#51 Kyon16

Kyon16

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationAntigua Guatemala C.A
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:26 PM

I dont know if this counts like a bugg but my system is actin crazy my character moves all by
Him self widout me touchin it and gets anoyn my keyboard works fine out of the game that only hapends when i enter the game after 20 mins works fine olso roko mission map dsnt work it tells me that it cant conect with the server an you get dc when you try to entrer a mission dung like lavalon or like aram ~.~

#52 Poisonyanni

Poisonyanni

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:26 PM

Doing virtually _anything_ causes the macro window to open. In previous versions I would hit default key map, then drag the macro button to the "unused" area. This would fix it until the next patch. (The unused area eventually filled up with 'old' macro buttons doing this)

After the patch there is no macro button to move to the unused section, and the unused section is now blank.

You can still do the same trick, its just that the macro button is invisible. Try to remember how many times you dragged an icon to the bottom and start from the left each time you log in lol. If it gets "full" you can hit the default button to empty it too

#53 Multisaft

Multisaft

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:20 AM

Having a very bad guild daily bug.

Okay, here we go. :-)

I got a level 20 char, Corima is the name of the char in case you need the info, this char joined a guild on here yesterday. So far all good.
Now I go to Dony in port of the winds cause he has a green *!* sign above his head, means he got some daily quests for me.
So I go talk to him, tell him I want to do my daily guild quests. The brown window appears in which I got to choose if I want to accept the guild quests or not. I choose okay like always before and expect the list with my dailies to pop up.
But nothing happens.

There is no blinking guild sign at the bottom of the screen, no guild quests in my quest book, just nothing.

So I thought okay maybe a bug and talk to Dony again. Only thing he comes up with is telling me the following: Sorry Corima has already done all guild quests for today, please comeback tomorrow.

O.o

I have not even startet one stupid guild quest, not done any.

Help, please

Btw, the guild master of the guild, a level 37 char called LoopyLoop can do guild quests just fine.
Another guild member called Magicor, level 20 too, has the exact same problems as me.

What can we do?
We want to support our guild by doing guild quests and just can't. I know from the past guild quests are possible from player level 20 and above.
Has this player level changed?
What is wrong?

#54 manifuelt

manifuelt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 05 September 2011 - 06:17 AM

Having a very bad guild daily bug.

Okay, here we go. :-)

I got a level 20 char, Corima is the name of the char in case you need the info, this char joined a guild on here yesterday. So far all good.
Now I go to Dony in port of the winds cause he has a green *!* sign above his head, means he got some daily quests for me.
So I go talk to him, tell him I want to do my daily guild quests. The brown window appears in which I got to choose if I want to accept the guild quests or not. I choose okay like always before and expect the list with my dailies to pop up.
But nothing happens.

There is no blinking guild sign at the bottom of the screen, no guild quests in my quest book, just nothing.

So I thought okay maybe a bug and talk to Dony again. Only thing he comes up with is telling me the following: Sorry Corima has already done all guild quests for today, please comeback tomorrow.

O.o

I have not even startet one stupid guild quest, not done any.

Help, please

Btw, the guild master of the guild, a level 37 char called LoopyLoop can do guild quests just fine.
Another guild member called Magicor, level 20 too, has the exact same problems as me.

What can we do?
We want to support our guild by doing guild quests and just can't. I know from the past guild quests are possible from player level 20 and above.
Has this player level changed?
What is wrong?

i got this problem too, except, its fixed after a couple of days.

BUT, the quest language is all messed up. i cant understand a thing that the quest told me to kill.

#55 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 05 September 2011 - 06:50 AM

Exp seems to be lowered, idk if they chose to to have it that way or if its a bug.

Have any other players noticed a lower experience rate? I know there's another thread specifically about this issue. I haven't noticed anything in particular, but I haven't really been paying attention to my EXP gain.

Also, the problem with inventory expansions has been added to the bug list.

Edited by Rimmy, 05 September 2011 - 07:31 AM.

#56 freezeman42

freezeman42

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationQuebec, Canada

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:30 AM

[quote name='Bryant90' timestamp='1315062050' post='548921']
It seems at times that my attacks and skills just don't connect at all, it's not a delay or lag, I just hit them it makes sound and nothing happens.

I have the same problem as you!! I have an archer and when I use my Shootdown skill after that if I shoot the enemies with normal attacks it doesnt hurt the mobs..
After a few shots the attacks finally connect.. A really strange bug! I remember that before the patch I never had this kind of bug!! I hope somebody will be able to do something for this!
I find that with this the game is a little bit less amusing.. but not enough for me to stop playing it! =P

I have tried disabling my firewall, changing the resolution etc.. nothing resolve the problem..
Anyone else have this bug??

Anyway, have a nice time playing!! =D

#57 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:33 AM

It seems at times that my attacks and skills just don't connect at all, it's not a delay or lag, I just hit them it makes sound and nothing happens.

I have the same problem as you!! I have an archer and when I use my Shootdown skill after that if I shoot the enemies with normal attacks it doesnt hurt the mobs..
After a few shots the attacks finally connect.. A really strange bug! I remember that before the patch I never had this kind of bug!! I hope somebody will be able to do something for this!
I find that with this the game is a little bit less amusing.. but not enough for me to stop playing it! =P

I have tried disabling my firewall, changing the resolution etc.. nothing resolve the problem..
Anyone else have this bug??

Anyway, have a nice time playing!! =D

Many users (playing pretty much any class) have been experiencing similar issues with mobs/bosses. The problem has been added to the bug list, hopefully the developers will be able to address this matter soon.

#58 freezeman42

freezeman42

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationQuebec, Canada

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:49 AM

Alright!! Thanks for the fast answer Rimmy!! It's great to have a good community and good moderators! =)
I'm happy to see that others had this issue.. That i'm not the only one!! hehe
Thanks a lot again! =)

#59 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:53 AM

Alright!! Thanks for the fast answer Rimmy!! It's great to have a good community and good moderators! =)
I'm happy to see that others had this issue.. That i'm not the only one!! hehe
Thanks a lot again! =)

You're welcome. Just for future reference, if you have any additional issues or bugs to report, please post them in this section. Thank you!

#60 Vynark2

Vynark2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 10:41 AM

There is a spot in culverts that randomly teleports you back to the previous portal....

#61 Reviren

Reviren

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • LocationIn your closet, stalking you!
  • Server:GUESS.

Posted 05 September 2011 - 11:12 AM

This wouldn't be what you would call a bug, but when you enter the 4th room, the one without a boss, you'll notice that you can see what's below it: The room with Sangka, the 4th boss. But that room can only be accessed by going upwards. I like the logic! xD

#62 winrehs

winrehs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:23 PM

I have also encountered a bug or a glitch, please refer to this link:

http://forums.warppo...069#entry552069

I hope someone could help me, thanks.

#63 Reviren

Reviren

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • LocationIn your closet, stalking you!
  • Server:GUESS.

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:56 AM

When you go inside the Culverts in Port of the Winds, and you try to equip something, it says "Can't equip/unequip right now". And when you leave the dungeon, it says the same thing, no matter which part of armor you use. Relogging fixes it, though.

#64 Kyon16

Kyon16

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationAntigua Guatemala C.A

Posted 06 September 2011 - 01:30 PM

I dont know that its only me but arka from specters tower dsnt want to drop me itms ~.~ im usin my rogue that is 32 and still nothin i already restart my pc and still nothin

#65 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:34 PM

Thank you everyone for the bug reports thus far. We'll be addressing them over the next few days. Please remember to send screenshots or videos so that they can be resolved quicker.

#66 manifuelt

manifuelt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 08 September 2011 - 12:11 AM

is this a bug too?

this is the teleport card IM

Posted Image

notice how i cant choose the town since i cant see them?

#67 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 10 September 2011 - 06:15 PM

Yes, the teleport card issue is still a problem. I'll add it to the bug list if it isn't there already.

#68 manifuelt

manifuelt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 10 September 2011 - 07:59 PM

EDIT: i didnt see the new thread about MM bugs. nvm

Edited by manifuelt, 10 September 2011 - 08:28 PM.

#69 Youti

Youti

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:24 AM

bugged quest
quest name : welcome to funga! the fungoid village - ribbit
details , hunt 50 ribbits at Gods sanctuary ,,

been farming there for a while but not working :)

EDIT : just discovered that this quest is pre quest for f5 arka ,, so no more f7ing arka until it gets fixed :)

Edited by Youti, 11 September 2011 - 09:15 AM.

#70 g00ber

g00ber

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 10:24 AM

bugged quest
quest name : welcome to funga! the fungoid village - ribbit
details , hunt 50 ribbits at Gods sanctuary ,,

been farming there for a while but not working :)

EDIT : just discovered that this quest is pre quest for f5 arka ,, so no more f7ing arka until it gets fixed :)

There are "Ribbit"'s but also "Ribibit"'s. One of which is only in the very south of the map (or was before expansion). If you haven't already - Try exploring the whole map before giving up on that quest.

#71 Youti

Youti

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 11:03 AM

There are "Ribbit"'s but also "Ribibit"'s. One of which is only in the very south of the map (or was before expansion). If you haven't already - Try exploring the whole map before giving up on that quest.

in journal i can see ribbits and ribibits but in field there is only ribbits ( which is what the quest wants ) but still nothing happens when i kill ,, even there is no Q ( wanted ) sign on them ,, it been now more than 10 days for that quest bugged -_- ,, plzz fix

#72 Youti

Youti

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:18 AM

is this section ignored or something ??!! ,, i reported this quest for more than 10 days ! and still stuck at it , cant do hero quests / arka f7 !!! in 10 days i expected a fix or at least a confirm from GM , the way its now i feel totally ignored -_- ....

#73 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:30 AM

is this section ignored or something ??!! ,, i reported this quest for more than 10 days ! and still stuck at it , cant do hero quests / arka f7 !!! in 10 days i expected a fix or at least a confirm from GM , the way its now i feel totally ignored -_- ....

There were a lot of bugs and text issues that appeared and had to get sent to Gravity for fixes. Give it a bit.

Edited by StormHaven, 21 September 2011 - 08:30 AM.

#74 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 21 September 2011 - 10:23 AM

IIRC, there are "Ribbits" of two different colors in that area -- green and purple, I believe. Have you tried killing both types to see if it counts one and not the other? I recall having to kill a specific color to get this quest to complete, but I don't remember which. If you're still having issues with this quest, send me a PM in-game (IGN: Rim) and I'll see if I can assist you in figuring out what's going on with this quest.

UPDATE: After further testing with Youti in-game, it seems the green ribbits are indeed showing up in the map monster list, but they are not actually spawning in the Gods' Sanctuary area, which is probably why this quest is an issue. I'm adding this to the list of reported quest issues. If anyone comes across similar issues, please let me know and I'll add them to the list.

Edited by Rimmy, 21 September 2011 - 11:45 AM.

#75 Zipo

Zipo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationCentral America

Posted 28 September 2011 - 10:14 PM

hello Dragon Saga developers... i have a big deal here.:P

i havent played/used for a long time ago dragon saga... like 5 months. so when i heard about new area i decided to play one more time...
so as always, started at launcher.exe. ----> update now, ok ------> failed to patch like XX times.... then the launcher almost did it at 99% .... servere went down and patcher fail... omg.
restart---> patch complete ---> wrong version.... so the patch was wrong.... then i uninstalled launcher.exe. reinstall it... repatch... after like 4 tries i made it....
so one more time the launcher started.... Patching complete ---- > START! logged in, choose channel, .... launcher.exe shut of.... omg!!!
after trying to make it work, cheked firewall, antivirus allowing, and sistem allow finally the launcher said whats happening....

"there is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive. Device/harddisk/DR3." :p_love:

oh well... one more time i just removed patcher.id... and redownloaded..... done.... restart boot. just for being sure, checked all security once again...
reboot and launcher.exe.... Patching complete!!! ---> START ----> Logged in.... crash... out >_<

and once again Im at the same point.... what can i do?? i want to play so bad... i have like 3 weeks trying to solve this by my self but i cant.... please ... HELP -_-

tyvm Dragon Saga Team

btw: Running on a desktop pc, windows 7 ultimate, 4gb ram, 3.0Ghz processor... full working pc and is the same pc that i have been use like 1 year ago... (player of dragon saga since 2009) :no1:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users