Bradium Golems - Page 4 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Bradium Golems

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#76 cRoc

cRoc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:49 AM

i was starting to lose faith on the iRO community because of people like tkwan, but its nice to see i am not the only one that finds the current state of the server/game as easy mode...

#77 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 August 2011 - 02:36 PM

That said I have no problem with easy mode

Too bad I can't do anything with my 150 since everyone else is still behind and there is no incentive to do fun things like BGs and KVM.

#78 cRoc

cRoc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 02:40 PM

no, dont get me wrong, i am not against this being easy mode, what i have a problem with is that even if they have easy mode, people find the way to B I T Ch about it....

#79 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 03:07 PM

Again cRoc you just pulled some numbers out of thin air. The 5m exp I mentioned is an average per hour experience. And thats on the mid-high end, with no manual. You want to tell me someone can get 100m exp in an hour? Prove it. Until then I'll call your bluff. You can insult and call people what you will. I'll have nothing more to do with you and your nonsense.

On that note too, I am not looking to be handed 150. This is an alternative to the ever boring grind. I am wanting to be 150 by the end of this event BECAUSE GRINDING SUCKS. If they are going to extend the event, or release another experience/quest event shortly after. I won't say another word about it. BUT THEY HAVN'T TOLD US SQUAT. This event would not be handing 150.

Roman, you may be 149 but I bet your job level is garbage. My AB is 133/42, I started at 102. Job experience is by far harder to get than base, so most of mine has been shoved that way. This does NOT change the fact though, that adding up all the TI and monster experience we've had so far, that we would not be able to attain level 150 without additional grinding.

#80 cRoc

cRoc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 03:29 PM

dude on scarabs you can pull 90m per hour.... if you need proofs of it.... you obviously cant get anywhere close to it....

#81 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:42 PM

LOL...... Exp Table right now is on easy mode..... lol........

So very true. Hoping to see the return of hard mode or even normal mode again.

#82 Anko

Anko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 804 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:40 AM

Again cRoc you just pulled some numbers out of thin air. The 5m exp I mentioned is an average per hour experience. And thats on the mid-high end, with no manual. You want to tell me someone can get 100m exp in an hour? Prove it. Until then I'll call your bluff. You can insult and call people what you will. I'll have nothing more to do with you and your nonsense.

On that note too, I am not looking to be handed 150. This is an alternative to the ever boring grind. I am wanting to be 150 by the end of this event BECAUSE GRINDING SUCKS. If they are going to extend the event, or release another experience/quest event shortly after. I won't say another word about it. BUT THEY HAVN'T TOLD US SQUAT. This event would not be handing 150.

Roman, you may be 149 but I bet your job level is garbage. My AB is 133/42, I started at 102. Job experience is by far harder to get than base, so most of mine has been shoved that way. This does NOT change the fact though, that adding up all the TI and monster experience we've had so far, that we would not be able to attain level 150 without additional grinding.

How often is it nowadays that there is not some kind of turn in or exp event? You really don't need to be psychic to surmise there will be more events on the way.

Comparing now with the old days they are telling us long term plans and with the turn in events recently they posted a whole month schedule of what tiers will be for which week. Jesus, if you want 150 that bad go to the iwiki forums and do some research on how people are levelling cos i have a feeling you are levelling really inefficiently.

I've seen so many people with jobs and / or school and other committments 150 faster than me as i tend to just do turn in events. The people that 150'd in 2 weeks did make me a little envious, especially since they were not even playing 24/7.

#83 Chipotle

Chipotle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1146 posts
  • LocationProntera back alley
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:46 AM

my 2 cents about the turnin...The turn ins have been basically giving away lvl 150s to anyone that does them in a regular basis.
Altough I see how its nice to not have to grind ur way to 150. I hate seeing lvl 150s without immunes, someone even asked me what an immune is, which is really sad.

#84 Cubical

Cubical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 888 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:57 AM

my only beef regarding leveling is job exp, and i mean just the exp tables themselves as your job goes up. I did 150 without turnins, used HE/server 2exp in bio2. Still had 38% on job 49 when i 150ed. It's whatever, i just spent 7 hours grinding to get it.

Players are just spoiled rotten itt

Edited by Cubical, 22 August 2011 - 09:58 AM.

#85 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:33 AM

I love the turn-ins. Some are definitely better than others but I can't really complain.

I kind of felt like I may of got more exp leveling somewhere other than the bradium golems map. Not really sure. Takes a while to gather a good mob there and they move so slow. Who knows? :)

#86 mustapusta

mustapusta

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:36 AM

Would I need to complain if there wasn't something amiss?

Easy answer. No.

Personal history on me, I used to play a game called trickster online. It was a grindy game. Could take a rather long time in fact to hit level 400, which is the level cap there. Despite being a grindy game, I did not once complain about the grind. I didn't really want to do it, but I did not complain about it. Why? Because it was fair. The time it took in relation to effort put in was FAIR. I quit that game pretty much because the game started a cash shop that totally broke the game. RO's cash shop is not something I complain about here, because it is not game breaking. It's all handy items to have, but not really required. In the other game I played, they had game breaking gears in their cash shop, and the only way to be viable in pvp was with those, if you didn't have them, a level 150 with could kill a 400 without. It was broken.

I complain when things are BROKEN. RO's experience table is BROKEN right now. Yes, the GM's are trying to rectify it by putting in events and such to help us. Believe me I do appreciate it, even if my words don't say it. However it is extremely frustrating at the same time when you realize how piss poor the effort vs reward value ultimately is. I outlined how bad it is above, I'm not going to go over it again.

oh my a TO player? first gambler on TO servers here. glad to see people that actually remember myHAX. also in response to the topic, i felt the bradium and centipede were so bad that i didn't bother doing the turnins this week. just not worth the time and effort.

#87 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:31 PM

oh my a TO player? first gambler on TO servers here. glad to see people that actually remember myHAX. also in response to the topic, i felt the bradium and centipede were so bad that i didn't bother doing the turnins this week. just not worth the time and effort.

Oh. What was your char name? I might actually remember you. I played in the beta, so I knew alot of people who realize how myhax dropped the game.

#88 Heavengrl

Heavengrl

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:44 AM

This is still going on.

Tkwan I feel for you. Honestly gravity has done wrong a lot of times but I dont think this was the worst of it.

Just to maybe shed a different light on it. Normally you level away with friends and groups, finding places to mob or kill to get yourself to 150. Of course that takes a while but people still end up hitting 150, I do believe gravity made this event to just give a boost to everyone to help break up the grinding. Its a nice bonus but you said you didnt want to be spoon fed so you should prolly leave it at that. Its a nice (semi quick) with the right party of getting a little bonus exp. If the event isnt worth it to you or worth spending zeny on then why not get with your party and go do what you would normally do to level? I mean they prolly got 23hours to kill anyways.

As far as helping out new people. I have like five characters that were above 70 and I got them all to 95 with this last event. If the next event is any good I will 99 each one of them by thursday and possible with the extra help of this next weeks event even make them all base 70 and second job. I do believe that for any new person this would be considered quite a help.

Believe me I am not one to turn away from a fight either. And I do believe gravity should make good on a lot of things they say. I just dont think "road to 150" was a promise that you would hit 150 at the end of the event. Even if it was its been going on for a while now, so I do believe if you did every event on top of normal leveling you would be pretty close to 150.

So what I am getting at, this post should prolly trail on down. People need to stop flaming you and you should stop replying. Either play with your friends and have a good time, enjoy the event for the EXTRA exp it awards you, or enjoy your other game. Why spend time stressing about the rest of this.

#89 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:04 AM

You guys need to stop complaining so much. You should visit the Reqium or Rose community to see how appreciative they are over there. Anyway this TI event was meant to get you to 135 so that you can take the 135-150 TI quest starting today after maint. I don't think it was meant to get you all the way to 150. This is the reason behind the 400 Bradium Golems + 400 Centipedes. Just sit tight you'll get your chance at becoming 150 after today's maint.

#90 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:42 AM

This is still going on.

Tkwan I feel for you. Honestly gravity has done wrong a lot of times but I dont think this was the worst of it.

Just to maybe shed a different light on it. Normally you level away with friends and groups, finding places to mob or kill to get yourself to 150. Of course that takes a while but people still end up hitting 150, I do believe gravity made this event to just give a boost to everyone to help break up the grinding. Its a nice bonus but you said you didnt want to be spoon fed so you should prolly leave it at that. Its a nice (semi quick) with the right party of getting a little bonus exp. If the event isnt worth it to you or worth spending zeny on then why not get with your party and go do what you would normally do to level? I mean they prolly got 23hours to kill anyways.

As far as helping out new people. I have like five characters that were above 70 and I got them all to 95 with this last event. If the next event is any good I will 99 each one of them by thursday and possible with the extra help of this next weeks event even make them all base 70 and second job. I do believe that for any new person this would be considered quite a help.

Believe me I am not one to turn away from a fight either. And I do believe gravity should make good on a lot of things they say. I just dont think "road to 150" was a promise that you would hit 150 at the end of the event. Even if it was its been going on for a while now, so I do believe if you did every event on top of normal leveling you would be pretty close to 150.

So what I am getting at, this post should prolly trail on down. People need to stop flaming you and you should stop replying. Either play with your friends and have a good time, enjoy the event for the EXTRA exp it awards you, or enjoy your other game. Why spend time stressing about the rest of this.

Yeah I did stop responding. There really isn't a point arguing with people content with grinding and repeating the same actions over for hours on end. I don't really grind because of its boring factor. I prefer questing because it changes things up a bit, and doesn't last very long for the return it gives. Yes I know it never promised 150, it was basically just a way of twisting words hoping that something would get changed. And DieNasty, all we can do is hope that there isn't some oversight like the no teleport kiel maps, or low bradium spawn, or "youdontgetjobexp" errors like this time. They should have had an emergency maintenance at the very least to fix the last issue. Here's to hoping Gravity stays on the ball this time around.

#91 mustapusta

mustapusta

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:43 PM

Oh. What was your char name? I might actually remember you. I played in the beta, so I knew alot of people who realize how myhax dropped the game.

mustapusta. left shortly after because of myhax.

#92 Tirasu

Tirasu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 559 posts
  • LocationU.K
  • Server:Chaos- ohwait

Posted 23 August 2011 - 05:05 PM

Oh dear lord! They lowered the exp to get to 99? Blasphemy! Nevermind that the level cap was increased and the entirety of monster exp was changed. And why would you grind on something giving that little, there were plenty of things that gave far better exp back then.

Yep, but not things that you could solo, nor reach incredibly easy. Or that spawned in high numbers.
Fastest leveling was either Glastheim on Raydrics, Solo or duo (which is where the EXP comes from, the ease and mobbiness of them gave the exp) or high orcs (slightly more of a pain to get to, OR slightly worse spawn).
Magma dungeon after that was added (ONLY if you was a wizard/priest pair) then Nifflheim eventually came and became one of the #1 hotspots.
Everything else either needed larger parties than 2 people, was slower exp per hour or both.

Wasn't till the game went to hell with trancended classes did they add anything that wasn't a MVP/miniboss/stupidly low spawn that gave more than 7k exp. IIRC.

Uh oh. I'm a bad player. You went and made another assumption. Nevermind the fact that I play an AB

You play an AB, you are automatically a bad player.
Why? Because only a mental retard would have difficulty playing an AB.
Not hating on people who only play AB, because there are some who actually can play and do a good job of doing more than hitting 5 hotkeys over and over that you probably do and feel accomplished because of it.

Why is someone going to make multiple characters to max level when it takes over half a year to do it? Most people, especially casual gamers, wont do it. Most would probably say "eff it" and leave, or do as I'm trying now; to get it fixed.

People made multiple characters when it took nearly a year to do it. Why? because they enjoyed the game. Because it was fun to party and level with friends. Renewal killed any challenge and half the fun of it. I knew people with maxed characters who never logged in on them because it was more fun on unmaxed alts.

Because of course the maxed level people don't need warps. They don't need increased drop rates either, because none of the maxed level people ever MvP or hunt items on those characters right?

What warps? cheaper and easier to use a warp portal slave.
Nope. 50% drop rate increase isn't worth it, most people I know who MvP consider it waste of HEGUM if it's not a 2x drop event because MvP loots are either high drop+bad or insanely low drop that VIP barely makes a difference.
Was going to make a comment how hunting with a maxed character was retarded due to drop penalties but they actually fixed that-

That is rather offensive, and asinine to assume(we talked about that word already didn't we) that any of my friends or guild mates are "scrubs". I hope you have a terrible day. Why though, I have to ask, if I intended on quitting would I drop a boat load of money into a game and then leave it? Maybe I missed something there, but that's rather redundant and illogical is it not?

"QQ GAMES TOO HARD/SLOW TO LEVEL. QQ I'M PUTTING EXP ALL TO BASE TO BE 150/20. QQ" <- only scrubs are like this. You are like this. You say your entire guild agrees with you and in turn put everything on base exp and end up with low job levels. Thus- scrubs.

Also: lol... kafra shop is fair.. lol... you just proved you know Nothing about game balance with that comment. Or perhaps, you don't know enough about RO to see how broken it truly is.
Oh wait you don't care as long as you can get +9 KvM weapons by throwing money at the game, never mind.

Back on topic. :mwahaha: spawn is fine, I can pull 400 golems in an hour and a half soloing the map at 130 and not even using items (no pots, no buffs, nothing) The idea behind the quests was they are not finished in 10 minutes so honestly? it sounds like they've got the spawn down just fine. You're just doing it wrong if it's taking too slow

Edited by Tirasu, 23 August 2011 - 05:13 PM.

#93 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:10 PM

mad mad mad mad mad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users