#176 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 19 January 2017 - 01:22 AM

Gaining extremely low exp when lvling compared to others and they arent using any exp pot... what happened ?

Never heard of this. Providing more infos would be useful like : What Level are you, what level are the others, what class are you, what class are the others, are the others doing way more combos than you?

#177 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 19 January 2017 - 02:35 PM

lol that combing one always gets the newbies.

#178 Bluesiren

Bluesiren

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 12:35 PM

hello, I'd like to report a bug regarding COD mail. I was sending bundles of 10 Soul Purification Stones each mail to this guy, charging 800g(for each mail). When suddenly, the last 3 mails that I sent went back. I assumed that he didn't need the last 3 bundles and just decided to bring it back. But when I opened them, none of them has anything in it.

pnqi8XG.jpg

I searched the internet to see if there was any bug and if there is any solution to it. I followed the instructions on http://ds.irowiki.org/wiki/Mail_System but unfortunately, none of them worked. I also noticed something strange. If I checked the last 3 mails, and clicked the "Retrieve" button, no message in red saying "There Is Not Item Attached In The Mail" appears

bktjWyJ.jpg

FqSLaLP.jpg

unlike the previous 5 mails that I sent, with which I got the payments respectively.

UK8LSod.jpg

bPNpvt9.jpg

f99Sjt9.jpg

I assume that the items are still in there, but only "invisible" therefore cannot be retrieved.

I therefore conclude that this is a bug, not just some guy scamming me off. If otherwise, please tell me so.(so that I could make peace of what happened)

The total of number the items that I lost is 30 Purification Stones. I would like to retrieve these items before the 3 mails expire in 3days.

My IGN is HighPrime.

Thank you very much.

#179 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 05 March 2017 - 11:51 PM

Hello,

please write a ticket to the support team to look into this.

#180 ecchi

ecchi

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 04:47 AM

not to mention, I am very afraid to open my inbox (mail) as well.
Sometime it crashes (client auto close) whenever I click on the envelope icon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users