Trade for Money and Profit in Online MMORPG - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Trade for Money and Profit in Online MMORPG

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SkyBlueEx

SkyBlueEx

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 12:06 PM

I have drafted a thorough guide on how to trade in MMORPG's for profit with coins, gold, money, or any kinds of in-game currency. This is a thorough analysis of how you can profit legitimately through trading in-game items. (For in-game currency that is).

This is not a spam about gold selling or cash buying. But how you can excel as a player in game.

Trade to Money and Profit in Online MMORPG â?? SkyBlueâ??s Online Game Trading Guide

I believe that any player can benefit from the scenarios that I have introduced. However, because this is a general guide, you may still have to tweak ideas and thoughts here and there to get the most out of it.

Hope you can succeed with any MMORPG that you play!

Please comment positively or flame gently on my blog if you like or dislike my articles. ^^

#2 Ceer

Ceer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 235 posts
  • LocationSouth Kafra, Payon

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:17 PM

I already have a market introduction guide specific to RO. it's actually in the proper section in these forums. Also, according to your link, you imply it's good to shop at stores that sell botted items. Botting is against the rules in iRO.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users