• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 Ruby2

Ruby2

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 06:14 PM

FS Arch Bishop is always want to have good amount of heal as they hardly to soloing and the name was Fully Support. The higher heal amount most preferably in most party.

1)How to increase the amount of heal regarding build? (my AB lvl 105 is STR=1, AGI=1, VIT+100, INT=110, DEX=1, LUCK=1. is it good to put on Luck instead of Dex to increase heal and how much to put on or it is wise to put only in Int?
2)What is the best combination of equipments for AB from Headgear to weapon including accessories to heighten the amount of heal? (ignoring prices)
3)What is the card most AB prefer to put on its set (to increase heal amount)?
4)Int is to increase M.ATK. is it related for heal amount also?

ty

#2 Noumi

Noumi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 04:53 AM

1)How to increase the amount of heal regarding build? (my AB lvl 105 is STR=1, AGI=1, VIT+100, INT=110, DEX=1, LUCK=1. is it good to put on Luck instead of Dex to increase heal and how much to put on or it is wise to put only in Int?

Formula: ( [(Base Level + INT) / 5]x30 ) x(Heal Level / 10) x(1 + (Modifiers / 100)) + MATK

In terms of Heal Value, MATK gives really insignificant amounts. 3 Luk only adds 1 MATK = 1 heal point. Thats it. Luk for a FS is a waste of points. Only Exocist ABs will add abit of Luk. Dex on the otherhand is important. Not for the heal amount, but for your cast time. At high levels of Dex, you can cast Highness Heal and Collosal Heal faster. No AB uses normal heal as highness heal lvl 1 @ high Dex heals more. And as you can see 1 INT is worth more than 7.5 Heal points, so even adding Int @ 28 Stat points is better than adding Luk @ 2 Stat points. So 120 Int for FS is worth it.

2)What is the best combination of equipments for AB from Headgear to weapon including accessories to heighten the amount of heal? (ignoring prices)

+9 Dress Hat [Kiel-D] <----- Increases your heal by 5%
Glasses[Kiel-D]
+10 Healing Staff +10 Glorious Cure Wand <----- 34%
Diablous Robe <----- 6%
Diablous Ring <----- 5%
Glorious Ring or another Diablous ring

White lady card gives 30% heal value but its not as good as Kiel-D as 30% less cast delay means you can heal 1.43 times faster, which works out to be more than 30%. With 2x Kiel-D it works out to be 2.5 times faster, or 150% more, compared to 60% more from White Lady.

Yea so.... 2x Kiel-D is the ultimate. Dun worry they're cheap... only about 20B. Cheap for you since you have the ability to ignore prices right :)

What is the card most AB prefer to put on its set (to increase heal amount)?

Like i just said. Kiel-D XD. Most can't get that so a +9 Benevolent Guardian [KK] with +10 Holy Stick is the next best thing.

4)Int is to increase M.ATK. is it related for heal amount also?

Formula: ( [(Base Level + INT) / 5]x30 ) x(Heal Level / 10) x(1 + (Modifiers / 100)) + MATK

Again refer to the formula. 1 INT gives 6*(1+(Modifiers / 100)) and 1.5 MATK. A decent AB should have a modifier of about 30%, which gives 7.8 + 1.5

So a large portion of heal value is from the INT itself, than from the MATK the 1 INT gives.

Edited by Noumi, 03 September 2011 - 09:24 PM.

#3 Ruby2

Ruby2

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:04 PM

Headgear- which one is batter, Yggdrasil crown or Dress Hat?

Weapon- Which one is batter, Healing staff or Glorious Cure Wand(GCW)? any idea about the GCW and how to get it? i read the iro wiki about the KVM Battleground, but seriously i don't know where to begin and how to get the (GCW)?

Accessories- How about the Spiritual ring + Rosary/clip instead of Diabolus ring? which one contribute more Heals?

#4 Noumi

Noumi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:46 PM

Headgear- which one is batter, Yggdrasil crown or Dress Hat?

Weapon- Which one is batter, Healing staff or Glorious Cure Wand(GCW)? any idea about the GCW and how to get it? i read the iro wiki about the KVM Battleground, but seriously i don't know where to begin and how to get the (GCW)?

Accessories- How about the Spiritual ring + Rosary/clip instead of Diabolus ring? which one contribute more Heals?

Dress Hat has a slot. Yggdrasil doesn't. On its own the cure wand is better than the healing staff. However with the Benevolent Guardian the healing staff becomes better, but still a +10 Holy Stick is best with the Benevolent Guardian.

#5 Artamie

Artamie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 26 August 2011 - 07:20 AM

If you're looking for simply high numbers though...

This is my heal with +10 GCW & +9 Yggdrasil Crown.
Posted Image

This is +7 Benevolent Guardian & +8 Holy Stick, on occasion it will heal up to 10200.
Posted Image

I currently don't have the resources to +10 the holy stick so I guess it's not an accurate comparison at the moment :P Hope it helps though.

#6 NoxiousOrchid

NoxiousOrchid

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 755 posts
  • LocationLA, CA
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:21 PM

Glorious Cure Wand is still better than healing staff/holy stick if you choose to over-refine it. With an over-refined Yggdrasil Crown it is even better.

+10 Glorious Cure Wand:
  • +14% base
  • + 5% for +5 bonus
  • +10% for +10 bonus
  • +10% for +5-14 bonus [Increases healing bonus bonus by (Upgrade - 5) * 2, til an upgrade of +14]

That is +39% just for the staff alone.

Add a +7 Yggdrasil Crown and that is an additional 7% (14% on self) I believe.

Now
+10 Holy Stick with Benevolent Guardian would be 32% (all from headgear bonuses)
+10 Healing Staff with Benevolent Guardian is 27% (15% staff, 12% headgear)

Only way I see that being better is if you happen to have a White lady card to stick in the Benevolent Guardian.

If I am wrong here feel free to point it out.

#7 Noumi

Noumi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:23 PM

Glorious Cure Wand is still better than healing staff/holy stick if you choose to over-refine it. With an over-refined Yggdrasil Crown it is even better.

+10 Glorious Cure Wand:

• +14% base
  • + 5% for +5 bonus
  • +10% for +10 bonus
  • +10% for +5-14 bonus [Increases healing bonus bonus by (Upgrade - 5) * 2, til an upgrade of +14]

That is +39% just for the staff alone.

Now
+10 Holy Stick with Benevolent Guardian would be 32% (all from headgear bonuses)
+10 Healing Staff with Benevolent Guardian is 27% (15% staff, 12% headgear)

Some one corrected me in saying that the +7 and +9 benifits don't stack in a Mercury riser. So if thats the case I guess the 5% and 10% for +5 and +10 don't stack. So the total should be 34%. Ygg crown doesn't have a slot, which is the sad part. So a dress hat or bene with slot is still best if u have an MVP card to slot into.

So if someone ever gets a +20 Holy stick.....

Only way I see that being better is if you happen to have a White lady card to stick in the Benevolent Guardian.

Some how White Lady card is abit overratted. If you refer to my previous post:

White lady card gives 30% heal value but its not as good as Kiel-D as 30% less cast delay means you can heal 1.43 times faster, which works out to be more than 30%. With 2x Kiel-D it works out to be 2.5 times faster, or 150% more, compared to 60% more from 2x White Lady.

#8 killkidrock

killkidrock

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:23 AM

noob quest. what is keil-d?

can u put here what are the final equip for full support priest?

Headgear:
Midgear:
Lower:
Armor:
Weapon:
Shield:
Garment:
Footgear:
Accessory 1:
Accessory 2:

tnx in advance!

Edited by killkidrock, 09 September 2011 - 03:25 AM.

#9 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 10 September 2011 - 03:59 AM

Kiel D1 is MVP Card.
Which brings me to the question:
Which Card that's not a MVP Card is the best for FS AB's? ^^

#10 Noumi

Noumi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 08:51 PM

Kiel D1 is MVP Card.
Which brings me to the question:
Which Card that's not a MVP Card is the best for FS AB's? ^^

Well if Kiel-D is not available a +10 ygg crown with +10 GCW would be best. Since both have no slots you don't really have to bother about non-MVP cards.

#11 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 11 September 2011 - 01:46 AM

I know, but there are sl Mid Gears as well... :)
So it wouldn't be bad to have a nice middle gear with a card that helps as well... Hasn't to increase the heal amount, but maybe something that helps an FS Priest? Or is there nothing atm?

#12 Clericous

Clericous

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 23 September 2011 - 05:12 PM

I know, but there are sl Mid Gears as well... :rolleyes:
So it wouldn't be bad to have a nice middle gear with a card that helps as well... Hasn't to increase the heal amount, but maybe something that helps an FS Priest? Or is there nothing atm?

unfortunately there is nothing better to put in mid gears but MVP cards such as kiel or WL... you can also consider putting Dark Illusion card but that will incorporate another MVP card, the Dark Lord card (shoes).

#13 Clericous

Clericous

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 23 September 2011 - 05:18 PM

noob quest. what is keil-d?

can u put here what are the final equip for full support priest?

Headgear:
Midgear:
Lower:
Armor:
Weapon:
Shield:
Garment:
Footgear:
Accessory 1:
Accessory 2:

tnx in advance!

Here is what I am wearing right now when I am on PvE mode..

Headgear: +9Ygg Crown ~ B>+10Ygg Crown btw
Midgear: BFG[Clean] ~ B>White Lady Card/Dark Illusion Card btw
Lower: Umbala Spirit
Armor: +8D.Robe[Ares/Pasana/etc]
Weapon: +10GCW
Shield: +9Royal Valk/Cranial Valk
Garment: +8Immune D.Mant/+9 Immune NydGarb
Footgear: +8D.Boots of Wonderer / Variants B>Dark Lord Card btw
Accessory 1: Phen D.Ring
Accessory 2: Medal of Honor/Glorious Ring

I hope this helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic