#1 simshon

simshon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:35 AM

every uw its like 6 vs 60.
jo win maybe 1-2 wars a day.
the situation that we heading to is that everyone will be in rc and some a-_- will go into jo just to let the war start,
that what you want?
gm-just do something.

#2 MidnightSmurf

MidnightSmurf

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 1424 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:41 AM

I don't know if they ever actually play the game themselves since if they had done so they must have seen this and done something about it. Can't be that hard, to begin with, to reverse the item distribution to how it used to be among the different factions. And then they could continue working on the balance.

Edited by MidnightSmurf, 23 August 2011 - 03:41 AM.

#3 SilverBlood

SilverBlood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • LocationAtlantis
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:03 AM

I feel your pain.
Altho it's way more challenging and actually gives a feeling of satisfaction to get proofs on Jo :mwahaha:

PS: Nerf artisans. Lmao.

#4 sug4r

sug4r

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:and Rose Online

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:13 AM

I feel your pain.
Altho it's way more challenging and actually gives a feeling of satisfaction to get proofs on Jo :mwahaha:

also nerf the aoe of champs

#5 Takahirou

Takahirou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:50 AM

I've always been JO since the start of unions, so I just left it that way. Like what Silver/Tom said, as long as I get some proofs, makes up for the outnumbering lul.

#6 ThunderBug

ThunderBug

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:53 AM

every uw its like 6 vs 60.
jo win maybe 1-2 wars a day.
the situation that we heading to is that everyone will be in rc and some a-_- will go into jo just to let the war start,
that what you want?
gm-just do something.

GMs cant do anything about this
GMs are just to keep to keep the order in the game
DEV's can change things in the game i doubt GMs can

#7 simshon

simshon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:07 AM

GMs cant do anything about this
GMs are just to keep to keep the order in the game
DEV's can change things in the game i doubt GMs can

the developers or developer? i think developer.
and about the gm's. they keep order in the forums and not in-game.
how anyone can keep order in-game if he isnt playing?
if one gm will be online for 15 min a ,15! he can ban all the zullie sellers and the a-_- in the uw.

#8 ThunderBug

ThunderBug

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:26 AM

kinda weird how they cant ban those guys but can go to other random places to ban my friends ._.
af.kers*? xd
but yea they should play more -.-

#9 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:30 AM

It's periodic, sometimes JO/AR tend to win all the time or sometimes FG/RC win all the time, you just gotta wait your turn. It depends on how many fighters want to have some action and play on the attacker side.

#10 ThunderBug

ThunderBug

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:31 AM

thats so true
i remember JO losing all the time once, i switched to RC and guess what, JO won all the time

#11 Luis436

Luis436

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:40 AM

Also if you play during day/night, the winners are different(server time). Usually Jo/AR win morning-day and FG/RC win all night

#12 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:41 AM

only pros go JO~! if your a newb you'll get ganged easily~

#13 simshon

simshon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:51 AM

gm just do something,even if its make any bug.
just show you care rose somehow.

#14 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:55 AM

It is voluntary war...swap if you feel JO doesn't win when you want it to and purchase the points later on.

If you want JO to win, call your friends, arm yourself up and your freinds. Have them fight the war with you and try your hardest.

The GMs don't decide the winner of UW. You(and anyone active on that side) do.

#15 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:19 AM

Also if you play during day/night, the winners are different(server time). Usually Jo/AR win morning-day and FG/RC win all night

Not really, lately it's mostly all day fg/rc with jo/ar winning once or twice.

#16 simshon

simshon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:34 AM

It is voluntary war...swap if you feel JO doesn't win when you want it to and purchase the points later on.

If you want JO to win, call your friends, arm yourself up and your freinds. Have them fight the war with you and try your hardest.

The GMs don't decide the winner of UW. You(and anyone active on that side) do.

i dont ask from the gm's to decide who will win,
just to make it more balanced, if they will ban the a-_- then war wont start with only 6 active ppl, and jo have more chance.
even the best pvp players in game cant win with ratio of 1-8\1-9.

and as usual not even one comment of developer or gm.

#17 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:41 AM

They are working on it? They said it before but it got "delayed."

This topic has been brought up before though and it is not illegal to leech.

To make it a fairer war, I explained that you need to call your friends and clanmates and get them onto the undersided side. Fight together as one instead of everyone scattering. Coordinate attacks while having the gear to support your convictions.

#18 RagingHormones

RagingHormones

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 733 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:42 AM

just leech a toon on rc/fg and play on JO. in that case you're helping JO from all sides and you get points if attacking still loses. imo it's funner to play when you have to actually think to stay alive instead of banking on the fact that sheer numbers will get you out of trouble.

#19 StarStrukk

StarStrukk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:22 AM

I think JO is losing more lately cause of that last glitched JO points maintence. Also, now that JO is losing so much sooo many FG/RC come up into the attacking spawn and just kill everything. I have screenshots if im allowed to post them

#20 simshon

simshon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:39 AM

I think JO is losing more lately cause of that last glitched JO points maintence. Also, now that JO is losing so much sooo many FG/RC come up into the attacking spawn and just kill everything. I have screenshots if im allowed to post them

that not matter if you allowed ,because no gm still comment here.

#21 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:43 AM

I feel your pain.

Artisans don't need nerfing ._. - their deff sucks..... why nerf what's already nerfed? thats like saying nerf mages AP .... they're strong as hell yes, but get close enough and they're screwed... Same thing goes for a battle arti, get close enough to them, and there isn't a chance in hell do they stand in living.

Edited by CaNehDa, 23 August 2011 - 11:44 AM.

#22 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:47 AM

They have Grenades/Explosives and 5 Second AoE Sleep.

They have plenty for close-range combat against single or multiple targets in close proximity.

Edited by Dusk1PS, 23 August 2011 - 11:51 AM.

#23 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:50 AM

Artisans don't need nerfing ._. - their deff sucks..... why nerf what's already nerfed? thats like saying nerf mages AP .... they're strong as hell yes, but get close enough and they're screwed... Same thing goes for a battle arti, get close enough to them, and there isn't a chance in hell do they stand in living.

Explain how you get close to one that is using full precious/mspd gear especially if you're stun locked? :mwahaha:

Edited by Kaizy, 23 August 2011 - 11:51 AM.

#24 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:54 AM

Explain how you get close to one that is using full precious/mspd gear especially if you're stun locked? :mwahaha:

Spear Champ + full sagi (even throw one in your wep) + full mspeed gear + IM mspeed pot.

(or you can just have someone distract them)

Why do you have to be stun locked? I was sure they can only stun you 2 times before you get close...

My champ runs faster then Draconis's "best" battle arti :X - and it doesn't even have IM mspeed passive :mwahaha:

Distraction method works very well though :mwahaha:

well yes, likely they'll kill me 1vrs1, but any char that is range with that crap of deff should be able to kill a char that isn't range .. no?

I do not play a battle arti, But I <3 the challenge they give me in UW; Often I run from them. - If I have another person with me though, I'll fight till the death! :mwahaha: - Chances are they' will kill the one person running at them, but the second one should get close enough to pwn them.

a battle arti's main focus is MSPEED/AP - almost always if you get close enough, they're likely not going to be able to make it to run away.

Battle arti/Mage have the highest AP's in the game; Their epic weapons are also the rarest in the game to reflect this. I've never played a battle arti; But from my own experience both of these classes have the absolute worst deff in the game, battle arti to compensate for it uses mspeed and run and gun tactic to uhm... yea, compensate for their crappy deff.

Just because someone can build a strong class, of any class doesn't mean the class is too strong and needs to be nurfed. Just means you should look into where your char's weakness is, why you can't kill that class, and compensate for it.

I'm not really good at this game either, so please don't try to make it seem like this post is saying, I'm god at this game... Look at this post saying... If a noob like me can kill a battle arti, it's not an OP class.

I just.... whenever I see someone suggest a class being nerfed, they're always saying that the AP is too strong; I'm sorry but if you think someone as too much AP, they're likely running an aura booster. - AP in this game is nerfed, hard. - Aura boosters for everyone! :mwahaha:

Edited by CaNehDa, 23 August 2011 - 12:16 PM.

#25 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:00 PM

In full mspd, you won't do any damage to a half-decent Arti.

I told you this before Canehda, you're on the wrong server in terms of competition. Ask any of the Draconis people who shifted to Leonis, they will attest to the sheer number of stronger players vs. Draco.

I'm not even the best but I've fought one of the first Battle Artis on Leonis and he kept me stun locked permanantley. I didn't get 1 shot off.(And I was a Gun Bourg.)

A good Battle Arti can use a perma-stun combo that is almost unbreakable unless a stun misses(which is pretty rare) and can output the damage to solo any class that isn't cloaked.

Getting in close is the worst idea to do against a Battle Arti 1 on 1.

And yeah, ganging is your only option...then you can say almost anyone can beat almost anyone in a 2+v1 which is just plainly obvious.

Edited by Dusk1PS, 23 August 2011 - 12:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users