.

FS is a friendly guild with a lot of activity and good atmosphere filled with puns, jokes and occasional emodramaQQ xD

Guild Master of the FireShadows is Dragann
Guild Managers (currently active) are Anchy, XRay21, BrightMoon, Kazax, Blackdream, KissmyASSassin, kataxander, Marbod and Catti.

Hit us up if ya want more info on the guild or want to join http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

guild site: http://fireshadows.guildlaunch.com

#2 Lanni

Lanni

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Server:Valdes/Hyperion

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:19 PM

"FireShadows II" - guild for alts, rare playing and FOC toons.

#3 Krimmy

Krimmy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • LocationRl'yeh
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:16 PM

Waaaaaaaaaaalalalalallaaa

#4 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts
  • LocationCancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:-_- YOU GRAVITY

Posted 25 August 2010 - 06:25 PM

"FireShadows II" - guild for alts, rare playing and FOC toons.

ohai!

#5 Howako

Howako

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 885 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Not Requiem

Posted 25 August 2010 - 07:52 PM

http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/042.gif FS

#6 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 27 August 2010 - 11:05 AM

My friends and guildmates

#7 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 29 August 2010 - 10:31 PM

good luck with your guild http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/icon_blowkiss.gif

#8 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:09 AM

occasional emodramaQQ xD

right... http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

#9 Krimmy

Krimmy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • LocationRl'yeh

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:14 AM

right... http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

What happened to being nice?

#10 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 30 August 2010 - 12:16 PM

What happened to being nice?

i am nice, why would you think otherwise? my comment was just a friendly joke of the past fs vs blaze drama, anyways on topic, dont want your guild thread to be frozen again :blink:

#11 weewee23

weewee23

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 06:01 AM

Yo this is ShadowVix, only way i could contact you guys; basically i moved to college and my dorms internet isnt up yet, so it might be another week from this post till i can come back on. Just a heads up.

#12 CmonPooopieez

CmonPooopieez

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:18 PM

Hi! http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/042.gif nice to meet you

#13 cha0sg0d

cha0sg0d

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 385 posts
  • LocationNo-government record country
  • Server:Carebear server

Posted 10 September 2010 - 06:38 AM

helluws FS http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/050.gif

#14 Blazing

Blazing

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationWashington state

Posted 12 September 2010 - 03:28 PM

Bump, quick question. How many people do you think I came with to the guild war you sent and I accepted?

Because I have gotten PM's from various members that make up outragious numbers.

Edited by Blazing, 12 September 2010 - 03:28 PM.

#15 CmonPooopieez

CmonPooopieez

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 11:29 PM

Bump, quick question. How many people do you think I came with to the guild war you sent and I accepted?

Because I have gotten PM's from various members that make up outragious numbers.

dunno what youre talking about but im guessing one and a half alliance partys, its always quantity over quality with you. :(

Edited by CmonPooopieez, 12 September 2010 - 11:31 PM.

#16 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 12 September 2010 - 11:36 PM

we sent? you sent the declaration idiot.... at 6am in the morning gmt+1 when FS who is mostly euro, sleeps.
and you still got ur ass whooped.. later on we thought you really might have grown the balls to gvg against us and wanted to do another round, this time with ppl who missed the first toying with u, but ur too-_- to accept and blocked both dragan and me to avoid it. so crawl back to where you came from and gtfo this thread.

ps. its "outrageous"

pps. this is guild war:

Posted Image

Edited by XRay, 12 September 2010 - 11:37 PM.

#17 Ozymus

Ozymus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 05:35 AM

Ray =.=

This GvG was sexy, i must say best one around, we have fun and got some hughe amount of points, we should make more of those, was rly good. :(

#18 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 13 September 2010 - 05:41 AM

I agree :3

#19 CmonPooopieez

CmonPooopieez

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 05:52 AM

also! we should do a FireShadows II vs United Legion II alt-battle Posted Image altguild needs love too

#20 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 13 September 2010 - 05:54 AM

twink sex D; I like it D;

#21 Ozymus

Ozymus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 07:47 AM

wahhhhhhhhhhh...HELL YEAH!
srs...alts guild need GvG bonus....UL2 x FS2, when can we make a sexy GvG with the alts? :(

#22 Blazing

Blazing

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationWashington state

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:28 AM

[quote name='XRay' date='13 September 2010 - 01:36 AM' timestamp='1284367004' post='93281']
we sent? you sent the declaration idiot.... at 6am in the morning gmt+1 when FS who is mostly euro, sleeps.
and you still got ur ass whooped.. later on we thought you really might have grown the balls to gvg against us and wanted to do another round, this time with ppl who missed the first toying with u, but ur too-_- to accept and blocked both dragan and me to avoid it. so crawl back to where you came from and gtfo this thread.

I never sent the declaration because I dont trust your guild enough to do that after you krimson and HP all went to elysium for a war in which was never yours to spawn camp.

I had planned a second war with your guild if I would have known you would be able to controll the crap talking. I did the first war as a mock trial to see what your guild would be like in a war.

I decided to take some screen shots cause I know how some people like to spin the truth.

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us <--- my "17 people" while we had 11 people total, only 4 of them where over level 70 the rest where under. 4 of them being pvpers. meanwhile your whole guild except one person was over level 70. We had 3 more people. I planned ahead with defilers cause I knew you would bring healers. Btw it became 9 after as u can see the sin in the respawn (zoey) was afk town killed and the sin who did it joined the war. (In reference we both agreed to no afk killing of either guild in town..., Just one of the many reasons I didnt go for another.

Screenshot number 2

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us Another out of guild healer, helping you while you "whooped our asses" Notice the AOE on me which is why your party gets Terms of Service'd.

Screenshot number 3

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just us "getting our asses whooped".

Screenshot number 4

http://yfrog.com/f7s...ture2010091022j <-- Anchy (draganns wife) saying how we will talk crap when you "get your people on". Because I asked her to stop crap talking us, I war for fun not bragging rights not to insult people.

Screenshot number 5

http://yfrog.com/6zs...ture2010091022j <--- Anchy saying how we wouldnt get out of our respawn when we warred again... half the convo cut off Another insult which is a reason why I was seeing how you would be in the first war. (Notice how i mention that you sent the war not us.)

Screenshot number 6

http://yfrog.com/hqs...ture2010091114j <-- the PM sent 5 minutes after i blocked dragann, when he moved on to the next person to flame and insult me and chains.

Screenshot number 7

http://yfrog.com/5es...ture2010091114j <--- screenshot of the drops and the party i was with. I had 28 people online at the time. We had more then enough to war and win. I just dont want to be involved with your guilds trash talk.

If you can controll your and your guildies trash talk like I wanted to see in the first war, we will do a second. But if the only thing you have to do is trash talk, I wont. We already have 202k war points in our guild. We only war for fun, not to read trash talk the entire time.

If you want the rest of the screenshots from the war, I am sure dragann recorded it like he does most of your guild events.

Edited by Blazing, 13 September 2010 - 08:29 AM.

#23 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:33 AM

right, coz it's really hard to make two alliances like you did. that's one. second - you can take ur pretty little ss's and shove them somewhere where the sun don't shine :3

you can take ur whole guild against 1 FS allinace and you won't be avble to do sthi. like everyone on valdes knows. I'm telling you one last time get the-_- out of sthi thread with your weak ass bull-_-.

ps. really nice ur stalking dragan like that :3

#24 Mortuus

Mortuus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1911 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:None

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:40 AM

Just ~3 weeks and BlazingDeath cant stand the withdrawals anymore and has to start some drama again.

#25 Ozymus

Ozymus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:48 AM

Srs, why so much hate? Thi is just a game ppl.

@Ray =.=
Srs let it go.

@Blazing
Let it go too, lets try to have some fun.

@Topic
Sup FS ppl?
Sexo? ._.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users