oKinGo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 460 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:57 PM

How I Begin.
So it was just a normal day, I was really bored and start to look for MMO game to mess around with. :mwahaha: My friend then told me to try R.O.S.E online out. My first thought was, just a name made me sick. Out of boredom I decided to download it and try it out. I started of playing in Draconis server. My friend then help me level and I got my second job in about 2 hours, I was hooked. The graphics and skills look amazing. Despite all the dam bugs I love how the game was design and how the systems work. My friend quit the game a few days later, But i stayed. I want more of R.O.S.E ;)

New Friends New Starts
I was pretty much alone, desperately looking for a clan or group I spam trade chat everyday. :( After 3 weeks of playing alone, I was at around level 70. That's when I met a clan call "looters". They were very nice people and they teaches me about this game. They helped me get my first char to level 220. It was a gun bourg, and I was really happy. I started to do PVPs and PKs and soon realize that Gun Bourg... is unfortunately under power. I soon seek for a new power, and that's when i decide to make my spear champ. I suck at it at first, I got raped by everybody and people think I am really bad. With that I made a vowed to myself and everybody that think I am a useless noob, I WILL become one of a top champ in this game! i then sooner left Looters and join Shirigaku. That was not the clan I looked for. So i leaved that clan and decide to join a PK clan "Handoffate". That's where I learn how to play my champ. I restat/skill and pvp everyday just to get better. And one day.. that one day.. i got my first Victory. I felt like crying, I beat somebody. With my ambition i seek for more and more. unfortunately HandOfFate went inactive, I then seeked for another clan to fulfill my vowed. I joined SpaceMonkeys.

Spacemonkeys The new Life
Spacemonkey was run by my friend Justin. By that time i join SM i was a known champ. I pvp, do union war whenever i can. I gain my trust in SM really fast and soon i became the Deputy master of that clan. I saved up, farm, saved up more. I do that for a whole month and that's when i got my first full 15s set. Thinking that with my 15s Gear, i can simply become the top champ on a server! i was wrong.. really wrong. That 15s did not improve my skills at all. That's when Justin decided to teach me how to use a buff sets. With all the hard work I been through, I soon become a well known champ and one of a top ten champ in Draconis. We war daily against Organization, and things start to get boring. After a few months, Justin decide to move to Leonis. i did not want to go with him at first, knowing I have to start from 0 again. But whatever i Do this game starts to get boring... really boring. I had a fight with a new SM leader, that's when I decided to move to Leonis Full on!

Way to Leonis!!
When I moved to Leonis I thought i was gonna be alone again, and start off with scratch. But no, i found this nice group of people that is willing to help me. I moved to leonis with a couple of my friends, Captsven. That's how we met DBSS and end up there. DBSS helped us all day and night to get our first char to 220. Believe it or not I got my first char to 220 in 3 days 2 nights, with only 2 medals. It was a great experience and i enjoy it. I then met my friend Justin, HatersGonHate. He was already in Kyoudai and set off for a new challenges. I thought to myself I can't lose to Jt. With this reason i set off my new goal, I WILL become one of the to champ in Leonis!! Selling and trading gears between servers, i got my 15s in leonis in a week. I then set off for a pvp, that's when i learn what a "War pvp" is -_- . It was a new, completely new challenge to me. The skill level was way too different and many people said, you think you can become the top champ on a server? don't make me laugh. My first war pvp ever was against Hung from Kyoudai. He beat me unbuff, and he was full health :mwahaha: . there i did not give up. I keep fighting people and try to get better and better :waddle: . With that ambitions and friend I soon.. was welcome to a new family.. Kyoudai. :D

Kyoudai the new journey
Kyoudai is a war base clan, everyone was really nice to me. My first really close friend ever from Kyoudai is Aigner :) , I was in her numba one bully list :mwahaha:. I set off for a war pvp challenge. With practices I soon got use to it. I war Interex daily and learn new stuff everyday. With no builds and challenges I adapt myself and restat/skill daily. I have been playing in Leonis server for about 2 months now. Everything have changed from where I was. I became a respected champ for many players, and I would say i am almost there.. to my goal. I am no where near a top champ of a server yet, but I do not think that dream is too far out of my reach. I get to meet new people, and many kinds of them. Kyoudai and DBSS was not just a clan to me, but they were my friends, a trustable friend even more my second family. I enjoy myself in Leonis and I will keep fighting to reach my goal. I will someday be known as one of a top champ in Leonis. :mwahaha:

Edited by oKinGo, 23 August 2011 - 05:57 PM.

#2 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 21 August 2011 - 10:32 PM

Believe it or not I got my first char to 220 in 3 days 2 nights, with only 2 medals.

I believe it! My first cleric was there with you and Sven the whole way(which *coughyouforgottomentioncough*)

We had some fun times Keng! XD

Was interesting watching your progression on Leonis. Flow suit ftw? :)

Edited by Dusk1PS, 22 August 2011 - 07:53 AM.

#3 oKinGo

oKinGo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:11 PM

We had some fun times Keng! XD

Was interesting watching your progression on Leonis. Flow suit ftw? :D

lawl.. i got all the costumes.. frmo lucky spin.. wonder how lucky i am :)

#4 Svenatenine

Svenatenine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2072 posts
  • LocationCanadafornia
  • Server:Best Artisan in the world

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:31 PM

I bought a flow set for 950m.
COUGHCOUGHCOUGHLAWLALEALAWALWLALALWLALWLAWALWLGKWKWKSLSLSLSLLSLS

P.S: Happy birthday, little punkass.

Edited by Svenatenine, 22 August 2011 - 12:07 AM.

#5 Zjuu

Zjuu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Server:draco / leo

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:06 AM

Dam after reading this i went out to see those old sm vids again. Good times bro :D

Note: Your a champ thats in Kyoudai, that makes you one of the top champs on the server :)

#6 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:04 AM

Damn rose must be getting boring if we writing these long ass stories and im actually here to check it out =_=

#7 Bllackberry

Bllackberry

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 547 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 August 2011 - 05:30 AM

sorry, you will never be the top! muahaha

#8 oKinGo

oKinGo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 05:43 AM

LOLOL so much love from everyone!

#9 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:21 AM

Everyone else loves, Berry hates :)

#10 Oerba

Oerba

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 998 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:42 AM

Makes me want to make a similar thread about my story.

And Agreed on one point, you're not one of the top champs yet.
Which means . . . you can STILL IMPROVE (OMG . . . . we're dead)

You also forgot to mention a certain punching bag used to test your damage.

#11 oKinGo

oKinGo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:45 AM

haha yea Ben, i tried keep the story short. Long story = Tl;Dr lol. But ILY <3

#12 Soaked

Soaked

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • LocationNYC or Amsterdam
  • Server:Bf3 LMAO!

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:47 AM

I started back on irose. It would just be a long boring story :l

#13 oKinGo

oKinGo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:26 AM

haha yea

#14 hx1206

hx1206

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 04:34 PM

U will be in top champs list ^^, never give up!

#15 oKinGo

oKinGo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 04:55 PM

U will be in top champs list ^^, never give up!

Thanks!!

#16 Svenatenine

Svenatenine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2072 posts
  • LocationCanadafornia

Posted 22 August 2011 - 05:16 PM

You suck.

#17 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business

Posted 22 August 2011 - 05:39 PM

You suck.

Troll.

#18 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business

Posted 22 August 2011 - 05:41 PM

Thanks!!

When i've got my cleric to max level, I'll war with you all day long if you want. I need the practice too.

#19 Svenatenine

Svenatenine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2072 posts
  • LocationCanadafornia

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:16 PM

Troll.

SLSLSLSLSL more.

#20 oKinGo

oKinGo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:05 AM

trolol fking sven xD

#21 ThunderBug

ThunderBug

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:33 AM

cute and sweet :mwahaha:
i dont get this sentence "With this new start my goal was to become one of the to champ in Leonis!!"
idk if its a typo or if im just stupid

#22 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:40 AM

i then sooner left Looters and join Shirigaku. That was not the clan I looked for. So i leaved that clan and decide to join a PK clan "Handoffate".

omg kos!

Edited by Kaizy, 23 August 2011 - 08:40 AM.

#23 Fluffier

Fluffier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • Server:Leonis/Draconis

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:46 PM

I'm being ignored...
Keng hates me :mwahaha:
K, KENG YOUR KOS

#24 Zjuu

Zjuu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Server:draco / leo

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:03 PM

omg kos!

+1

#25 oKinGo

oKinGo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 05:54 PM

cute and sweet :mwahaha:
i dont get this sentence "With this new start my goal was to become one of the to champ in Leonis!!"
idk if its a typo or if im just stupid

Haha fixed. Thank you tho, since it was like midnight my brain was not function properly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users