Valk>Black Legion Wants YOU! For non-Woe related activities... - Guild Hall - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Valk>Black Legion Wants YOU! For non-Woe related activities...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 murdrum

murdrum

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:34 PM

Black Legion
Valkyrie Server

Leader: El Padre

- Non-woe
- Friendly
- Active (active alts, okay)
- No begging
- No botting
- No borrow-stealing items

We are looking to bring up BL from its worse slump ever. Within this Legion we forbid the two B's, botting and begging; but other than that we don't discriminate...much. To prevent bot infiltration (it has and hopefully wont happen again) we expect some pointless banter while you are active or at least a reply when asked something. Begging isn't the same as helping, so beggars will be taken care of promptly and without mercy. For those peeps that need help it will only come to those that ARE active (if at all to be honest = P),although we would gladly welcome peeps within our level ranges (100-130 depending on character) and who don't need their hand held every step of the way.

If you would like an invite then you can in-game PM:

El Padre
MurdruM

Zakaiya
-Lolita-
-Mojito-

And remember, it takes time to build a Legion, so don't expect a super active guild; but with your help we can do it!

Edited by murdrum, 23 August 2011 - 07:06 PM.

#2 Tokio

Tokio

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:15 PM

Join, I need more people to talk to! And maybe argue with! And maybe leech fr--err, become friends with!

And if anyone knows \/\/0ah outside of RO, tell him to come back >.>

#3 Tokio

Tokio

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:15 PM

bumpity bump bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users