Guardian compensation - Page 5 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Guardian compensation

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#101 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 28 August 2011 - 08:14 AM

Ive been trying to get fire guardian set for years, ever since warp portal took over. if ur realy gonna take them away u NEEED to give a trade in week where we trade them in for the new set angel set items AND gold. honestly i think the prosses of getting the new set is overrated becuz u spend like $50 in real money doing it and it makes no since. If ur taking the Fg and Wg sets away there has 2 be good, somewhat equal compensation for every individual peice.For example:

Fire Guardian Shoes: Angel's Shoes and 300g
Fire Guardian Gloves: Angel's Gloves and 300g
ECT.

i know this may sound like like im trying to only help my self but i bet any1 who has the FG or wg set would agree this is fair if not less than fair

I have fire and water guardian set and I think what WP is doing right now is more than enough. Some other companies wouldn't even give ppl compensation.

Edited by StormHaven, 28 August 2011 - 08:15 AM.

#102 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 28 August 2011 - 08:19 AM

Ive been trying to get fire guardian set for years, ever since warp portal took over. if ur realy gonna take them away u NEEED to give a trade in week where we trade them in for the new set angel set items AND gold. honestly i think the prosses of getting the new set is overrated becuz u spend like $50 in real money doing it and it makes no since. If ur taking the Fg and Wg sets away there has 2 be good, somewhat equal compensation for every individual peice.For example:

ECT.

i know this may sound like like im trying to only help my self but i bet any1 who has the FG or wg set would agree this is fair if not less than fair

They aren't taking the WG/FG sets away. They're giving you 2 W-Coins, 8 stacks of soul and 100 g per piece, but you still get to keep all of the pieces -- and, those pieces will still be level 20 and will still have all soulcrafted stats on them.

The only changes they're making are taking away the "bonus options" (for instance, the HLT/AGI/MDD bonus on the FG shoulders), and changing the set bonuses back to what they used to be when the sets were first released.

In other words, the WG/FG set pieces will still be quite valuable and as powerful as -- or almost as powerful as -- the special sets in the Mixboard. They're level 20, meaning that they can have higher soulcraft option values than the special sets, so it evens out pretty well, actually.

Also, the server hasn't been open on WP for even a full year yet.

Edited by Rimmy, 28 August 2011 - 08:20 AM.

#103 Astronix

Astronix

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 August 2011 - 08:42 AM

you think they will have the same value? cause I was thinking in selling 500g a piece but now Im goin to change my mind, lol

#104 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationDefinitely in my zone
  • Server:Spamonica

Posted 28 August 2011 - 08:51 AM

you think they will have the same value? cause I was thinking in selling 500g a piece but now Im goin to change my mind, lol

Prices may plummet at first then slowly rise again. That's my opinion anyhow.

#105 Jumpluffspore

Jumpluffspore

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 823 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 08:56 AM

ECT.

No. Already been explained why this is a bad idea. You will still have your guardian set anyways.

#106 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 28 August 2011 - 09:22 AM

They won't be exactly the same value, IMO. And really, it all depends on which class the person is playing and what stats they are looking to stack (players looking to stack evade are probably going to be better off sticking with Guardian sets, for instance, because of the higher Evade Rate % options). But they aren't going to be worthless like some folks believe, not as long as they remain level 20 items. And then there's the old Guardian set bonuses... I believe it was +10 to each stat and either 500/1000 max HP/MP, depending on the set (can't remember for certain, though). That's almost as good as the set bonuses for special sets, and that's not taking into account the fact you can get +7 Agility per Guardian piece, while special pieces can only get +2 Agility each.

#107 Bhreemon

Bhreemon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 592 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Else
  • Server:that other one :D

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:35 PM

i'm honestly gonna LMAO once the new set bonuses are revealed. they are probably going to be ridiculously amazing and everyone is going to feel like an idiot for complaining so much.
bhwee says bring it on!!!!
:sigh:

#108 Astronix

Astronix

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:36 PM

not all bonusses are good... but for some classes might be amazing

#109 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:42 PM

i'm honestly gonna LMAO once the new set bonuses are revealed. they are probably going to be ridiculously amazing and everyone is going to feel like an idiot for complaining so much.
bhwee says bring it on!!!!
:sigh:

It's revert to THQ'ICE bonuses if it was stated correctly. Which isn't totally amazing.

#110 Bhreemon

Bhreemon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 592 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Else
  • Server:that other one :D

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:46 PM

It's revert to THQ'ICE bonuses if it was stated correctly. Which isn't totally amazing.

we shall see, i don't even remember what the bonuses where to be honest...it's been too long >>
i still don't understand why they said reverting to THQ...when they are clearly not reverting to THQ...i mean with the lvl difference of the gear and such...
really we just have to wait and see.

#111 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:50 PM

we shall see, i don't even remember what the bonuses where to be honest...it's been too long >>
i still don't understand why they said reverting to THQ...when they are clearly not reverting to THQ...i mean with the lvl difference of the gear and such...
really we just have to wait and see.

i can't remember what stats the set gave.
I

but I do remember the Vries and Immoaltion medals gave +10 all stats and 1hp or 1k mp depending on medal

Edited by StormHaven, 28 August 2011 - 07:51 PM.

#112 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • LocationSurrounded by kneesocks
  • Server:decard

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:56 PM

sets didn't give anything

#113 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:57 PM

sets didn't give anything

i could have sworn they gave a small boost to some stats...

#114 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 08:01 PM

nope

#115 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 08:03 PM

nope

you're right but guess what I found...
Turns out they weren't bugged... The sets match the taiwan Fire guardian and Water guardian sets

#116 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 28 August 2011 - 08:09 PM

you're right but guess what I found...
Turns out they weren't bugged... The sets match the taiwan Fire guardian and Water guardian sets

DA :sigh:!!!?!?

#117 Himeyasha

Himeyasha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 903 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 08:20 PM

did you go check to see if Taiwan nerfed the gear too?

#118 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 08:26 PM

did you go check to see if Taiwan nerfed the gear too?

I can't navigate their site... like i literally can't search guardian sets, immolation, vries, etc because google is stopping me.

#119 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 09:58 PM

i could have sworn they gave a small boost to some stats...

You get 3% evade. You can mix 3/4 for 6%. I used to do that.

@ Rim, I've never seen a guardian piece with 7 of any of the main stats. AFAIK, max is 6.

#120 Reshiram

Reshiram

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:59 AM

I THINK and UNbound angel or devil set can be fair T_T because i wasted all my life from the start of Dragonsaga getting guardian 4 water/2 fire because i didnt play dragonica thq , now im so frustaded because i used like 30k getting guardian set +souls, insu , randomizers to get great bonus and now i will get only 12 w coin, 46 soulbox, and 600g T_T,
T_T T_T T_T Q_Q is not fair Q_Q WHY GOD!!!!!
Q_Q Q_Q

#121 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:15 AM

You get 3% evade. You can mix 3/4 for 6%. I used to do that.

@ Rim, I've never seen a guardian piece with 7 of any of the main stats. AFAIK, max is 6.

Ah, yes, you're correct, +6 is the max. I keep forgetting the +7 on the piece I keep looking at has a slight expansion applied.

#122 Clouse

Clouse

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:38 PM

when does compensation come?

#123 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:40 PM

when does compensation come?

#124 Astronix

Astronix

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:50 PM

lol, they said when all the changes are made, supposed to be after origins update

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users