200 replies to this topic

#1 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 01 September 2011 - 10:35 PM

Myself as well as the Community Moderators will be attempting to keep this thread updated with issues found so that we can address them directly to the developers. We will edit the main post. Please post your issues in the normal Bug Reporting section.

General Bugs:
- Requires Details - Crashes: More frequent crashes compared to Pre-New Origins.
- Resolved - Pet Evolution: Items necessary for pet evolution cannot currently be obtained to evolve new pets at level 20.
- Reverted - NPC Potion Merchant Khairy: This NPC does not allow users to purchase potions.
- Under Review - Jewel Merchant: Jewel exchange does not work at certain Mission Maps.
- Macro Pop-ups: Macro window pops up unexpectedly while using gamepad.
- Resolved - Character Select Screen: Play time seems to be bugged/not displaying correctly.
- Should be Resolved - Gato Event Coupons: Dialogue says "Dragonica."
- Currently Correct - Dragon Fellowship Necklace (Lvl. 20): This item cannot be obtained by dragonkin classes as they are level 20 upon creation. Not sure if this is intentional or not.
- Character Card Stats: The bonuses on character cards seem to be missing. Not sure if this is intentional or not.
- Has Not Changed - Experience Rates: Some users have reported lower experience rates compared to pre-New Origins. Not sure if this is true/intentional or not.
- Text Updated 09/20 - Soulcraft System: Pop-up message warning users that they must use insurance scrolls or risk destroying/degrading item is blank.
- Resolved - Monsters Immune to Damage: In addition to an issue where monsters become immune to most damage if attacked using AoE skills immediately after they have spawned, there also seems to be an issue where knocking monsters down seems to give them a temporary immunity to damage for a few seconds after they get up again (the damage displays but does not register).
- Akanai Shields/Zauharant Weapons for Summoners/Twin Fighters: These items are not tradeable, although other classes' shields/weapons are. Not sure if this is intentional or not.
- Resolved - Can not view rankings. Client will freeze and crash when trying to view.

Emporia War Bugs:
- Under Review - Missions: Missions are sometimes being completed randomly, even without the user doing the proper tasks.
- Resolved - Cores: Players are able to attack and damage cores prior to start of match. Players can damage both their own cores and their enemy's core. Also, sometimes one core starts with less than max HP once EW begins.
- Reported - T-Board: Max numbers available for scrolling through guild list are 11-20.
- Players are unable to attack opposing core during attack step.

Class/Skill Bugs:
- Need more information - General: Some skills are not hitting mobs/bosses properly.
- Currently Correct - Hunter: Advanced Bow Mastery is an increase from level 1-2, but a decrease from 3-5 in comparison to the Pre-New Origins.
- Under Review - Knight/Paladin Armor Break: Skill changed so opponent can roll after being hit. Not sure if this is intentional or not.
- Fighter Rocket Blow: Skill not working in macros.
- Resolved skill descriptions for maint - Reported missing skill names - Fighter: Some skills missing descriptions/names, or descriptions/names disappear after putting skill points into that skill.
- Could not be replicated, appears to be a skill reset issue - Twin Fighter Fusion: Skill is reportedly not working correctly after putting points into the skill and then using a skill reset scroll.
- Reported - Twin Fighters: Using certain skills seems to cause frequent crashing in PvP, for both the user and sometimes also for the user's teammates, as well.
- Summoner: Inferno skill can become bugged at times (such as when killing bosses), preventing user from canceling the skill.
- Resolved - Skill Descriptions (Groggy): Skill descriptions seem to be missing the text related to the groggy information for each skill, displayed only as 1:# and 2:# in our descriptions (other versions have full text descriptions indicating what each value means).
- Fighters are able to cancel their twin's skills animations while still doing full damage.

Text/Quest Bugs:
- Resolved - Class Names: Some class names have changed temporarily (will be fixed).
- Resolved - Missing Quest Info: Some quests are missing text explaining the quest, both in the box that comes up during NPC chat and in the Journal.
- Resolved - Wanted Board/Hunter G: Some text is replaced by a series of symbols for certain Wanted Board/Hunter G quests.
- Should be resolved - MM Quests: It seems any quests that require players to complete a certain "stage" of a MM don't correspond with any specific map. It seems players must select multiple maps using the "Speed" option to complete these quests, but the quest descriptions don't make it clear how many or which ones (normal or chaos) must be selected.
- Resolved - 3rd Class Promotion Quests: Some quests have changed, old promotion quests seem to be bugged.
- Party Quest Sharing: Sharing quests with party members no longer allows party to collect quest items together. Not sure if this was intentional or not.
- Couple/Marriage Quests: Couple/marriage quest chain can't be completed (quests not allowing users to complete/turn in quests correctly).
- Resolved - Hunter G Quest (209): 209th mission quest incorrectly tells player to hunt starry monsters. Correct monsters are golems in Water Temple.
- Resolved - Level 40, Level 60 Job Change Quest Chains: These chains are causing issues for many users, for instance, quests indicating the wrong monsters to hunt. Also, it has been reported that the option to Job Change using 250 DSS and 70K AP seems to have been removed.
- Should be Resolved - Level 3 Wolves' Lure Quest: Text says kill Ash Wolves, those wolves not counting toward total. Text may indicate incorrect mob.
- Wanted Board: Some quests reportedly not giving out monster cards properly, or the quests for the cards are missing entirely -- Lavaboom (Barbarian), Big Broken Barrel Bone (Mana Shield), Melancholy Skelemage (Ice Cold Heart), Sluupe (Katar Blocking), Helmet Snail (Throwing Dagger).
- Text Changed - Quest, "Welcome to Funga! The Fungoid Village! (4)," Kill 50 Ribbits in God's Sanctuary: One of the quests in Fungoid Village calls for defeating 50 "Ribbits" in Gods' Sanctuary. In the world map monster list for the area, both purple and green "Ribbits" are shown, but only the purple ones seem to be spawning in the map itself. It seems the green "Ribbits" -- likely the ones needed to complete the quest -- may have been accidentally removed. (UPDATE: Correct mob to kill is Zards in Blizzard Ridge. Either the quest text should be changed, or the quest requirements should be adjusted and the proper mob re-inserted into the correct area.)
- Resolved - Quest, "Crisis Averted," Kill Soldier Yakuts in Vine Forest for Metalworking Toolbox - Vine Forest area does not exist anymore, Soldier Yakuts in Pine Cone Hills MM did not work.
- Resolved - Quest, "Brilliant Holiday (1)," Kill 100 Monsters in Ocher Forest - Ocher Forest area does not exist anymore.
- Resolved - Quest, "A Favor of old pal (1)," Clear "Lv.2" MM with A Rank - User tried it every which way normal and chaos with SSS Ranks, could not complete.
- Resolved - Quest, "Private Detective Gordon (1)," 50 Monsters in Vine Forest - Vine Forest area does not exist anymore.
- Resolved - Quest, "Beginning of an adventure!" - Quest shows up for old characters and characters that do not choose to complete the tutorial, thus it remains and cannot be completed.
- Resolved - Quest, "Fight That Can Be Helped" - Quest cannot be completed.
- Under Review - Hunter G Quests - The following missions have incorrect quest information or seem otherwise bugged: 32nd Mission, 33rd Mission, 325th Mission, 707th Mission, 710th Mission, 718th Mission.

Mission Map/Dungeon Bugs:
- Could not be duplicated - F7 Mode: Can't create Black Hole towers. Also, towers sometimes disappear or become graphically glitched and then reappear/fix themselves when they are upgraded again.
- Potentially Monsters Falling in Pit - Elga Dungeon: Mobs sometimes disappear or cannot be found, preventing users from progressing past certain stages.
- Resolved - Lvl. 40 Job Advancement: Artis gloves not dropping in all MM stages/modes, they seem to drop only in Chaos 3.
- Resolved - Paris Boss Fight: Pillars of light no longer cause damage. Not sure if this was intentional or not.
- Could not be duplicated - Bonus Maps: The mobs in bonus maps in Mission Maps can sometimes get past the barrier, making them difficult to damage.
- Resolved - Trading: Trading between characters seems to be disabled in places where it was possible pre-New Origins. Not sure if this is intentional or not.
- Spectre Tower: Arka boss monster not giving drops when defeated. Some of these drops are needed to complete equipment recipes.
- Resolved - F7 Mode: General increase in crashes and disconnects, may be related to players in party leaving before the F7 run is complete.

Medal Bugs:
- Akanai Medals: Clearing under 30 minutes doesn't give the proper medal. Various other medals seem to have incorrect achievement descriptions.
- Could not be duplicated - New Origins Achievement Medal: Medal does not display properly over character's head when equipped.
- Verdurous Medals: Various medals seem to have incorrect achievement descriptions.
- Spectre's Tower Medals: Various medals seem to have incorrect achievement descriptions.
- Sakura Event Medal: Medal is missing from the journal listing.

Professions Bugs:
- Resolved - Letters: Letter items like "N," "I," etc. are being collected during Gathering. Not sure if this is intentional or not (seems Gato has some quests involving these letter items).
- Under Review - Enchant Shift Insurance Scrolls: It appears that the Enchant Shift system now requires regular Enchantment Insurance Scrolls from the Item Mall in order to prevent a piece of equipment from suffering certain negative effects (-1 or -2 to enchantment) during the shift process. Not sure if this is intentional or not.

Item Mall Bugs:
- Resolved - Consumable Inventory Expansion only works for Dragonkin and does not for Humans. Cash, Misc, and Equipment Inventory Expansions are not working for either race.
- Currently Correct - No regions yet - Teleport Cards: Cards are missing text for region/area names in the list on left.
- Reported - Gifting: Gifting seems to produce error message even when gifting completes successfully.

Market Bugs:
- Resolved - Item Symbols: Symbols on items (like the "D" for dragonkin clothing pieces or the grade number on socket cards) become bugged when the user moves forward or backward a page in the market listings, so that the symbol from the previous page continues to display on subsequent pages, even if it does not apply to those items.

Edited by Nolanvoid, 03 January 2012 - 04:27 PM.

#2 deathheartxx44f

deathheartxx44f

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:42 AM

F7 bug: Not sure if this is in any other map, I've only tried Arkah

- can't build gaia towers using (f3) key, which is the gaia hot key, but you can build it using the (f6) key, which is the black hole tower key. Pressing f3 does nothing.
- can't build Black Hole towers at all - (f6)key builds gaias instead.
- (F3) hotkey for buffing doesn't work unless you click it
___
Edit: apparently if you put the keys at Default, the f3 works, but you still can't build Black Hole towers.

Edited by deathheartxx44f, 02 September 2011 - 08:43 AM.

#3 AgnizSky

AgnizSky

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:51 AM

whats with the new 4 locked character slots in the character selection screen? do you have to pay for them or something?
and it would be nice if we could get 6 instead of 4 character slots, so we can try out the 2 new classes without the need for making a new account.

#4 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:53 AM

whats with the new 4 locked character slots in the character selection screen? do you have to pay for them or something?
and it would be nice if we could get 6 instead of 4 character slots, so we can try out the 2 new classes without the need for making a new account.

You can buy character slots from the IM or you can get the free one from lvl a Dragonkin character to 45.

#5 Reviren

Reviren

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • LocationIn your closet, stalking you!
  • Server:GUESS.

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:55 AM

The point of previously having only 4 slots, was so that you can't make all classes, and only half. And with that new event, we can get a character slot if we get to level 45 with the new race within a month We'll then have a 5th slot, which we'll use for a new character, possibly the other Dragonkin class! This is pretty much why I saved a spot on my second account.

#6 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:20 AM

F7 bug: Not sure if this is in any other map, I've only tried Arkah

- can't build gaia towers using (f3) key, which is the gaia hot key, but you can build it using the (f6) key, which is the black hole tower key. Pressing f3 does nothing.
- can't build Black Hole towers at all - (f6)key builds gaias instead.
- (F3) hotkey for buffing doesn't work unless you click it

Have you changed your hotkeys around? Menu>Key/Pad Setup>Default

#7 deathheartxx44f

deathheartxx44f

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:25 AM

Have you changed your hotkeys around? Menu>Key/Pad Setup>Default

Well, i changed the chat settings to
F9 - guild
f8 - friends

but that's about it.

#8 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:47 AM

Entered Salvation boss room. Cut scene ended screen went black, mobs didn't not spawn and neither did the boss, yet the # of enemies showed up. Game did not freeze or crash.

#9 igozuvi

igozuvi

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 657 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Gurlz
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:54 AM

edit: made a topic

Edited by igozuvi, 02 September 2011 - 09:10 AM.

#10 necoconeco

necoconeco

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:58 AM

I don't know if this is on my computer or something but I find myself crashing a whole lot more than before. People in my friends list and guild experienced the same thing Posted Image

#11 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:34 AM

Kerberos is buggy. Sometimes you can hit him and sometimes you can't unless you're using an AoE move

Edited by StormHaven, 02 September 2011 - 10:35 AM.

#12 hungfido

hungfido

Guide Guru

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:37 AM

After channel selection it goes to the loading screen. After a few seconds it crashes/closes by itself.
Anyone else experiencing this?

#13 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:38 AM

After channel selection it goes to the loading screen. After a few seconds it crashes/closes by itself.

Yes, same here twin. Did you get a "failed to patch" message at around 99.99%?

#14 AkatsukiKawa

AkatsukiKawa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:39 AM

Text/Quest Bugs:
- Wanted Board/Hunter G: Some text is replaced by a series of symbols for certain Wanted Board/Hunter G quests.

I dont know if it is only happen for a certain Wanted/Hunter G. But all of Wanted/Hunter G quests in all of my char (Lvl 36 40 43 44 46 75) looks like that. So, maybe it is happen to all wanted/hunter G quest

#15 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:43 AM

Also black nest. as lag worse than the old VC

#16 Buckcherry

Buckcherry

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationArgentina
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:03 AM

Sniping its working well???? cause i ve it on lvl 5 . .and its very difficult to hit several mobs at the same time. its this ok??? if not... maybe is the most useless skill i ever seen on this game. :thumb:

#17 Bryant90

Bryant90

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Server:That One

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:03 AM

Bugs I've run into

1. Sometimes my attacks don't hit mobs
2. If I change screen from Full to Window, I get a series of colorful numbers across whole screen.
3. Sometimes if I click a skill it doesn't work.

#18 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:12 AM

I have this as well. I did 100% for like 30 minutes and then it said failed to patch, then start lit up, I clicked it and it said patching completed. Also the log-in screen is borked.

#19 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:16 AM

Correction all Non f7 Elites are becoming invincible to most forms of dmg.

Client crashes while entering Alter of Truth.

Edited by StormHaven, 02 September 2011 - 11:23 AM.

#20 FrigidImpulse

FrigidImpulse

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Server:That one server

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:18 AM

I have this as well. I did 100% for like 30 minutes and then it said failed to patch, then start lit up, I clicked it and it said patching completed. Also the log-in screen is borked.

its the "questtexttable.xml"

Ive tried patching 3 times, everytime it fails right there. Ive been able to login, but when I pick my channel, it crashes.

EDIT : thats found at 99.98 %

Edited by FrigidImpulse, 02 September 2011 - 11:18 AM.

#21 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:20 AM

its the "questtexttable.xml"

Ive tried patching 3 times, everytime it fails right there. Ive been able to login, but when I pick my channel, it crashes.

EDIT : thats found at 99.98 %

I see. Well, hoping that gets fixed soon!

#22 Bhreemon

Bhreemon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 592 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Else
  • Server:that other one :D

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:22 AM

you are not alone rimmy T-T
it made me sadly face...

#23 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:28 AM

Just heard from someone the pet evolve isn't working

#24 Fcuk

Fcuk

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:47 AM

I CANT LOG INTO GAME. IT CRASHED WHEN I CHOSE CHANNELS. PLEASE FIX THIS CRAP, I WANNA PLAY!!

#25 FrigidImpulse

FrigidImpulse

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Server:That one server

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:53 AM

I CANT LOG INTO GAME. IT CRASHED WHEN I CHOSE CHANNELS. PLEASE FIX THIS CRAP, I WANNA PLAY!!

Man you gotta calm down, you arent the only one having issues, your username is offensive, and the yelling is totally overboard.

They are working on it, its a huge patch, give em time to fix the issues.

EDIT - spelling error

Edited by FrigidImpulse, 02 September 2011 - 11:54 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users