Two accounts in same theme battelfied team. - Page 4 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Two accounts in same theme battelfied team.

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

#76 Meketrefe

Meketrefe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:22 PM

Oh thanks, i will be one of the "OP GUYS" Now

Posted Image

You sound familiar, are you hispanic by any chance? (totally serious question).
Edit: nvm just saw your location, derp. Where have I seen you before...

Posted Image

u mad (cause you think i spend K`s of $$$ (which i did not) and you cant) ?

i so mad, i envy u so very much.

#77 Azzanadra

Azzanadra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:23 PM

None! At least not for more than two weeks!

I read about that account sharing thing being allowed with Gravity somewhere though. Hmm

You do know multi-logging is among the 3 most serious offenses on big mmos right? Not only that, it never gets added at first, only when there have been reports about it (depends on the nature of the game), but since requiem have not changed their original rules since launch...

Posted Image

I remember a guy called meketrefe from Asura guild on sro, and he was hispanic, prob just coincidence tho.

Edited by Azzanadra, 19 August 2011 - 12:25 PM.

#78 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Server:TERA

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:24 PM

i so mad, i envy u so very much.

oh rly?

but i dont care about that. im not dr***t or e**e...

#79 Azzanadra

Azzanadra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:26 PM

Posted Image

#80 Freja

Freja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2769 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:27 PM

You do know multi-logging among the 3 most serious offenses on big mmos right? Not only that, it never gets added at first, only when there have been reports about it (depends on the nature of the game), but since requiem have not changed their original rules since launch...

Found it! I assume it's for all Gravity games! It's on their blog, and was recently updated!

Spoiler

#81 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:27 PM

random picture is random

Spoiler

edit:

Found it! I assume it's for all Gravity games! It's on their blog, and was recently updated!

Spoiler

ahh thx , i remmeberd that too.
/saved

Edited by MakoXD, 19 August 2011 - 12:29 PM.

#82 Azzanadra

Azzanadra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:31 PM

Spoiler

However:

What I'm saying is that our dear support department lacks the human resources to modify and add new rules, like a support department IT'S SUPPOSED TO DO. When a new mmo is released, rules are usually changed within the first year, with requiem, rules are still the same rules from the very first day.

2-3 People can't keep up a proper support system, you're implying that just because they made an announcement about it, they are actually working on it.

#83 Mykey

Mykey

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1607 posts
  • LocationPrypiat
  • Server:Prypiat

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:31 PM

Let me see if I have this straight...

A capped character is logging on with a second character to buff the first.

The complaint is that the buffed character is now unfairly OP.

Yet no one has whined about the fact that there is one less active character on the team?

Until Gravity decides that multi-clienting is against the rules you will need to deal with this.

I am sure that a continual QQ will eventually accomplish this the same way that the Ranger was nerfed in a stupid manner in the first place.

In the mean time all the QQ really does sound like buttsore moaning and pissing. Posted Image

#84 Meketrefe

Meketrefe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:33 PM

There's nothing to work on with that policy lol. They're basically washing their hands and leaving account sharing up to each player's risk. Classic Gravity

#85 Azzanadra

Azzanadra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:36 PM

There's nothing to work on with that policy lol. They're basically washing their hands and leaving account sharing up to each player's risk. Classic Gravity

Not by choice tho, they are simply UNABLE to do anything about it. In the meantime, we'll have to deal with retards like this griefing just "because they can", but you gonna see those very same idiots (who are the root of the problem) complaining about the effect they are producing. This is like leaving 5 bucks on a street with a note saying "please don't pick up" and expect people to respect that, that's gravity policy for you.

#86 Alexx1412

Alexx1412

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMéxico
  • Server:PKing at Ancient Temple

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:37 PM

moar QQ please

#87 Azzanadra

Azzanadra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:39 PM

moar QQ please

In the meantime, we'll have to deal with retards like this griefing just "because they can".

See what I mean? and then you will see this idiot crying over the game having no people.

#88 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:40 PM

Yet no one has whined about the fact that there is one less active character on the team?

Until Gravity decides that multi-clienting is against the rules you will need to deal with this.

I am sure that a continual QQ will eventually accomplish this the same way that the Ranger was nerfed in a stupid manner in the first place.

In the mean time all the QQ really does sound like buttsore moaning and pissing. Posted Image

as if 66 foc is full sometimes...

and in theme... 1 more low lvl with more dead then kill does ofcourse help the team more then a party buff for many melee/range chars.
even they not full often. there is way to many theme now anyways... lots of points and nothing to do with it. not care about pointss

Edited by MakoXD, 19 August 2011 - 12:40 PM.

#89 Alexx1412

Alexx1412

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:41 PM

See what I mean? and then you will see this idiot crying over the game having no people.

You are taking this game so much seriously...ReQQuiem i just a GAME!

#90 Azzanadra

Azzanadra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:43 PM

You are taking this game so much seriously...ReQQuiem i just a GAME!

>Claims for the third time I don't play anymore
>Bring ups an invalid argument

You sir, are retarded. Pointing out the obvious is not taking a game seriously, people denying it just because they are inmature brats who don't like getting their :waddle: turned against them, that's taking the game seriously.

#91 Ozymus

Ozymus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:44 PM

US wont pay china? p.q

#92 Meketrefe

Meketrefe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:46 PM

Lol why would you want an active player, when you can have a 'less active player' that multiplies the productivity of 8 party members by 5... Would you rather have a level 10-70 feeder or a player whose buffs will dramatically change the game outcome in favour of the dual logger. Some people really don't think before posting lol... and then start throwing 'QQmoar' at players who actually care about the game and would like to have fun. Setill is one of those players who doesn't care about K/D ratios or :waddle:, he even joins battlefields naked and has fun in them (which I admire cos I personally can't enjoy this game's PvP anymore).

moar QQ please

I sure will!

#93 XtremeStyle

XtremeStyle

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:48 PM

30+ already adn still need support, ask gravity to make items max 100+ and u all gonna be like gms

this was my idea. if i was gravity i would definitly do that.
+100 with 1*10^-100% chance.
believe me most ppl would still go for that

#94 Alexx1412

Alexx1412

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:48 PM

>Claims for the third time I don't play anymore
>Bring ups an invalid argument

You sir, are retarded. Pointing out the obvious is not taking a game seriously, people denying it just because they are inmature brats who don't like getting their :waddle: turned against them, that's taking the game seriously.

Then if you dont play more, why you spend your time here in the Forums?
You want drama, you got drama! GZ...

#95 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:50 PM

thats a good question , not only @ him

#96 Azzanadra

Azzanadra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:55 PM

You want drama, you got drama! GZ...

Did I say anything about not coming back? You imply with no base way too much. I want to play and logging in to feed the egos of sore losers with daddy's credit card isn't my way to try and gets things better, problem is, this community is way too retarded to try and have a decent argument with them without bringing overused meme references or just acting like plain retards, and the worst part, they even complain about that also. Why do they prefer to keep a few happy instead of getting rid of those retards to make MORE people pay and actually get a profit, beats the :waddle: out of me, I guess they are just that retarded. I'm close to lose hope in this game, you know it has gotten beyond retarded when you see the very same idiot responsible for making everyone leave, complaining about lack of members in this game, :blink: seriously? And now you will prob see them reply with some overused meme crap that's not even funny anymore.

Lol why would you want an active player, when you can have a 'less active player' that multiplies the productivity of 8 party members by 5... Would you rather have a level 10-70 feeder or a player whose buffs will dramatically change the game outcome in favour of the dual logger. Some people really don't think before posting lol... and then start throwing 'QQmoar' at players who actually care about the game and would like to have fun. Setill is one of those players who doesn't care about K/D ratios or :), he even joins battlefields naked and has fun in them (which I admire cos I personally can't enjoy this game's PvP anymore).

Couldn't agree more with this dude.

Edited by Azzanadra, 19 August 2011 - 12:57 PM.

#97 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:00 PM

Well, even if the discussion is interesting, people are focusing in the wrong place. What people should ask is for a manager clear answer about this: is against the rules to multiclient or it isnt? As far as i know, they never answered to that, not in the old forum and not in this one.

#98 Alexx1412

Alexx1412

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:01 PM

Did I say anything about not coming back? You imply with no base way too much. I want to play and logging in to feed the egos of sore losers with daddy's credit card isn't my way to try and gets things better, problem is, this community is way too retarded to try and have a decent argument with them without bringing overused meme references or just acting like plain retards, and the worst part, they even complain about that also. Why do they prefer to keep a few happy instead of getting rid of those retards to make MORE people pay and actually get a profit, beats the :waddle: out of me, I guess they are just that retarded. I'm close to lose hope in this game, you know it has gotten beyond retarded when you see the very same idiot responsible for making everyone leave, complaining about lack of members in this game, :blink: seriously? And now you will prob see them reply with some overused meme crap that's not even funny anymore.

Couldn't agree more with this dude.

Oh, Okay! I am a retarded and will never say something aganst you!
Posted Image
Now if you let me, i will go to comit suicide
Good day sir.

#99 Ozymus

Ozymus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:04 PM

Well, even if the discussion is interesting, people are focusing in the wrong place. What people should ask is for a manager clear answer about this: is against the rules to multiclient or it isnt? As far as i know, they never answered to that, not in the old forum and not in this one.

Once i asked about ppl who rejoin in svs/tbf, for theme GMs cant do a :waddle:, now for svs they *should* do something, yet i see ppl rejoin for PB and stuffs, so...idk if we can really expect they acting to ensure *law* :x

#100 Azzanadra

Azzanadra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:04 PM

Is not even about who wins or not, arguing with people in requiem is more like how long can you stay on topic before someone pulls out an ad-hominem or a non-sequitur and make the discussion die, just like throwing a smoke bomb and gtfo of there before someone notices you're not too different from the person you're judging. At the end of the day, the one speaking the truth will end up looking like the bad guy because everyone else is too busy :waddle:-sucking a "famous" idiot.

Edited by Azzanadra, 19 August 2011 - 01:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users