I return to RO Once again! After 5-6 years, need some help. - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

I return to RO Once again! After 5-6 years, need some help.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 PandorasBox1

PandorasBox1

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 03:35 PM

I used to play Ro about 5- 6 years ago when you still had to pay monthly for all servers. I had a high priestess that I worked on forever thanks to the help of some friends and guild members. I loved the class, it is one of my favorite classes. I always play the healer class, Like in Daoc^^ Fun game too, anyway I quit due to school and other reasons, However I Finally have the time and resources to play once more *loves her new lap top* I plan on play on Ymir, to reduce spam hopefully. AS everyone knows it is a pain in the A hole to level an Aco on their own. She will be a beginner, but if anyone can help I would much appreciate it!. Thank you soo much for you time

Pandora

#2 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal: Chaos

Posted 25 August 2011 - 03:41 PM

Priest?>Battle Priest?>ME Priest?>FS Priest?

Monk?

^_^ Depends on what branch you're going. There are plenty of people very knowledgable in both branches of acolyte class. :P I'm sure you'll find out quite a few good options for a direction for your character.

Edited by Trixdee, 25 August 2011 - 03:42 PM.

#3 Aralyne

Aralyne

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationScotland
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:20 PM

Wait, do you still have your old account details? Did you ever erase your high priestess? Because if you didn't, you could probably retrieve your old account/characters since all the old servers were merged into Ymir (I believe?) and people that used to play on Loki/Chaos (and that other server I can't remember the name of, sorry!) usually find their old characters on Ymir when they start playing RO again.

#4 Luckywhiterabbit

Luckywhiterabbit

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1740 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 06:39 PM

I recommend making a monk first. They are the most powerful class right now and you will have yourself a versatile first character to get things going once you hit Sura. After that, focus on a merchant class (most prefer alchemist, but I enjoy blacksmith) then a support class, etc.

I haven't even gotten around to making a Sura yet...

Edited by Luckywhiterabbit, 25 August 2011 - 06:40 PM.

#5 PandorasBox1

PandorasBox1

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:22 AM

well to be honest the account was erased. I tried to retrieve it but I'm guessing I erased it it's been so long , but I'm making an int/dex so pretty much a full support. That's what my last one was.

#6 Kayoss

Kayoss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:57 AM

well to be honest the account was erased. I tried to retrieve it but I'm guessing I erased it it's been so long , but I'm making an int/dex so pretty much a full support. That's what my last one was.

I just came back after 6 years and my account, items, zeny, etc... were all there still. So unless you somehow deleted your account it should still exist. I would send support an email and they can probably look up the information for you. However if you don't care about that and plan to start over anyway that's always fine too. I would check out the guild page if you're looking for people to play with. Trixdee and I are both in Clandestine Society. We have a blast and are always looking for new people. If you head over to west pront south of the kafra there you'll find us. Also, dex isn't nearly as useful now after renewal. Just a bit of advice on that. I play FS and I would recommend VIT over DEX. At the very least a balance of the two. Anyway feel free to stop by anytime and chat. I'm usually on Kayoss. (with the period)

#7 Gantrithor

Gantrithor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1083 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:59 AM

They don't delete accounts. I once requested via ticket to delete an account. They said they could permanently ban it for me but they wouldn't delete it.

#8 Channa

Channa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationOn, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:45 AM

You probably have a good chance to get your account back, if you remember any information about the account... the user name, email, the name of the characters on it.

But if you do need any help there are people always around willing. I'm also in Clandestine and we are always willing to give a helping hand. My main is currently a full Support Arch Bishop.

There are also quests through the Eden group that you can do for experience.

#9 Cubical

Cubical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 888 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:45 AM

try as best you can to get your account back. They do not delete accounts. This is why i write down my passwords/account info irl so i can always have a backup somewhere just in case.

#10 althealice

althealice

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationMoolandia

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:56 PM

I bothered them a lot to retrieve my accounts and in the end I was able to get them both back (the 2nd one took a week but that was because I lost the info for that one). Unless your account was banned, you shouldn't have any issues getting it back.

As for leveling, I think a ME Priest would be faster to level (not entirely sure since I am yet to level mine in this Renewal system) but if you have a friend to party with going FS may not be bad at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users