Need Skilled Partner / Crew any server - Party Requests - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Need Skilled Partner / Crew any server

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 illusiv

illusiv

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:55 PM

I played everquest for 3 years and moved to ro. Got 99 on a hunter then wow hit and i played that. I recently came back with a friend and he kinda quit so my desire to play solo is gone. Im a pretty good player in any game ive played. Top rogue in eq, multi glad on multi classes in wow. I read forums and try to stay on top of things. I dig pvp and def wanna give woe a try. I take what ever game i play serious is all im getting at. But im just at the point where i dont want to play mmos by my self. Like i said my friend bounced and the friends on my friend list dont log on. So if you frequently play and could use a soon to be strong person in your crew let me know. Im new at this game but not to games, i have skype vent mumble and can get anything needed. The reason i put this here and not for a guild is b/c i really want a person to lvl with not gchat to keep me company. So hit me up if your down to roll a new char with me or have one that i can reasonably catch up to. I work dif shifts but i play every day. I really like this game i just need someone to like it with me.

#2 TheSquishy

TheSquishy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1871 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 August 2011 - 01:03 AM

You rarely find any hardcore pvp types outside of a guild so that's probably the best place
for you when you get a high enough level.

RO tends to be filled with the friendly, bum round town and maybe level later types.

#3 Keollyn

Keollyn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 27 August 2011 - 09:56 AM

Well my guild is always interested in new members. Fairly active and have plans for future events in PvM and WoE. Young, but hopefully with players like you, we will be seasoned.

#4 illusiv

illusiv

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 11:02 AM

The reason i want a partner is the connection lvling. Gchat isnt enough to keep me going i guess =[

#5 fwaha

fwaha

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:30 AM

The reason i want a partner is the connection lvling. Gchat isnt enough to keep me going i guess =[

I know the feeling. What level characters do you have thus far? :3

#6 Keollyn

Keollyn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:52 PM

Weird feeling I say.

0 user(s) are reading this topic