Bradium Golems - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Bradium Golems

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#51 Kimmy

Kimmy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts
  • LocationIn the kitchen.

Posted 18 August 2011 - 09:27 PM

Uh...Well, I don't know what your friends problem was, but last I played was 79-80 in Wrath. And most of my chars with straight play through took about 6 hours. One char I managed to do it in 4. I think I probably still have the screenshot of the time it took too. I'm not making any false claims, its about knowing how to quest there. Here, its not really "knowing where to grind", because the places to grind are so limited. It's, go here, spend 10 levels and 100 hours of your life getting those final 10 levels. That's just ridiculous.

Lol, k.

Edit: Also, it took me about 8 hours, give or take, to go from 140-150.

Edited by Kimmy, 18 August 2011 - 09:28 PM.

#52 Alca

Alca

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 09:31 PM

when the-_- did gravity promise to 150 you for free. quote please you spoiled bastards

#53 cRoc

cRoc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 04:48 AM

Oh... I think you might've scratched my fragile heart. Would you marry me? I need someone to pick up the shattered pieces you have left with your texted flames and insults.

Oh dear lord! They lowered the exp to get to 99? Blasphemy! Nevermind that the level cap was increased and the entirety of monster exp was changed. And why would you grind on something giving that little, there were plenty of things that gave far better exp back then. That would be like grinding on porings now. 405 million total exp to get to 99? Oh me oh my. What about the 1,563,324,000 (1 billion, 563 million, 324 thousand [figured I'd make it easy for you to understand]) to go to max level now? Oh its not so bad? Well what about the monsters giving around 10k exp each towards later levels. What about being capped in a 15 level range or you get super nerfed exp, so even if you can kill something higher, it doesn't make a damned difference. There wasn't any of that back in pre-renewal, now was there.

RO was more popular back then because leveling was an accomplishment? Really? It couldn't have possibly been because, you know, it was more balanced, and the better next gen games weren't out yet. Nope. Couldn't have had anything to do with that. For your second point in there, first, you have no right to judge or assume, you stepped out of line on that comment. I do NOT play private servers, nor would I. In fact, I play some of those next gen games that are out now. Currently I play Rift along side RO (I pretty much just afk here because the experience sucks, so there's no real playing happening). It's p2p. It has a much more community focus, the developers over there have control over their game so they can actually give the community what it wants without being parented. Oh, and you know what? Theres NO BOTS (only gold spammers, like every game). Why? Because its not F2P. It doesn't invite people who cheat unless they are willing to put out high amounts of money for each and every account they want to cheat and get banned on. Why would I bother playing a private server when I can have something better?

Uh oh. I'm a bad player. You went and made another assumption. Nevermind the fact that I plan an AB, who's solo capability is dismal unless it is an undead or demon monster. I have a complete grasp on my class, and people rarely die under my watch. So I think it's a safe bet that there is no "learn to play" needed. What mmo takes less than 8 hours? How about all of the high end games that, coincidentally, have more subscribers than RO. Wonder why this could be? I'll leave you to ponder that reasoning. You went and made another assumption.

Maxed level characters back then may have been less revenue then. Now, the people who contribute are probably the max leveled players, afterall they have to keep kafra shop items stocked up. Who cares how it was then. That's the past, and this is now. Also, did you know 98% of all statistics are made up on the spot? True story. But on that note, I never once said a "month", nor did I say with little effort. A casual player, you know, someone who works and has a job (which should be the majority of the RO population these days, since most of us who played back then should now be in our 20's or so), should be able to hit max level in about 2-3 months. Why? Well, most people don't like being tied down to one character. They want multiple chars. Why is someone going to make multiple characters to max level when it takes over half a year to do it? Most people, especially casual gamers, wont do it. Most would probably say "eff it" and leave, or do as I'm trying now; to get it fixed.

Refer to what I said above. The game and its main income source have likely flipped.

Because of course the maxed level people don't need warps. They don't need increased drop rates either, because none of the maxed level people ever MvP or hunt items on those characters right?

That is rather offensive, and asinine to assume(we talked about that word already didn't we) that any of my friends or guild mates are "scrubs". I hope you have a terrible day. Why though, I have to ask, if I intended on quitting would I drop a boat load of money into a game and then leave it? Maybe I missed something there, but that's rather redundant and illogical is it not?

Next time you post, why don't you try not assuming things, and not trying to flame or be offensive. It would make you seem much more intelligent and less arrogant.

Tigra, you are right. This thread devolved into something it should not have. Increase the bradium spawn more please Heim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLgtUxU7xk8

#54 GeneralKrakus

GeneralKrakus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 19 August 2011 - 05:06 AM

I really don't see why getting to 150 should be on a silver platter.

Exactly. This game isn't meant for you to just jump up to 150 in a matter of weeks with minimal playing time. Getting to 150 should be an achievement, not an expectation. Game would be boring as hell if I could get all my chars to 150 in a couple weeks. < edited by Kobold M.D. >

#55 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 19 August 2011 - 05:54 AM

You people... seriously.

Say someone is a noob and they can get to 84 quickly but from there on out they need to be hand held and "spoon fed" by gravity to lvl in a timely fashion. The turn ins offer 1 level per day. That's 15 days to trans, another 15 after transing, and 51 more after going 3rd. Totally 81 days, which is near 3 months on a character, 3 months of VIP, and Eighty-One (81) X3 battle manuals consumed.

I would think someone should be damn near acceptably entitled to a 150 character after 3 months of playing every day and using eighty-one X3 manuals.

Then again I am not an asinine masochist like some people above.

I can already get to 99 trans in one day using ant eggs/orc dungeon/petites/prize medals/magma2 leech and rocket to 150 in the span of 2 months with magma2 and scaraba hole. Pretending it should take more than 3 months to 150 anything is sort of willfully ignorant.

Edited by Jaye, 19 August 2011 - 05:58 AM.

#56 Majeh

Majeh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 06:00 AM

Fml dbl post on phone

Edited by Majeh, 19 August 2011 - 06:01 AM.

#57 Majeh

Majeh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 06:01 AM

I got 6 150s this month n that's just logging in to do turn ins u guys just doin it wrong

#58 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 August 2011 - 06:35 AM

I got 6 150s this month n that's just logging in to do turn ins u guys just doin it wrong

Ok. For that to be true, you would've had to have done bio 2. And each char would have had to have been 138 already, and you would have had to do all 6 chars every day using a x3 manual. And while I find this difficult to believe, it would not be impossible either.

Jaye is completely right.

#59 Majeh

Majeh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 06:48 AM

These turnins and way it's done is alot better then before. Personally I prefer it this way n few months back lvling was alot harder and these 2 months made lvling a joke idk what you people even complaining about. Nvm I know why you want 150 so fast. Sit in town and be kawaii :waddle:

Edited by Majeh, 19 August 2011 - 06:49 AM.

#60 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 19 August 2011 - 07:17 AM

Oh... I think you might've scratched my fragile heart. Would you marry me? I need someone to pick up the shattered pieces you have left with your texted flames and insults.

Oh dear lord! They lowered the exp to get to 99? Blasphemy! Nevermind that the level cap was increased and the entirety of monster exp was changed. And why would you grind on something giving that little, there were plenty of things that gave far better exp back then. That would be like grinding on porings now. 405 million total exp to get to 99? Oh me oh my. What about the 1,563,324,000 (1 billion, 563 million, 324 thousand [figured I'd make it easy for you to understand]) to go to max level now? Oh its not so bad? Well what about the monsters giving around 10k exp each towards later levels. What about being capped in a 15 level range or you get super nerfed exp, so even if you can kill something higher, it doesn't make a damned difference. There wasn't any of that back in pre-renewal, now was there.

RO was more popular back then because leveling was an accomplishment? Really? It couldn't have possibly been because, you know, it was more balanced, and the better next gen games weren't out yet. Nope. Couldn't have had anything to do with that. For your second point in there, first, you have no right to judge or assume, you stepped out of line on that comment. I do NOT play private servers, nor would I. In fact, I play some of those next gen games that are out now. Currently I play Rift along side RO (I pretty much just afk here because the experience sucks, so there's no real playing happening). It's p2p. It has a much more community focus, the developers over there have control over their game so they can actually give the community what it wants without being parented. Oh, and you know what? Theres NO BOTS (only gold spammers, like every game). Why? Because its not F2P. It doesn't invite people who cheat unless they are willing to put out high amounts of money for each and every account they want to cheat and get banned on. Why would I bother playing a private server when I can have something better?

Uh oh. I'm a bad player. You went and made another assumption. Nevermind the fact that I plan an AB, who's solo capability is dismal unless it is an undead or demon monster. I have a complete grasp on my class, and people rarely die under my watch. So I think it's a safe bet that there is no "learn to play" needed. What mmo takes less than 8 hours? How about all of the high end games that, coincidentally, have more subscribers than RO. Wonder why this could be? I'll leave you to ponder that reasoning. You went and made another assumption.

Maxed level characters back then may have been less revenue then. Now, the people who contribute are probably the max leveled players, afterall they have to keep kafra shop items stocked up. Who cares how it was then. That's the past, and this is now. Also, did you know 98% of all statistics are made up on the spot? True story. But on that note, I never once said a "month", nor did I say with little effort. A casual player, you know, someone who works and has a job (which should be the majority of the RO population these days, since most of us who played back then should now be in our 20's or so), should be able to hit max level in about 2-3 months. Why? Well, most people don't like being tied down to one character. They want multiple chars. Why is someone going to make multiple characters to max level when it takes over half a year to do it? Most people, especially casual gamers, wont do it. Most would probably say "eff it" and leave, or do as I'm trying now; to get it fixed.

Refer to what I said above. The game and its main income source have likely flipped.

Because of course the maxed level people don't need warps. They don't need increased drop rates either, because none of the maxed level people ever MvP or hunt items on those characters right?

That is rather offensive, and asinine to assume(we talked about that word already didn't we) that any of my friends or guild mates are "scrubs". I hope you have a terrible day. Why though, I have to ask, if I intended on quitting would I drop a boat load of money into a game and then leave it? Maybe I missed something there, but that's rather redundant and illogical is it not?

Next time you post, why don't you try not assuming things, and not trying to flame or be offensive. It would make you seem much more intelligent and less arrogant.

Tigra, you are right. This thread devolved into something it should not have. Increase the bradium spawn more please Heim.

You really took the effort to justify yourself there mate. Odd is on the way with her master lock to lock down this thread :waddle:.

#61 cRoc

cRoc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 07:52 AM

hey DieNasty, how much you paying for the convex mirror boxes?

#62 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 19 August 2011 - 07:58 AM

Check your profile. I left you a message.

#63 Anko

Anko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 804 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 08:05 AM

These turnins and way it's done is alot better then before. Personally I prefer it this way n few months back lvling was alot harder and these 2 months made lvling a joke idk what you people even complaining about. Nvm I know why you want 150 so fast. Sit in town and be kawaii :waddle:

Wait, aren't you paying someone to level you? lol

#64 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 08:48 AM

You really took the effort to justify yourself there mate. Odd is on the way with her master lock to lock down this thread :waddle:.

I had to justify myself for a few reasons.

1. To prove a point that you don't need to shoot out insults and flames, nor curse words to get your point across.

2. To state the problems with the experience, and in this particular instance, the TI event quests that plague us.

I do agree this thread needs to be locked. It's gone way out of its original topic. That does not however make any post regarding a need for an experience boost in here, any less justified. It also does not mean that we do not need a spawn boost on the bradium golems.

On that note too, the kiel map not being tele'able was a really poor choice. I know the GM's can choose to make a map warpable or not, so they need to have an emergency maint to fix the golem spawn, and make the map tele'able.

Next week I hope to see a much much larger amount of experience rewarded for the TI's. Not just "you kill 400, we give you 400 worth of exp". That is a crap way of doing it. Make it worth our while in time and money. Please and thank you.

Edit- I also would like to ask that the experience be split into multiple parts like it was during the x2 and 1.5x events.

Edited by Tkwan, 19 August 2011 - 08:51 AM.

#65 cRoc

cRoc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:13 AM

I had to justify myself for a few reasons.

1. To prove a point that you don't need to shoot out insults and flames, nor curse words to get your point across.

2. To state the problems with the experience, and in this particular instance, the TI event quests that plague us.

I do agree this thread needs to be locked. It's gone way out of its original topic. That does not however make any post regarding a need for an experience boost in here, any less justified. It also does not mean that we do not need a spawn boost on the bradium golems.

On that note too, the kiel map not being tele'able was a really poor choice. I know the GM's can choose to make a map warpable or not, so they need to have an emergency maint to fix the golem spawn, and make the map tele'able.

Next week I hope to see a much much larger amount of experience rewarded for the TI's. Not just "you kill 400, we give you 400 worth of exp". That is a crap way of doing it. Make it worth our while in time and money. Please and thank you.

Edit- I also would like to ask that the experience be split into multiple parts like it was during the x2 and 1.5x events.

I am not the one that called you an Idiot :waddle:

I dont think the GM's "Need to" or "Have to" do anything... i dont understand why you feel entitled to tell the GM's what to do, or how to run their show...

And as myself and a many more people on this thread have stated... the turn in exp bonus are A Ok, and they are slightly on the "Easy mode" side....

So in conclusion: i "TELL" the GM's they NEED to stop having so many Events (exp or turn in ones) and let the game have a NORMAL FLOW.... :mwahaha: :blink: :) :(

#66 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:18 AM

I am not the one that called you an Idiot :waddle:

I dont think the GM's "Need to" or "Have to" do anything... i dont understand why you feel entitled to tell the GM's what to do, or how to run their show...

And as myself and a many more people on this thread have stated... the turn in exp bonus are A Ok, and they are slightly on the "Easy mode" side....

So in conclusion: i "TELL" the GM's they NEED to stop having so many Events (exp or turn in ones) and let the game have a NORMAL FLOW.... :mwahaha: :blink: :) :(

What are you talking about? That post was a response to Tirasu, and then DieNasty. When I said "you" it was a general "you" to everyone who thinks that flames will get them somewhere. It's like cursing at someone in real life, does it accomplish anything productive? None whatsoever. If the person being insulted does not have a cool head though then it would likely result in a fight. Not productive.

Yeah. "A Ok" in your opinion. As someone without all the time in the world, it is NOT "A OK".

I never said that they NEED to do anything. I said "...regarding a need for an experience boost in here.." It is a request in the form of a statement/suggestion. It's not saying they are REQUIRED to do it. Notice at the very end of the post I say "please and thank you." That is because its a polite request with a precursor "thank you" in the event they do it. It is not stating they HAVE to do it.

#67 s0rrow

s0rrow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:26 AM

maybe OP should just quit. i am the kind who has a life and a job and a wife and friends, and still i managed to 150 my wl with just TIs. yes I used VIP + x3 bms but still made it. and i also turned a 1/1 novi into a 75/40 mastersmith, leveled my sura, mi chaser and my RG. and still had time to woe and ET with my guildies. oh and something else, one of my best friends in game is an AB. he was also able to 150 with the TI events, having started as a lv 120 ME AB. my guess is you are doing something wrong.

#68 cRoc

cRoc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:30 AM

if working from 8am to 19pm, and playing a couple of hours a day is having all the time in the world..... i guess i am rich, cause you know what they say: "Time is money"...

#69 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:49 AM

maybe OP should just quit. i am the kind who has a life and a job and a wife and friends, and still i managed to 150 my wl with just TIs. yes I used VIP + x3 bms but still made it. and i also turned a 1/1 novi into a 75/40 mastersmith, leveled my sura, mi chaser and my RG. and still had time to woe and ET with my guildies. oh and something else, one of my best friends in game is an AB. he was also able to 150 with the TI events, having started as a lv 120 ME AB. my guess is you are doing something wrong.

if working from 8am to 19pm, and playing a couple of hours a day is having all the time in the world..... i guess i am rich, cause you know what they say: "Time is money"...

If you have hours upon hours upon hours to grind then yes. You can hit 150. You can "say" you have all this time to grind and do the TI's and everything else. But you have no evidence. I provided mathematical evidence regarding my viewpoint on how, and why, the TI experience should be boosted. Jaye also added some factual mathematical proof to his point as well. Now unless you're about to change the world and prove our mathematical system wrong, my point still stands valid and correct.

#70 Roman

Roman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • Locationunited states

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:54 AM

I have to throw my two cents in here. This whole event is a boost to help players get to lvl 150. It is not an event to hand you a lvl 150 char on a silver platter. I mean really? Why would you complain about free experience. Why is it that a good chunk of the community needs to be spoon fed. It is getting ridiculous. Enjoy the event for what it can do for you, don't complain about what you want it to do because you will not put in the needed effort to reach the end goal. I started this event week 3, at the Incubus/Succubus turnin at lvl 112, I am now lvl 149. I did not do the turnins every day, I did not lvl for hours on end every day. Stop complaining.

I would like to THANK the gms for putting in this event.

Roman

#71 cRoc

cRoc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:06 AM

Tkwan all your posts are just falacy, cause they are based on YOUR numbers....

You said you did 5m and hour.... thats YOUR exp.... there is people that pull 90m an hour with vips and 3xmanual....

Edit: "Factual Numbers" :
1,920,000 (VIP)
1,626,000 (VIP)
3,931,200 (VIP)
2,256,400 (VIP)
= roughly 10m x3 = 30m per Turn in

in an hour you can make roughly 100m if you know what you are doing

Edited by cRoc, 19 August 2011 - 11:11 AM.

#72 s0rrow

s0rrow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:09 AM

If you have hours upon hours upon hours to grind then yes. You can hit 150. You can "say" you have all this time to grind and do the TI's and everything else. But you have no evidence. I provided mathematical evidence regarding my viewpoint on how, and why, the TI experience should be boosted. Jaye also added some factual mathematical proof to his point as well. Now unless you're about to change the world and prove our mathematical system wrong, my point still stands valid and correct.

i did not say i have all the time to grind. read again. i said i have a job, and a wife, and rl friends. i play 2-3 hrs a day. mathematical evidence doesnt change the fact that gravity never promised you'd gain a lvl per turn in. nor does it state that you WILL be 150 by the end of the event.

#73 cRoc

cRoc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:13 AM

i did not say i have all the time to grind. read again. i said i have a job, and a wife, and rl friends. i play 2-3 hrs a day. mathematical evidence doesnt change the fact that gravity never promised you'd gain a lvl per turn in. nor does it state that you WILL be 150 by the end of the event.

poor Tkwan, must be hard being a NOOB.... (noob, not new or novice)

#74 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:28 AM

1-99 = 1 day
1-99 trans = 1 day
100-120 = 1 day
120-130 = 1 day
130-150 = 3 days

Really hard. :waddle:

#75 Ein69

Ein69

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:43 AM

Oh. Those people who mostly dont have lives outside of their rooms. The ones without jobs, or friends, or other things to do in this alternate reality we call real life. Those ones right?

It's funny, I have a wife, 2 kids and a job and I managed to make 150 by grinding. Personally I hate that people expect to be handed 150. 150 should have been a great accomplishment like it was to get 99 before Renewal. It took me years to make 99 starting from Beta, I quit off and on but I still managed to make it. After a long break from ro I come back to Renewal and basically get handed 150, on a Maestro of all things. This really isn't that difficult...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users