cant find the 3rd slot machine? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

cant find the 3rd slot machine?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#26 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:11 PM

make sure that you have the 4 Journal entries from the Chicken and 3 Gambling machines prior to talking to the dealer.
If you have those 4 they will be deleted and changed into the caught in the act.

Then nauto should take that quest and change it into the go fire the cannon. You can't get down in the hold of the ship where the cannons are unless you are at the correct step of the quest. If you get through without having all the journals removed don't worry, we'll later have a quest eraser on Grandpa to take care of it.

Our goal with any of hte fixes is to get you through the quest, the inbetween stuff like extra journal entries are 2ndary to that goal.

#27 Sigtyr

Sigtyr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:14 PM

make sure that you have the 4 Journal entries from the Chicken and 3 Gambling machines prior to talking to the dealer.
If you have those 4 they will be deleted and changed into the caught in the act.

Then nauto should take that quest and change it into the go fire the cannon. You can't get down in the hold of the ship where the cannons are unless you are at the correct step of the quest. If you get through without having all the journals removed don't worry, we'll later have a quest eraser on Grandpa to take care of it.

Our goal with any of hte fixes is to get you through the quest, the inbetween stuff like extra journal entries are 2ndary to that goal.

I have Caught In The Act but Naota doesn't take the quest nor change it. Talking to the switch also does not let me go down to the hold of the ship.

#28 Blueflight

Blueflight

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:40 PM

I have Caught In The Act but Naota doesn't take the quest nor change it. Talking to the switch also does not let me go down to the hold of the ship.

Same here like a bunch of other people. We know how it's supposed to work but the problem is that it's still broken.

#29 Hyrohope

Hyrohope

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:46 PM

make sure that you have the 4 Journal entries from the Chicken

This is the main problem with people who are stuck. People who started this morning before the 3rd slot trigger fix can no longer obtain 4 journal entries from the Chicken, which is why they are getting a different "version" of Caught in the Act, this version of Caught in the Act appears in the quest list but is not recognized by Naota.

Can we please add an NPC that deletes the quest entirely and let a character restart from the beginning if they are stuck please.

#30 Raidius

Raidius

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • Locationmy chair

Posted 24 August 2011 - 08:03 PM

same as sigtyr and blueflight, got the quest "Caught in the Act" naota doesnt change the quest and says the same thing all the time i talk to him, also switch doesnt take me downstairs, neither can talk to jimmy in captains cabin to try to skip the steps(like someone else did recommend in the forum before)

#31 rivermans

rivermans

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • LocationProntera in the World of Rune Midgard
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 24 August 2011 - 08:14 PM

might help if the ticket system was actually loading cant get it to load for me

#32 renma

renma

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 09:35 PM

might help if the ticket system was actually loading cant get it to load for me

does not load properly for me either...

#33 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 24 August 2011 - 09:39 PM

realistically, you just have to submit it and forget it, it will go thru eventually just have to be patient.

#34 rivermans

rivermans

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • LocationProntera in the World of Rune Midgard
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 24 August 2011 - 09:49 PM

realistically, you just have to submit it and forget it, it will go thru eventually just have to be patient.

how long will a reply take on this as this quest? As it's working for people who started it after the fix went in but those of who started it prior to the fix aren't able to complete it. How bout putting in a npc that will allow those of who have Caught in the Act the ability to get our quest updated correctly or reset us to the airship portion of the quest as this took zeny from us in the beginning so making us delete it then restart seems kinda unfair to us and I have yet to see any GM comment on this matter since 945pm last night.

#35 renma

renma

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 03:23 PM

I'm not sure what happened but the ticket I was creating had been submitted (even though it appeared it didn't) and they fixed it. They made talk again to Naota. Hope that helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users