Turbo Track Closed? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Turbo Track Closed?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 zeus8100

zeus8100

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:50 AM

Well today while we were laughing and remembering the "running Santa Event" of my guild we decide to do a warming at turbotrack, and we found that is closed... I remember past renewal was still open since we complained about gryphons able to get in and told guildies to get down of their bird and do a fair run.

So when this happen?

#2 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:01 PM

bump, because we wanna know if we should move our halloween race to another place o.o

#3 Maka

Maka

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 991 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:03 PM

I guess the bad economy is affecting everyone.

#4 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:19 PM

I was going to post about this as well. The Izulde Monster arena is gone, the turbo track is gone. Only mini games left are bingo in hugel, the mini races in hugel, the monster battle arena in Kunlun and maybe poring wars. It seems like Gravity is doing away with a lot of stuff I use for events for my non-woe guild.

#5 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:43 PM

Damn, if its economy then I wanna invest, I love the place and I never changed my damn points D:

#6 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:07 PM

I was going to post about this as well. The Izulde Monster arena is gone, the turbo track is gone. Only mini games left are bingo in hugel, the mini races in hugel, the monster battle arena in Kunlun and maybe poring wars. It seems like Gravity is doing away with a lot of stuff I use for events for my non-woe guild.

there is a monster battle arena OPEN in kunlun???? plsss give us info

#7 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:17 PM

there is a monster battle arena OPEN in kunlun???? plsss give us info

Yeah, but it's only open to players under level 80 or 90, I can't remember exactly. You can get to it by talking to the guy just to the right of the Kafra NPC in Kunlun. He'll challenge you to hold a bunch of stones and when you pass that, he'll let you participate in the monster battle arena. It's kinda like a gladiator 1 on 1 battle against a monster. They're all normal monsters but their names have been changed. It comes complete with a spectator area. Unfortunately you can't earn points for anything. Would be interesting if they updated this to allow all levels to do it and also expand the monster list to include really hard monsters that would give level 140+ players a bit of a challenge.

#8 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:42 AM

So anyone has any idea?

#9 tommor

tommor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:52 AM

From what i know it was taken out a while back.... Something about abusing to get prizes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users