fierce storm FOC or biskra set?

#2 DanteLucian

DanteLucian

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 August 2010 - 12:33 PM

Foc set is better for warlord, as it gives skill crit + skill crit additional, and warlods do skill spam.

Fierce is almost exclusively for AA, wich warlord hardly do (to don't say they don't do AA at all)

Biskra sets are hybrids, they give skill crit but they also give phy crit in their bonus, since they focus in either STR + accuracy (Sea Dragon) or CON + evasion (Sea Guardian), I suggest you get Sea Guardian + Foc Parts (Biskra set only have 3 parts), The sea dragon is more for zerkers, and sea guardian can be used by both, plus it gives a very nice defense not to forget that since CON is its only stat, it goes up with reinf.

I can post mine if you are interested on the stats.

Edited by DanteLucian, 25 August 2010 - 12:34 PM.

#3 xMike21x

xMike21x

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationScotland (UK)

Posted 25 August 2010 - 12:37 PM

thanks dantelucian im currently using fierce storm atm till i get the FOC points built up

#4 Metalmachine

Metalmachine

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationIn the hearth of hell
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 09 September 2010 - 02:40 PM

Foc set for shure becose of skill crit but thing that i tested and showed as realy good in my case have been geting biskra and im not sory for using it thing is u may get less skill crit oh + becose con goes up on guardian armour but i also maked good testing anc conclusion is that ur onraments can reduce what u need -- that means u can fill them upp vith ion mine skillcrit like i did and at end of enchanting combined usual crit xeons and i got good results in skill spaming becose i use 4 aoe skills combining vith armor beaker on single target and shout of ferocious tiger on 6 target helping aoe party to kill fatser mobs i also noticed that ppl thit shout is bad becose its only short range def down in % but also good results i ig vith shamans and tempests who been vith me i tanked all 3 rooms in Jackob Shrine vith only 1 tank using simple tactics ground bounding dogs and all mobs vith fear than aoe spammers and BOOM realy cool and many who played vith me enjoyed death show :) :) mike u know me and u can for start make goot set foc at +10 and rock on but have on mind good ornamens and wepon makes u complete good that is how u only can damage good and state solid at strong mobs so u become tanking battleship like i tryed to do and i suceed making solid defense till 1k and 10400 hp but im gona try making it even more in time . My only advice to u is only grind and grind can make u stronger taking lvls but u know that so think only on good gear :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users