Two accounts in same theme battelfied team. - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Two accounts in same theme battelfied team.

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

#1 Setill

Setill

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 669 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:06 AM

So is it cheating when you manage to log two accounts in same theme battlefield team to self buff?
I know a ranger and another ranger are doing this and i wonder why since their toons are already OP.

Edited by Setill, 19 August 2011 - 02:00 PM.

#2 Alexx1412

Alexx1412

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMéxico
  • Server:PKing at Ancient Temple

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:09 AM

No
btw, Silly Mako <3

#3 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:09 AM

you can link as many accounts you want of the same game on your warpportal account. so the answer is obvious. (its "yes" for the slow people)

Edited by Nuke, 19 August 2011 - 09:10 AM.

#4 Azzanadra

Azzanadra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:11 AM

You mean multi-logging? Never knew if that was against the rules in here, that's a direct perm ban on most mmos, so you know how the trend goes, altho it wouldn't surprise me if it was the opposite case on requiem, don't think they even have an official "against the rules" statement, people just figured what they want to be "wrong".

Edit: haha, took my 5 minutes to figure out, turns they do have a rules policy, nothing specific about multi-logging altho it might fall under other category. Other thing I noticed, if people actually read those terms, rofl... most of us should be banned now xD

Edited by Azzanadra, 19 August 2011 - 09:19 AM.

#5 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Server:TERA

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:44 AM

why should it be ?

#6 Setill

Setill

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:46 AM

Logging multi accounts in same TB team isn't cheating.
Ok so i guess it's just unfair.
PS: @Mako Do you really need to do that.

Edited by Setill, 19 August 2011 - 09:48 AM.

#7 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:48 AM

So is it cheating when you manage to log two accounts in same theme battlefield team to self buff?
I know Mako and MacGun are doing this and i wonder why since their toons are already OP.

i already said it a few times.. its more fun with 1.0 speed (for me)

You mean multi-logging? Never knew if that was against the rules in here, that's a direct perm ban on most mmos, so you know how the trend goes, altho it wouldn't surprise me if it was the opposite case on requiem, don't think they even have an official "against the rules" statement, people just figured what they want to be "wrong".

Edit: haha, took my 5 minutes to figure out, turns they do have a rules policy, nothing specific about multi-logging altho it might fall under other category. Other thing I noticed, if people actually read those terms, rofl... most of us should be banned now xD

i could also use my 2 pc`s.

Logging multi accounts in same TB team isn't cheating.
Ok so i guess it's just unfair.
PS: @Mako Do you really need to do that.

we dont have and never had "fair" "pvp".

and i already said that too: i dont need it, but i like it sometimes.

Edited by MakoXD, 19 August 2011 - 09:50 AM.

#8 Setill

Setill

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:50 AM

You already strong, what so fun playing like that?

#9 Alexx1412

Alexx1412

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMéxico
  • Server:PKing at Ancient Temple

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:00 AM

Being more strong of course

#10 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:03 AM

well..

..all shamys have bloodlust , all rads the party def buff , tanks party def buff too , ...... , ......... , but most tempests do not have haste 9 or 10.

#11 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:28 AM

youll never understand the "fun" until youll multi crit @1s attack speed from 50m away with a ranger.

Edited by Nuke, 19 August 2011 - 10:29 AM.

#12 VanillaNinja

VanillaNinja

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5426 posts
  • LocationHome
  • Server:is unstable

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:29 AM

30+ already adn still need support, ask gravity to make items max 100+ and u all gonna be like gms

#13 Azzanadra

Azzanadra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:31 AM

Requiem never played for the fair side, if people need these sort of things to feel better about themselves, let them be, you will forget it the next anyway and it's not your time being wasted, you can even use hardware macros (such as, having a mouse that can time and program clicks) and technically, you wouldn't be breaking the rules. Same goes for mult-logging, seems like they don't have a policy about it even tho it offers an extra benefit not everyone can get. If it bothers you so much, suggest gravity to revamp their rules policy a bit, to be honest, I didn't notice the lack of a multi-logging policy until today, when that's in the top 3 of worst offenses on any mmo.

Edited by Azzanadra, 19 August 2011 - 10:34 AM.

#14 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:34 AM

Requiem never played for the fair side, you can even use hardware macros (such as, having a mouse that can time and program clicks) and technically, you wouldn't be breaking the rules. Same goes for mult-logging, seems like they don't have a policy about it even tho it offers an extra benefit not everyone can get. If it bothers you so much, suggest gravity to revamp their rules policy a bit, to be honest, I didn't notice the lack of a multi-logging policy until today, when that's in the top 3 of worst offenses on any mmo.

well , when i use 2 PCs .. gravity can do nothing.

#15 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:38 AM

Requiem never played for the fair side, if people need these sort of things to feel better about themselves, let them be, you will forget it the next anyway and it's not your time being wasted, you can even use hardware macros (such as, having a mouse that can time and program clicks) and technically, you wouldn't be breaking the rules. Same goes for mult-logging, seems like they don't have a policy about it even tho it offers an extra benefit not everyone can get. If it bothers you so much, suggest gravity to revamp their rules policy a bit, to be honest, I didn't notice the lack of a multi-logging policy until today, when that's in the top 3 of worst offenses on any mmo.

why do you have loyalty in your sigs spoiler. THATS FOKIN DISTURBING DUDE!

#16 Azzanadra

Azzanadra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:40 AM

well , when i use 2 PCs .. gravity can do nothing.

Can or can't? Either way, that's not exactly true. There are games where people get their accounts locked just for playing on ips too close to each other, until they can prove they are different people, and if you're just using a switch (same ip for both) you would get perm banned, unless you can prove you're using a switch and there's 2 people playing at your house/place. Where I'm going to, is that gravity is lacking a proper rules policy. What difference makes playing with 2 accounts compared to re-joining for pb? Appart from the fact people simply choose to complain about the one they don't use, I don't see any difference on the benefits, some are just that much of biased brats, which is kind of hypocrite if you think about it, and that's just one example, with a good rules policy, you would avoid most of this.

#17 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:43 AM

Dont know if is against the rules or not, but i know that we asked them hundreds of times if it could be done or not, and they just ignore the threads that touch this topic. I even sent a personal message to a manager asking about this and never got an answer.

So, it would be good that once for all they give a straight answer about this.

#18 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:44 AM

Can or can't? Either way, that's not exactly true. There are games where people get their accounts locked just for playing on ips too close to each other, until they can prove they are different people, and if you're just using a switch (same ip for both) you would get perm banned, unless you can prove you're using a switch and there's 2 people playing at your house/place. Where I'm going to, is that gravity is lacking a proper rules policy. What difference makes playing with 2 accounts compared to re-joining for pb? Appart from the fact people simply choose to complain about the one they don't use, I don't see any difference on the benefits, some are just that much of biased brats, which is kind of hypocrite if you think about it, and that's just one example, with a good rules policy, you would avoid most of this.

prove there are 2 ppl in my hours playing ??
wtf thats bullsh*t . what naz* company do that ?

if they would "ban 2 pc at 1 house...." they would lose even more players/$$$

Edited by MakoXD, 19 August 2011 - 10:51 AM.

#19 Azzanadra

Azzanadra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:46 AM

prove there are 2 ppl in my hours playing ??
wtf thats bullshìt . what nazì company do that ?

if they would "ban 2 pc at 1 house...." they would lose even more players/$$$

ermmm pretty much every mmo around? Here's something that might be shocking for you, in case you didn't get it: Multi-logging is against the rules on 99% of the mmos. Also, unlike gravity, some companies can actually afford that and are very strict when it comes to rules. Rather lose a couple of idiots than lose hundreds of people because of those idiots, which is what gravity doesn't seem to get. You can even get banned for mentioning another player on forums in some games.

On requiem ofc, it's not against the rules, just another "not very well seen" behaviour to add to the pile such as:
griefing
rejoining to refill pb
hardware macro
event pots
spawn pk
harrasement
piling
etc...

Edited by Azzanadra, 19 August 2011 - 10:49 AM.

#20 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:49 AM

i dont use hacks , bots , or change/edit any gamefile.
what happens in my house is no-business of any company.
they want to come and see who uses my 2 or more pc`s ? haha

#21 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:51 AM

any actions which dont include modifying the game files & making profit out of the game, in any way (currency/items/account selling or powerlvl services) should be allowed. if you have 2 game accounts, i dont see why you cant play them both, even at the same time.

#22 Azzanadra

Azzanadra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:52 AM

Not really, you just need to provide proof there's 2 people using that ip, like the info of your account difers from the other, etc.. And that was just one example, no need to get fed up over it. Also, never said you did any of that but thanks for sharing. My point is, this behaviour is just the same as any other that isn't against the rules but still affect people's gameplay, which isn't meant to be that way, you just simply defend that one because is the one you chose to do. You see people complaining about harrasement, rejoining to fill pb, whatever people complain nowadays, but then defend using another behaviour that brings the same results? Kind of hypocritical if you ask me.

Edited by Azzanadra, 19 August 2011 - 10:53 AM.

#23 Setill

Setill

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:54 AM

So the problem is requiem policy?
Well gravity can't afford GMs to enforce rules so they have to accept/ignore many things that happens ingame.
I don't even care now when i see a botter/hacker.

#24 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:55 AM

there is no way to prove there are 2 or 1 ppl playing (all can be faked somehow) except visiting someone.

#25 Azzanadra

Azzanadra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:57 AM

So the problem is requiem policy?
Well gravity can't afford GMs to enforce rules so they have to accept/ignore many things that happens ingame.
I don't even care now when i see a botter/hacker.

Also, this is the reason support department should be the biggest one, to modify and add rules depending on the behaviour people expose on each game, which guess who lacks?
Even bringing a player's name on any other mean besides the game can get you banned somewhere else, because that's supposed to be the job of a support team, not the players, and even rulebreakers deserve to have their problems dealed with PRIVATELY; requiem community is the example of what happens if you don't.

there is no way to prove there are 2 or 1 ppl playing (all can be faked somehow) except visiting someone.

And that's why there are game logs to know exactly what you are doing in game.

Edited by Azzanadra, 19 August 2011 - 10:59 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users